Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

I couldn't resist myself🤣

Common Chakku bas 2/3 hai.. dont call him character dheel 😳 🤣 remember Abhay 🤣 one siggy cant carry all the girls they showed him with 🤣 but the scene was damn good ðŸ˜†
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Phoenix.Xeelan

Common Chakku bas 2/3 hai.. dont call him character dheel 😳 🤣 remember Abhay 🤣 one siggy cant carry all the girls they showed him with 🤣 but the scene was damn good ðŸ˜†

Arrey RK ki lallu panju heroines bhi toh hain🤣 I wanted to add Papita specially🤣 

Abhay was heights yaar😆😆 Uski list ENDLESS thi and we don't even know how many girls he dated in the last 150 years🤣

BTW are you watching Jaan? I am toh completely bored of that show and couple🥱🥱🥱
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
I watched Jodha-Akbar yesterday. They ripped off the sword fight completely from the movie😆
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku Yesterday I watched some old epis of MB. I must say, purane RK ki baat hi kuch aur thi.
The jagrata epi where RK finds out abt Mallik, OMG his dialogues were bang on! Even mallik and RK scenes were so powerful.
Seriously, Rekhi is the only one with whom even VD's acting doesn't look up to the mark. Their scenes have no spark like RK-mallik and RK-ballu had.
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@chakku there was one promo of jaan where Antara was unconscious and Raghu was helping her or something. It was a poor copy of Rishbala's studio night scene promo. 🤢Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
@Chakku, nope not watching Jaan. i jus go to the forum for taking caps and watch vms sometimes. jaan never interest me. ayaaz is good though..he will go a long way. he has improved a lot. 
Befikre thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku there was one promo of jaan where Antara was unconscious and Raghu was helping her or something. It was a poor copy of Rishbala's studio night scene promo. 🤢

I know right?🤢 They are copying MB so much. So what is the need for me to watch the show?😆 And the actress is just blah!🥱

Upar se all the tapori stuff and downmarket standard of the show puts me off😛

#Old RK - Yup! That RK was very different. I so wish that instead of revenge crap, they had stretched that track Itni jaldi confession kyun karaya?

@Chakku, nope not watching Jaan. i jus go to the forum for taking caps and watch vms sometimes. jaan never interest me. ayaaz is good though..he will go a long way. he has improved a lot. 

I don't even like making stuff on the show I don't watch😆😆 Jaan was good in between. Abhi toh it is useless and completely blah🤢🥱

Moreover Ayaaz is shorter than Nikita, which makes them a funny couple🤣 
I don making stuff on anyone unless i really dislike them 😆 thats creativity so i keep that aside and many people who come to our shop are jaan fans so for them i made some 😆
Nikita cant act at all Chakku..i saw some vms and she is pretty pathetic.. ayaaz is better much better. 

old MB was something else. i wish they never brought the revenge drama. 
Befikre thumbnail

I don making stuff on anyone unless i really dislike them 😆 thats creativity so i keep that aside and many people who come to our shop are jaan fans so for them i made some 😆

Nikita cant act at all Chakku..i saw some vms and she is pretty pathetic.. ayaaz is better much better. 

old MB was something else. i wish they never brought the revenge drama. 

I guess a lot of people on India Forums are Jaan fans. The show is picking up😆 I just wish ST had selected a better actress😆 

Nikita is same blah from the past three months. No improvement at all🤢 She is female version of AR basically😆

I enjoyed the revenge twist also, but they ruined it with Sultan🤢 Had they shown RK falling for Madhu instead of psycho drama, I would have loved it.

Anyway, Nainaji has entered Jaan forum also🤣