Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

@Urvi - some of the shallow mind's names r recognizable from IF 😛 ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†...they r DD fans, not VD fans 😆   @Ashu - post this article on forum 🤣 that swati girl is obsessed with cardio , she sees her everywhere 🤣

Haan I recognized the names...apparently some hate VD and yet his wife's advice is so important for them that if she says watch something else at 8.30 they will follow that blindly.🤪ROFL And funny how they think supporting a frnd means not loving ur husband    
What did swati do now?😆
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@urvi Agar Cyber-bullying se ye sab hota toh Rekhi ki exit bohot pehle ho jati. 6 months tak jelte hum use?😆

Exactly!! If ST and his team wud have listened to fans toh yeh show kabka Geet part 2 ban jaata🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Personally I feel that both Babiejaan and fans are lame and dumb.

Babiejaan knows that half of VD and MEIEJ fanatics follow her, so why did she tweet, "Watch Ek Boond Ishq at 8.30"? IMO, she should have just asked fans to watch EBI instead of mentioning the time. Her aim was to support her friend and publicise his show. Her aim would have been achieved that ways also.

And fans are lame as well. If tomorrow babiejaan tweets to her fans to start watching Sasural Simar Ka, then would they start watching it as well just because Babiejaan has said? They should learn to take things logically.
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Personally I feel that both Babiejaan and fans are lame and dumb.

Babiejaan knows that half of VD and MEIEJ fanatics follow her, so why did she tweet, "Watch Ek Boond Ishq at 8.30"? IMO, she should have just asked fans to watch EBI instead of mentioning the time. Her aim was to support her friend and publicise his show. Her aim would have been achieved that ways also.

And fans are lame as well. If tomorrow babiejaan tweets to her fans to start watching Sasural Simar Ka, then would they start watching it as well just because Babiejaan has said? They should learn to take things logically.

Lol😆 So you mean to say just coz some fools are around you, you should stop voicing your opinion and support for a frnd? And instead do what pleases them? 🥱 Sry but I disagree.
Would you do that?? MF is full of fools so then why everyone of us voice our opinion that could be against them and reply back when someone talks crap about us?
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

Mr Rekhi's chamche😆

This is not just one instance, if you take for example the continued attacks on Twitter, Facebook, and several discussion forums over a male lead who was introduced as an antagonist into one of the serials on the second-placed Hindi GEC who had to face a concerted hate campaign and vitriolic abuses. Cyberbullying at it's ugliest, what with the actor and his career targeted in such a manner that the show now sees his sudden exit. The actor Avinesh Rekhi is set to start off on a new path in his career with bigger and better opportunities.

www.rangmunch.tv/index.php/writers-gully/spotlight-menu/item/3014-heart-of-the-matter-does-being-a-fan-mean-being-a-bully?-take-a-stand-on-cyberbullying

You can read my mind or what?😆

I was about to post this article and the comments by his 10-12 chamchis😆 What cyber bullying are they talking about? Didn't this S**ti female bully me too?

And is AR a 10 year old kid who GETS bullied by fans and then cries in public?🥱 Such a cheapo he is🤢 Babiejaan has been bullied much more and all she ever did was fight with those fans😆 if all the people start reacting like Mr.AR, then toh ho gaya industry ka kabada

And do these chamchis know why AR is hated? If a good-for-nothing actor whose previous show was a BIG FLOP, tries to take place of the lead of a HIT show who has MASSIVE fan following, through his CONTACTS and not TALENT, then he is bound to get bashed.

Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

Lol😆 So you mean to say just coz some fools are around you, you should stop voicing your opinion and support for a frnd? And instead do what pleases them? 🥱 Sry but I disagree.

Would you do that?? MF is full of fools so then why everyone of us voice our opinion that could be against them and reply back when someone talks crap about us?

No I am not saying that she should stop voicing her opinion. Infact I neither go and praise actors on twitter, nor do I bash them. It is their life. They can do whatever they want.

I am saying that Babiejaan comes across as a silly teenager most of the times. Her husband's show comes at 8.30. He keeps promoting her show. So she should be a bit sensitive towards his show also. Not that I expect anything from her, but these are basic things to be kept in mind.

If she tweets something like this, then she should be ready to get such answers in return from fanatics.
@Ashu - i dont think its posted, u can post it with mirch masala and we will have fun 🤣

@Urvi - whole bhai siren is there including swati 🤣
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Chakku - While I agree Vahbiz at times seems very immature and kiddish but that doesn't mean any random person goes and gives her advice on her life.

Regarding show promotion...thrs a very big diff. Vivian promoted Vahbiz entry in both the shows...something that was NEW and was related to his wife. Again, Vahbiz promoted a NEW show EBI. MB is more than a year old and it makes absolute no sense for her to promote an OLD show just randomly. Whether the show is doing good or not is irrelevant here.
P.S - Not to forget if in case she had done that...she would be called an attention seeker who wants to piggyback on her husband's success by the same ppl.
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: PurpleHorizon

@Chakku - While I agree Vahbiz at times seems very immature and kiddish but that doesn't mean any random person goes and gives her advice on her life.

Regarding show promotion...thrs a very big diff. Vivian promoted Vahbiz entry in both the shows...something that was NEW and was related to his wife. Again, Vahbiz promoted a NEW show EBI. MB is more than a year old and it makes absolute no sense for her to promote an OLD show just randomly. Whether the show is doing good or not is irrelevant here.
P.S - Not to forget if in case she had done that...she would be called an attention seeker who wants to piggyback on her husband's success by the same ppl.

Arrey I don't have any problem with Vahbiz promoting other shows. It's her life, she can do anything she wants😆😆

I am just saying that while asking her chelis to watch EBI, she should have been a BIT careful to have not mentioned 8.30 because she knows that madhubala fans follow her and they'll get offended😆

Read this post😆

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
PurpleHorizon thumbnail
@Nishi - Read few cmnts now🤣 She is one case of obsessed with FANS. And funny part is she is crying about Avinesh being cyber bullied while she herself is cyber bullying someone.  

@Chakku - RM fans are very sensitive. Kisi bhi baat par they get offended.🤣
Edited by PurpleHorizon - 10 years ago