Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 52

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

Chakku...tu baar baar FB se bhaag kyon jaati hai puri baat sune bina 😡 😆
aur yahan pe kya karna hai?...i cant believe but now there is a obsessive RM fangroup too which sucks 👎🏼...hate MB forum, always crying 🥱

The forum is boring now. Even the show is boring now. 😆😆😆 I hope they stop showing lame sugary RM scenes🥱🥱🥱

Coming to FB😛
ki haal dosto... show ka ki haal?? hws new track?? what abt ruthless rk? is he back or nt? any chances of rm seperation?
what abt madhu? i hope no heroine track please.. hws new characrer? i saw glimpse of new character and rk..

and hw was end of bhais track?

forum ka ki haal?
Lo ek aur couple gaya gaddhe mein...QH getting back to thr original track...Zoya getting married to Ayaan.🤢...Imp thing is Gul third time fans ki sunegi ya nahi??🤣

@Tanz - You saw Draupadi promo?? I dnt like it😕 
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

ki haal dosto... show ka ki haal?? hws new track?? what abt ruthless rk? is he back or nt? any chances of rm seperation?
what abt madhu? i hope no heroine track please.. hws new characrer? i saw glimpse of new character and rk..

and hw was end of bhais track?

forum ka ki haal?
Question bank...Pia Jaiswal🤣 
Show ke bure haal hai...last few epis were so bakwas ki even the cvs want to forget that🤣🤣 Hopefully heroine track is interesting...filhaal am not too hopeful.
@Padhi - Heroine track is coming up. I am up for it, provided they make it clunk-free and enjoyable with RishBala's continuous clashes. I can't tolerate their diabetic romance.

@Urvi - LOL really? Chalo, MB is also coming back to it's original plot and Fizool Hai too🤣

I saw that Draupadi promo as well. Isn't it too OTT?
This is sad😒

The doe-eyed beauty Pratyusha Bannerjee who has been in news recently for her entry as a contestant in the latest season of Bigg Boss season 7, filed a case of physical assault against her boyfriend Makrand Malhotra at Oshiwara police station, Mumbai. 

The actress who has been dating Makrand, a Mumbai based businessman was in no state to talk about it at the time of writing this. Sounding very low-key, Pratyusha confirmed the news of her filing a report and said, "Yes, I have filed a case of physical assault against my boyfriend but it is a very personal thing and I really don't want to comment on it at all at this moment. It is not something that I wish to talk about. Mujhe accha nahi lag raha..."

Pratyusha who had earned fame with her role of Anandi in Balika Vadhu on Colors had quit the show abruptly early this year and had assured her fans that she will be back with a bang on a new show soon. There were also talks about she bagging a film, however neither the Television show nor the film worked out for her. However, Bigg Boss Season 7 fell in her kitty and the actress had confirmed her presence on the show. 

The couple who looked head over heels in love with each other had their share of ups and downs in their relationship with Pratyusha even claiming sometime last year that they have split. However, the couple seemed to have solved their differences and got together soon enough as they were spotted having a good time in each other's company at parties, events and private get-togethers.

While everyone knows that couples in love have fights too and same was the case with Pratyusha and her beau, but no one expected things to reach this stage and take an unexpected, ugly turn. Earlier there were speculations that her closeness to her co-starShashank Vyas might be the reason for her unsteady relationship with Makrand and now there are many now who are speculating that all this is to gain attention for her stint in the Bigg Boss house. 

Whatever may be the case, it takes courage for girls to stand up against violence and talk about it especially if you are a known figure and we hope Pratyusha stays resolute in her fight.

@Chakku - Even I am up for heroine track but all depends on the execution and plz no stupid playing with the characters.

Yep that Draupadi promo was over dramatic and I didn't like the girl too. Uff after Arjun, Krishna now Draupadi. I was really excited for Mahabharat but now I dnt know. 😕 But will watch surely...they are working on it for more than a year toh writing and execution should be gud I hope.

Originally posted by PurpleHorizon

@Chakku - Even I am up for heroine track but all depends on the execution and plz no stupid playing with the characters.

Yep that Draupadi promo was over dramatic and I didn't like the girl too. Uff after Arjun, Krishna now Draupadi. I was really excited for Mahabharat but now I dnt know. 😕 But will watch surely...they are working on it for more than a year toh writing and execution should be gud I hope.

That is what na. Execution should be good and convincing. I hope to see the same writing that we saw last year and till Sultan's entry this year. But yes, NO SUGARY RISHBALA SCENES🥱🤢

#Mahabharat - Draupadi promo looked more like skin show😆 And aren't these actors looking like young kids? I mean, in old mahabharat, the actors were quite mature looking, nahi?
I am going crazy😆

Making back to back Abhiya siggys😆

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
Young actors are fine till the time they are good. The previous one had a very good cast and its a difficult task for these actors to match them. Many of us still have them imprinted in our minds 😆
Ek toh that Navya guy🥱🥱 Till his prev. show he couldn't act...even in the promo I dnt like him...his aggression luks fake and over done. The one playing Krishna..I guess was in Mahadev too...I can't point out but something about him is off. Not at all impressive.😕

The siggies are very beautiful❤️