Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: Acid_Queen

Hi Chakku...Bata na kaunse rumour ke baare me bol rahe ho ...πŸ˜†...Pls pm me ...πŸ˜›

PmedπŸ˜†
lol i m sure if Madhu becomes heroine and there will return of pops in forum, the first person to cry will b Chakku only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the demands of pops will b endless and so will their drooling on front n back πŸ˜†...just like it happened during bhai time, this time it will b worst πŸ˜†
anyways Chakku all the best to u πŸ˜†...i wont b there in forum to jhelo coz i quit πŸ˜†...waise bhi i hardly comment on forum, will soon take permanent leave πŸ˜†...u guys enjoy πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

lol i m sure if Madhu becomes heroine and there will return of pops in forum, the first person to cry will b Chakku only πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...the demands of pops will b endless and so will their drooling on front n back πŸ˜†...just like it happened during bhai time, this time it will b worst πŸ˜†

anyways Chakku all the best to u πŸ˜†...i wont b there in forum to jhelo coz i quit πŸ˜†...waise bhi i hardly comment on forum, will soon take permanent leave πŸ˜†...u guys enjoy πŸ˜†

They won't come back in the BIASED forum (as they call it). They have boycotted it and I am sure they'll keep izzat of their alvidaπŸ˜›

And why are you quitting? How do you care if they return or not? They have always been like this only. They just need a reason to irritate biased people πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tomorrow they'll start demanding the Cvs to bring Salman to choreograph RM dances in the show so that they get to watch Sal-DD🀣 Do you care?🀣

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

They won't come back in the BIASED forum (as they call it). They have boycotted it and I am sure they'll keep izzat of their alvidaπŸ˜›

And why are you quitting? How do you care if they return or not? They have always been like this only. They just need a reason to irritate biased people πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Tomorrow they'll start demanding the Cvs to bring Salman to choreograph RM dances in the show so that they get to watch Sal-DD🀣 Do you care?🀣

Chakku u kidding?...only articles on madhu's heroine track got them back in forum already πŸ˜†...and Cute ppl were saying that they will start watching show when madhu becomes heroine matlab they will b back in forum too πŸ˜†...jab bhai ne izzat nahi rakhi alvida ki to ye kya hai, more besharam than bhai πŸ˜†
i m quitting coz i have no mood to fight anymore...i already had a fight when just an article on heroine track came, and already got a warning PM for that πŸ˜†...so better quit rather than fight n get banned Tongue
waise bhi they feel DVD have zero chemistry...Sal-DD ki burning hot chemistry ke samne πŸ˜†...and if there r RM dances , they will bash VD more n say only DD was dancing πŸ˜†..u enjoy Chakku πŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Chakku u kidding?...only articles on madhu's heroine track got them back in forum already πŸ˜†...and Cute ppl were saying that they will start watching show when madhu becomes heroine matlab they will b back in forum too πŸ˜†...jab bhai ne izzat nahi rakhi alvida ki to ye kya hai, more besharam than bhai πŸ˜†
i m quitting coz i have no mood to fight anymore...i already had a fight when just an article on heroine track came, and already got a warning PM for that πŸ˜†...so better quit rather than fight n get banned πŸ˜›
waise bhi they feel DVD have zero chemistry...Sal-DD ki burning hot chemistry ke samne πŸ˜†...and if there r RM dances , they will bash VD more n say only DD was dancing πŸ˜†..u enjoy Chakku πŸ˜†

If they come back they would be termed as DESPOSπŸ˜†πŸ˜† Why do the drama before when you can't keep your promise?πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Cute people just need a reason to show that they DON'T care about the show. In reality, their lives revolve around this boring show, boring couple and biased forum onlyπŸ˜›πŸ€£ Had they not said that line, they wouldn't have received attention.

And why do you need to fight with them? Just ignore them. They are cry babies, kuchh bhi ho jaaye, they start crying. Virtual world mein itna rote hain toh real world ka toh pata nahiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Red - Unke samajhne se kya hota hai? They are basically die-hard GurTea fans and they can't see DD with anyone else. All Sal-DD fans are also DD fans only. Have you seen any Salman fan?πŸ˜†πŸ˜† If they don't find any chemistry between DVD, then either their eyes are faulty, or both DD and VD are at fault. If the culprit is VD only then why does he have such sizzling chemistry with Seema? LOL. And chemistry between a couple who enacts scenes and a couple which only dances, can't be compared. Aise toh Lauren-Puneet have more sizzling chemistry than Sal-DD. Does that mean they can both be good actors and show same chemistry while acting?

If it is true, then bring Salman in MB and ask him to act with DD. Saari bolti band ho jaayegiπŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Ha ha in DDEJ Nautanki people brought another Sultan🀣 Now pople are crying no to make DDEJ like MB🀣

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
lol nw cvs ruining ddej.. sultan ka side effect to dekho logo ke uske first letter se bhi darr laging loll
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

lol nw cvs ruining ddej.. sultan ka side effect to dekho logo ke uske first letter se bhi darr laging loll

I know right? Bhai ka keher poore IF mein phamous hai😎🀣

Everyone is scared of BhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway you can come to CCD. We have finally revived our original addaπŸ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku What do you think, Why Heroine track is my least fav? Becoz of POPsπŸ₯±
Befikre thumbnail

Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku What do you think, Why Heroine track is my least fav? Becoz of POPsπŸ₯±

Arrey lets hope they keep izzat of their ALVIDAπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And moreover why to mourn when the TRACK (not talking about the track that would start in forum) is so AMAZING?😳 This show has shown everything possible to be shown. Infact heroine track, makeover and stuff would be so interesting to watch and so much fun. Everything would be classy and grand and we wouldn't have to tolerate Padhaji's nonsensical bhashans and pooja paathhπŸ₯±πŸ˜†