Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

@urvi Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
@tanz Coolbie?๐Ÿ˜ฒ yeh kab hua? I dun like that color๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜†

Happy Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ
kal hi hua hai ๐Ÿ˜† i dont like too and im missing my purple color 
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

Now that u got this ganda Orangish Red...lend me ur purple color๐Ÿ˜†

oh shut up ๐Ÿ˜ต im already hating the color but i actually like the coolbie name under my name  i achieved the purple so u do too ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
@Urvi - EXACTLY! i said the same thing EXCEPT for being born in studio rest of the bhasan made sense ๐Ÿ˜†...i mean her whole family consists of junior artists and her husband is an actor so she will know abt films...but Chakku ka dimag ulta chalta hai, she liked that IRRELEVANT talk ONLY ๐Ÿคฃ
yup initial days and initial members will b back with the same ideas ๐Ÿคฃ...and also producers will see madhu in party and cast her as heroine ๐Ÿคฃ...even the recent news said that new director has come to direct Madhu's movie but till now the director has agreed only to direct RK's movie ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ
TRPs have fallen...reason u can keep guessing ๐Ÿ˜†

@Ash - Happy Birthday ๐Ÿฅณ

@Chakku - madhu's dress r very behenji types...she can wear something like Dips but that doesnt mean she will start wearing minis and all kinds of weird outfits ๐Ÿ˜†
lets see how it goes...

@Tanzie - u came here to show us ur Coolbie status ๐Ÿ˜ฒ...color is cool but the job of coolbie is not so cool ๐Ÿคฃ
@tanz Thank you๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Kahan ki coolbie hai tu?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

oh shut up ๐Ÿ˜ต im already hating the color but i actually like the coolbie name under my name  i achieved the purple so u do too ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Haa haa...coolbie hi kyu...mod bana dete hai tujhe๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Waise bhi u have lots of fans๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Me reaching to that purple color...dnt think will happen in this lifetime
@nishi Thank you.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I din like the whole bhashan part of Madhu.๐Ÿ˜ณ jab dekho tab bhashan bhashan. Im so glad RK never gives a damn to her lectures๐Ÿ˜Ž
Sanki duo Mehul and RK are gonna rock!๐Ÿ˜Ž
@Ash, KYIH forum... 

@Nishi, collbies job is nothing except WU ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Urvi - EXACTLY! i said the same thing EXCEPT for being born in studio rest of the bhasan made sense ๐Ÿ˜†...i mean her whole family consists of junior artists and her husband is an actor so she will know abt films...but Chakku ka dimag ulta chalta hai, she liked that IRRELEVANT talk ONLY ๐Ÿคฃ
yup initial days and initial members will b back with the same ideas ๐Ÿคฃ...and also producers will see madhu in party and cast her as heroine ๐Ÿคฃ...even the recent news said that new director has come to direct Madhu's movie but till now the director has agreed only to direct RK's movie ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿคฃ
TRPs have fallen...reason u can keep guessing ๐Ÿ˜†

The bhashan could have been very short and sweet๐Ÿ˜†...infact the reason the director came back to have a talka and agree to direct was coz of Madhu calling him a looser. She knows where to hit but keeps it till the last ...boring the audience to death.๐Ÿ˜† but thanks to the MC the scene was not flat ...u know just listening n listening n then *boom* change of heart like some dard ki dukan๐Ÿคฃ 
RK-MC scene was awesome...what chemistry. And lo, MC is toh interested in bringing RK's talent to forefront and not Madhu's๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

I saw one of the member...and must say...as entertaining as before.๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
TRPs had to drop...coz of track conclusion and KBC. But not much of a fall.