llol yahh have seen it

have u seen ashiqui 2 wala

s
epiccc i still cant stop rofling ๐Ÿคฃ
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

@Padhi - A2 is epic๐Ÿคฃ

Read this. They are actually promoting the new track differently and on a high scale๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Mumbai known as the City of Dreams and home to the Indian film industry (Bollywood). Everyday thousands of girls make this city their home with one common dream - to make it big in the world of entertainment...to become a superstar. But very few of those starry-eyed dreams come true as they get a chance to shine with the stars they have always dreamed of. With the aim to make this dream come true, Colors' popular show Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon is launching a brand new endeavour which strives to provide aspiring actors with a unique opportunity to become a star.

Currently, on Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, the storyline features Superstar RK (Vivian Dsena) being banned by the Producer's Guild for his unprofessional behavior, owing to which all producers refuse to work with him. An angry RK decides to produce his own film with a fresh face for his venture. To zero-in on the perfect new face, the show is now stepping out of the tube to conduct auditions and encouraging aspiring actors from the across the country to send in their entries. The newbie who manages to impress Superstar RK the most will be offered a chance to star opposite him and be RK's classic heroine.

Madhubala- Ek Ishq Ek Junoon, the frontrunner show on Colors has come up with this initiative encouraging new talent and giving its audience an opportunity to be part of the epic show.
The contest invites applicants to email their audition clips along with their details - Name, Age, Address, Mobile Number, Email Address and Pictures to [email protected] before 11 September, 2013. One lucky winner of the contest will get a chance star in the show as RK's heroine for his upcoming film. The winner's name will be announced soon in September, 2013.

The promo of the contest is on air from 4 September, 2013.

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
haa re aise 4-5 morphed pics dekhe hai meine and i laughed like hell lol

omg matlb ye sab sacchi wala promotion chaling..

september me hai.. wow re.. bt u knw acting career sucks yaar patience chahiye uske liye its nt that easy

aur humare jaise practical logo ke liye to ye field never
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Did u guys see Dhoom 3 teaser? ๐Ÿ˜†
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Chakku please tell me the name of the font u have used in this siggy... on abhay-pia...

Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

And NEWS #3 - Anita Hansandani will play the role of RK's debut heroine๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Finally RK got a good and beautiful actress๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†  Nishi your wish to see a new and beautiful actress finally came true but sadly it is just a cameo๐Ÿ˜†

my wishes r coming true ๐Ÿ˜›...first Anita and then other heroine from RK's audition will play his heroine ๐Ÿ˜†...thats what i wanted to see - heroines, directors, producers etc related to bolly ๐Ÿ˜†...though i really wanted Anita to stay, first time  a good actress in show
but ur wish is not coming true for now ๐Ÿ˜›...ppl r already crying abt colors cheating them, go join them ๐Ÿคฃ...the contest is a talent hunt and the winner will be playing RK's heroine, inko time-pass ke liye nahi bula rahe ๐Ÿคฃ...the contest is actually for actors who aspire to become stars ๐Ÿ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@radhi teri Height kya hai?
Befikre thumbnail
@Tanzie - Pmed๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

my wishes r coming true ๐Ÿ˜›...first Anita and then other heroine from RK's audition will play his heroine ๐Ÿ˜†...thats what i wanted to see - heroines, directors, producers etc related to bolly ๐Ÿ˜†...though i really wanted Anita to stay, first time  a good actress in show
but ur wish is not coming true for now ๐Ÿ˜›...ppl r already crying abt colors cheating them, go join them ๐Ÿคฃ...the contest is a talent hunt and the winner will be playing RK's heroine, inko time-pass ke liye nahi bula rahe ๐Ÿคฃ...the contest is actually for actors who aspire to become stars ๐Ÿ˜†

Nishi, even I wanted Anita for long in the show because she is an amazing actress๐Ÿ˜ณ

Colors ka official article has come which says that Madhu will be RK's heroine. 

I feel that RK's movie will be a love triangle where one heroine will be the contest winner and other would be Madhu. In this way we might get to see some MU between RM also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Oh God meri two heroines wali prediction true ho gayi๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Tanzie - Pmed๐Ÿ˜›

Nishi, even I wanted Anita for long in the show because she is an amazing actress๐Ÿ˜ณ

Colors ka official article has come which says that Madhu will be RK's heroine. 

I feel that RK's movie will be a love triangle where one heroine will be the contest winner and other would be Madhu. In this way we might get to see some MU between RM also๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

which official article r u talking abt? mujhe kyon nahi dikha? ๐Ÿ˜•...talking abt TOI toh TOI articles r always wrong ๐Ÿ˜†...last TOI article said Madhu will divorce RK and start living with Sultan ๐Ÿ˜†
Chakku i really wudnt mind if they show love triangle type of movie with Madhu but its almost a confirmed news that Madhu is not becoming heroine...come on FB, have to tell u something Tongue
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago