@tanz Coolbie?😲 yeh kab hua? I dun like that colorπŸ€”πŸ˜†

Happy Birthday πŸ₯³
kal hi hua hai πŸ˜† i dont like too and im missing my purple color 
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Now that u got this ganda Orangish Red...lend me ur purple colorπŸ˜†

oh shut up 😡 im already hating the color but i actually like the coolbie name under my name  i achieved the purple so u do too πŸ˜› πŸ˜ˆ
@Urvi - EXACTLY! i said the same thing EXCEPT for being born in studio rest of the bhasan made sense πŸ˜†...i mean her whole family consists of junior artists and her husband is an actor so she will know abt films...but Chakku ka dimag ulta chalta hai, she liked that IRRELEVANT talk ONLY 🀣
yup initial days and initial members will b back with the same ideas 🀣...and also producers will see madhu in party and cast her as heroine 🀣...even the recent news said that new director has come to direct Madhu's movie but till now the director has agreed only to direct RK's movie πŸ˜› πŸ€£
TRPs have fallen...reason u can keep guessing πŸ˜†

@Ash - Happy Birthday πŸ₯³

@Chakku - madhu's dress r very behenji types...she can wear something like Dips but that doesnt mean she will start wearing minis and all kinds of weird outfits πŸ˜†
lets see how it goes...

@Tanzie - u came here to show us ur Coolbie status 😲...color is cool but the job of coolbie is not so cool 🀣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@tanz Thank youπŸ˜ƒ
Kahan ki coolbie hai tu?πŸ˜†
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

oh shut up 😡 im already hating the color but i actually like the coolbie name under my name  i achieved the purple so u do too πŸ˜› πŸ˜ˆ

Haa haa...coolbie hi kyu...mod bana dete hai tujhe🀣🀣 Waise bhi u have lots of fansπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Me reaching to that purple color...dnt think will happen in this lifetime
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@nishi Thank you.πŸ˜ƒ
I din like the whole bhashan part of Madhu.😳 jab dekho tab bhashan bhashan. Im so glad RK never gives a damn to her lectures😎
Sanki duo Mehul and RK are gonna rock!😎
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Ash, KYIH forum... 

@Nishi, collbies job is nothing except WU πŸ˜†
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Urvi - EXACTLY! i said the same thing EXCEPT for being born in studio rest of the bhasan made sense πŸ˜†...i mean her whole family consists of junior artists and her husband is an actor so she will know abt films...but Chakku ka dimag ulta chalta hai, she liked that IRRELEVANT talk ONLY 🀣

yup initial days and initial members will b back with the same ideas 🀣...and also producers will see madhu in party and cast her as heroine 🀣...even the recent news said that new director has come to direct Madhu's movie but till now the director has agreed only to direct RK's movie πŸ˜› πŸ€£
TRPs have fallen...reason u can keep guessing πŸ˜†

The bhashan could have been very short and sweetπŸ˜†...infact the reason the director came back to have a talka and agree to direct was coz of Madhu calling him a looser. She knows where to hit but keeps it till the last ...boring the audience to death.πŸ˜† but thanks to the MC the scene was not flat ...u know just listening n listening n then *boom* change of heart like some dard ki dukan🀣 
RK-MC scene was awesome...what chemistry. And lo, MC is toh interested in bringing RK's talent to forefront and not Madhu's🀣🀣🀣

I saw one of the member...and must say...as entertaining as before.🀣🀣
TRPs had to drop...coz of track conclusion and KBC. But not much of a fall.