Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 41

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

exactly pehle they thot he is single...but later when they heard he has a kid, they somehow concluded that he is a divorcee 😆...and they were still ready to accept him for their princess 🤣...but finally they came to know that he is happily married so finally left him 🤣...now they r after Salmans (both Salmans 🤣)

geet ka maan 🤣🤣

Lol seriously? 🤣 🤣  Ohho Chalo at least they left him 🤣 Lol both salmans? 😲

Please leave my Bollywood ka khaan Salman 😡😡😡

lol yah wo log jo geet serial ki language me baat karte hai na wo mast karte hai sach me 🤣
Originally posted by Phoenix.Xeelan

@Radhi, OMFG is this language even of a article 😳 it mus be TC isnt it? 🤣  
the language is rubbish 
gosh no wonder everyone in my ofc n creative team laughs over online journalism now a days.. they call such media online sites as pseudo bloggers 😆 

You are absolutely right  🤣 with this pic
🤣 🤣

seriously man 🤣 when i read article na i was like 😲😲😲
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

Planning to watch Colors' Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa season 6 this weekend? We are sure the answer is "yes", so make sure to low your air conditioner temperature and get hold of a towel to wipe all that sweat dripping on your face.

Reason? Drashti Dhami, who has been at her sexiest best in this dance show so far, will make things raunchier in a hot hot dance act with her choreographer, Salman Yusuff Khan.

There have been reports about Drashti being a tad uncomfortable enacting romantic scenes with her co actors in her daily soaps, but when it comes to Jhalak, her chemistry with Salman has been intoxicating and captivating.

Look at the pic above. It gives you a jhalak of the upcoming sultry sequence that will be served this weekend.

The couple looks steamy...what do you all think about it? We call it passion personified. Two bodies wriggling on the floor owith fervor. Invigorating!!!

This episode deserves a dekho!!!

W*F is this???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

The pic is even okay since its from a act but the lines ðŸ¥± didnt anyone start a FF on them 😆 this siggy looks like some FF banner 😆

n FYI, most of them don think VD isnt worth of pairing withDD so they spared him mostly.. dont ask who told me this ðŸ˜†

@Red - Good for VD and lady VD if they think he isn't worth spreading rumours😛😆
Originally posted by MSmyworldMS

You are absolutely right  🤣 with this pic
🤣 🤣

seriously man 🤣 when i read article na i was like 😲😲😲

The STANDARD of the language clearly says it could be only TC ðŸ¥± someone will surely sue them if they continue doing this ðŸ˜†

The STANDARD of the language clearly says it could be only TC ðŸ¥± someone will surely sue them if they continue doing this ðŸ˜†

I just went and saw on TC site and this article is TC article only😆😆😆

You should read the comments there of DDians🤣
Sorry Chakku n not interested 🤣
Btw made these... they were soo cuteee <3

Edited by Phoenix.Xeelan - 10 years ago

@Radhi, Chakku - someone post this article in JDJ forum na if not already posted ðŸ¤£...we will comment 🤣

BTW i just read one post in JDJ forum which read Drashti is eliminated and first comment was - IN UR DREAMS 🤣...now wait n watch to see how much TM is bashed 🤣

Sorry Chakku n not interested 🤣

Yeh lo🤣

What's Jhalak serving this weekend...hot hot Drashti and Salman
ye lo aagaye DD kye dushman...@TC ji...aapko sirf DD hi dekhi deti hai kya ...wo imported Leuren bhi apne partner kye saath stage pye same possion may thi tab aapka article nahi aaya...kyun????? you are totally crupt and cheap reporter...

Dhak dhak dhami
Drashti dhami is the best only looners group of people r jealous from her and to the f**king asswhole who says that they were her fans from DMG really bitchs then u should have by known a how hardworking and talented lady she is but u people r just haters f**king judgmental people first it was we dresses and now her act damn Telly peeps an looners get a life leve her alone if u hate her that much why always poking nose in her business why dont u people waste ur time on ur do called favs and there other contests to who wear exactly tr same and also have acted the same to why always picking on her bloody people and if she wins it's cause of we hardwork not because of the channel which always promoting oter people to get them to work she will win because baba ji is seeig we hardwork and she have her fans prayers with her :-)

oh really
oh really lingerie scene in GEET r u blind for something miss bannerjee ...m following DD from DMG time n if fans can love her fans can has the right to criticize her also but well u r new pr of DD so if dd also doesn't get offended but u will what say n if u problem with some one comment give her direct ans ...I loved DD on mb, DMG even in geet but never point out any show but u r from that grp who has prblm with some thing particular ...anyway no one from has prblm with the act if needed the dance n situation she will act...try to defend the act n dance don't bring others to let down so ppl point out on ur face

oh really?
lol u talk abt the so called frnds sanaya n jenifer wo didn't do such things yeah kissing infront of camera offscreen is not a chep thing according to u lol n what drashti doing its all acting a performance i think u didn't see past jhalak seasons its decided by choreo not by her so u just keep ur mouth shut