Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 45

Posted: 10 years ago
What do they mean by 'we cannot discuss other forums in chat club'? This is a chat club and we can discuss anything here as long as its not bashing anyone. What is the purpose of chat club if the discussions are supposed to be restricted to only one particular forum? 
Originally posted by Ananya05

What do they mean by 'we cannot discuss other forums in chat club'? This is a chat club and we can discuss anything here as long as its not bashing anyone. What is the purpose of chat club if the discussions are supposed to be restricted to only one particular forum? 

And we are so well behaved also😳😆

God people have no life or what?🥱🥱🥱

Har cheez mein problem hoti hai? Who told them to stalk our CC and read every comment? Apni CC banao and kuchh bhi karo

@Ashu - And I was thinking that people finally got something constructive to do😆
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
sarcastic comment nt allowed other forum show discussion nt allowed blah blahh yaha to mf se jyada rules hai..
views dekho... stalking is not allowed mod never took acton against aany stalker
@Ananya, Urvi - for Balraj climax PH had spent like 50 lakhs for that ME action sequence...u cant cant really expect that big scale action in Sultan climax when Sultan himself is a flop 😆...they r doing things under their budget 😆

@Ashu, Tanzie - yes ESPECIALLY made Chakku make this icon for me coz i love this pic 😳...rmbr i used a similar kinda AMetz Avi too 😆...this pic actually reminds of AMetz 😆

@Chakku - i told u pehle hi dont make CC...all our CCs get closed, we have a RECORD 😆😆

@Padhi - Seriously yaar? What do people read in our CC? We are hardly active here😕😆

@Nishi - LOL but we made this CC for our chatting about all shows and actors and not to bash anyone. Ab frustration toh CC mein hi nikalenge na? We can't discuss other shows in MB forum. Toh CC pe toh kar sakte hain🤓
Drashti to dance with Gurmeet 
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Ananya, Urvi - for Balraj climax PH had spent like 50 lakhs for that ME action sequence...u cant cant really expect that big scale action in Sultan climax when Sultan himself is a flop 😆...they r doing things under their budget 😆

Nishi, its not about the budget. I am not complaining about the epi not being on a grand scale...infact gud it wasn't...Bhai doesn't deserve any such thing...so gud not much wastage of money.🤣 What I didn't like is the execution. It looked that Joshi had no plans🥱 Why was RK standing like an idiot doing nothing...chalo ek baar he went to search her...nahi mili toh he again listened to Joshi? Why?🥱 Makes no sense...he was just all talks and no action ...all just so that that dumb bhai ka dumb plan works🤢🤢
I also knew they wud drag this till mon-tue but atleast make the drag look convincing and a bit interesting yaar.
.Pramad-Kumud AT#1 You have me intoxicated.
@Ashu - This is for you😆 I have joined it. Tu bhi kar le😆 You also like Pramad na?
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Drashti to dance with Gurmeet 
🤣🤣🤣
In dreams🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣