Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 49

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 10 years ago
@Chakku - photoshoot video ka link de 😆...aiven hi vivah PDA ke liye badnaam hai 😆

@Ashu - Salman pe ban nahi laga to RK pe kaise lag gaya? 🤣...they r not copying Sallu i suppose 😆...forget the logics, this is for drama 😆...plus they might show RK's image getting ruined due to connection with gangster and Madhu will b blamed too 😆...can RM just SEPERATE coz its gonna b damn boring if they dont 🥱
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
@Ash, yes like you Rukhsi is saying the same thing that this is soo illogical 😆 anyways i never look for logic.. i might start watching again if this track goes well.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Quite honestly, I did not like the the Vivah photoshoot. The only saving grace this time is, that it was for a magazine. Otherwise, I hate their PDA. ðŸ¤¢ May be GC and DB were worse in their photoshoots. But I don't want VD being compared with GC. VD and Vahbiz really need to learn as to where to draw the line in giving out bits from their personal life to media. 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@An Nothing new. Vivah are famous for PDA and they have done photoshoots for Showbiz and people mags too😆
But I think GC debo and Jenny Karan are worse when it comes to PDA😆
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Quite honestly, I did not like the the Vivah photoshoot. The only saving grace this time is, that it was for a magazine. Otherwise, I hate their PDA. ðŸ¤¢ May be GC and DB were worse in their photoshoots. But I don't want VD being compared with GC. VD and Vahbiz really need to learn as to where to draw the line in giving out bits from their personal life to media. 

Lol...haan GC n VD shd not b compared...VD will never go shirtless(thankfully) I guess...ladke ki aisi body bhi nai hai😆
#PDA, no point discussing. ðŸ¥±ðŸ˜†

@Ash - Eeekkks dnt remind me of KSG-Jenny's bedroom talks.🤢
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
@Tanz, Urvi and Ashu- Oh and do you remember their joint SBS hosting for one hour?🤣What the hell was VD doing with Sukku there?🤣They kept goofing around all the time🤣

@Nishi-I guess it isn't exactly ban, but RK's image might be tarnished because of connections with the don and the court case. And this Amar Behl might be a super producer or something.

@An- This photoshoot was for all married celeb couples i guess. And it's ok. KaJen toh have even lipkissed on SBS camera🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
So it's RK who killed bhai?🤣🤣
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

So it's RK who killed bhai?🤣🤣

Yes. ðŸ˜†
Ananya05 thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

How are you?

I  am good Chakku. How's your college going? 
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
😛Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago