Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago

Major twist alert: RK and Madhu to join hands to deal with Sultan in Colors' Madhubala

9 min ago | TellychakkarTeam

The love life of RK (Vivian Dsena) and Madhu (Drashti Dhami) has indeed gone for a toss with Sultan (Avinesh Rekhi) storming into their lives in Colors Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon (Nautanki Telefilms). However, if sources are to be believed, the dramatic Sultan track is headed for its culmination now.

Yes, you heard it right!! We hear that in the upcoming episodes, RK will certainly get a sniff of Sultan being alive. He will then recollect the turn of events in Madhus life, wherein she suddenly started to dislike RK. He will also realize that Madhu had in fact given him a hint when he was in jail by saying that Sultan is indeed alive. RK will then chalk his master plan to get to Sultan. At the same time, Sultan will also have a clear watch on Madhu as she can double cross him to get together with RK.

If sources are to be believed, there will be a dramatic and emotional sequence wherein RK will succeed in cornering Madhu, where she will end up revealing the truth. With this, RK and Madhu will join hands in fighting against Sultan.

A little birdie from the sets of Madhubala confided in us that the Janmashtami celebrations will bring RK and Sultan face to face. And RK will try to trap Sultan at the Dahi Handi celebrations where he is supposed to go along with Madhu and his family.

Excited, are you viewers? Well, this is certainly going to be a stiff challenge for both, as Sultan will aim to kill RK, while RK is all ready to take him on.

Will Sultan get a sniff of RKs plans? Or will RK be successful in eliminating
Sultan?

We tried calling Vivian and Avinesh, but they did not revert to our calls.

Keep reading this space for more updates on Madhubala.

^Read the lines in red and blue. So, Janamashtmi celebrations coming up? I am sure they'll be like the Ganpati ones. I am excited for the final face off🥳

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

shubh shubh bol 😳...anyone but not SI
they will show oncreen DD-SI fighting, offscreen them doing coochi-coo and online their fans fighting 🤣
SI coming in MB will b end of MB fourm 🤣...Radhi is prolly the only sane SI fan 🤣

please Chakku i agree to Nishi yaar... I dont want SI in MB please spare me yaar 🤣

i am already bashing DD Do u really want me to bash SI ? 🤣 🤣

I can see future of MB forum  IPK vs Geet 🤣 🤣

I CAN BET MB show side me rahega  Kooshi bitya vs geettt  hoga 🤣 🤣

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

Kya yaar, the forum will be super fun😛🤣 I love bitchy cat fights of fans😛🤣

@Red - Can't agree with you more🤣 She is probably the only Sanaya fan who doesn't WORSHIP her like , 'Where art thou divine feet Sanaya doll?'🤣

BTW something for you (Made by Pritt). Are you back to Delhi?😛

How did you like the thharkey RK?😆

Sanaya Doll i swear i always laugh when ever i see people call her DOLL 🤣

Like seriously.. She is a human being just like us treat her like that yaar 🤣
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

please Chakku i agree to Nishi yaar... I dont want SI in MB please spare me yaar 🤣

i am already bashing DD Do u really want me to bash SI ? 🤣 🤣

I can see future of MB forum  IPK vs Geet 🤣 🤣

I CAN BET MB show side me rahega  Kooshi bitya vs geettt  hoga 🤣 🤣

@Bold - I wanna see that golden day when Padhi bashes SI🤣

@Red - God that would be HOWLARIOUS🤣 

Main pehle bata deti hoon, I'll side with Madhu. You can side with Sanaya ka character and we'll fight🤣
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
@ Chakku & Nishi

aap ke liye special segment sanaya with DD  & salman off screen masti 🤣

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoWPXwZjv-o&feature=youtu.be

BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

@Bold - I wanna see that golden day when Padhi bashes SI🤣

@Red - God that would be HOWLARIOUS🤣 

Main pehle bata deti hoon, I'll side with Madhu. You can side with Sanaya ka character and we'll fight🤣

yah I always bashed her Chatacter Koosi bitya and Chhanchhan... as a person SI no i never bashed her 🤣 🤣

But yes i will think of bashing if Sanaya enters Madhubala 🤣

I cant tolerate DD & Si 🤣 🤣

OMG...  it will be treat to watch 🤣 well Chakku you can side madhu and i will take SI's side..

but when it comes to Koosi bitya vs geettt i will bash both of them 🤣 🤣

how will we fight chakku? ewww i will be with SI solo fans???  🤣 🤣

😭  Bas yahi din dekhna baki tha😭😭😭
Befikre thumbnail
Originally posted by: MSmyworldMS

yah I always bashed her Chatacter Koosi bitya and Chhanchhan... as a person SI no i never bashed her 🤣 🤣

But yes i will think of bashing if Sanaya enters Madhubala 🤣

I cant tolerate DD & Si 🤣 🤣

OMG...  it will be treat to watch 🤣 well Chakku you can side madhu and i will take SI's side..

but when it comes to Koosi bitya vs geettt i will bash both of them 🤣 🤣

how will we fight chakku? ewww i will be with SI solo fans???  🤣 🤣

😭  Bas yahi din dekhna baki tha😭😭😭

Imagine, I being an RM fan, bash the third person Sanaya in RishBala's life. And you being Sanaya's die hard pankhi, protect her with all her strength🐷🤣

I can't even imagine we guys fighting over Sanaya and Rishbala🤣

Me and Nishi will surely be on team RM's side. I guess you will get Tanzie's support in supporting Sanaya, afterall Tanzie loves Khusi bitiya🤣

And best would be, all Barun fans will become Madhu fans all of a sudden🤣
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Nautanki Films @NautankiFilms

Sultan EXITS #Madhubala PUBLIC REACTION WATCH HERE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sfI_IhBdMuU 

see this 🤣 🤣 🤣

Befikre thumbnail
Oh God, someone tagged me with this comment on FB🤣 Soaptea ke Birthday Thread ko bhi nahi chhoda🤣

Hello you Barun Soaptea fanatics. Omni got a small message for you faggots. Sorry of it hurts your china doll fragile sentiments. Imagine the pain your chimpanzee lord Soaptea has to go through considering nobody buys his film. Or did it finally get a buyer? Is it that sissy Vijay who grew up following Saas Bahu soaps and ultimately becoming your cyber Insaaf Ki Devi who helps you to fight the HateMongers? Lol 

Was just directed to the IF homepage after a month by a virtual friend and to my amusement and surprise, I saw Barun Soaptea's Birthday thread, titled as 29 years of Fangirl Masturbation as the global announcement. Geez. Are these f**king fangirls for real? Who spams around 1900 pages for a StarFlush telly celeb? So much effort these fanbitches put in for a thankless cause. I felt like trolling on that thread but too bad I got some work to do. May Soaptea get the love, lust and coitus from every fangirl/fanboy/faneunuch who dreams and prays to come under him. As a birthday present, somebody please gift (or donate) him class, looks, calibre and more importantly fangirls who do not have orgasms each time they see his lookalike in Zoos and on the trees of South African/Indian Jungles.

Oh it's funny to see few moderators liking this posts when they were the ones highly disgusted of you fangirls. So much of hypocrisy and that too for cyber power ROFL Maniacs. LOL Hey you green colored peeps, HMs have all the private conversations stored. Your PMs will be exposed in public very soon... and then the sissy owner will get to know his real cyber friends and fanbitches will quit referring cyber power hungry weirdos as Didis LOL Just cause HMs are banned, it doesn't mean they aren't here Tongue

... and not just Omni but HMs go only to come back (3:16)

xxx.. SOON xxx..
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail

Imagine, I being an RM fan, bash the third person Sanaya in RishBala's life. And you being Sanaya's die hard pankhi, protect her with all her strength🐷🤣

I can't even imagine we guys fighting over Sanaya and Rishbala🤣

Me and Nishi will surely be on team RM's side. I guess you will get Tanzie's support in supporting Sanaya, afterall Tanzie loves Khusi bitiya🤣

And best would be, all Barun fans will become Madhu fans all of a sudden🤣

To be honest it will be depend on her character if her character will be like Khushi then surely i will BASH her 🤣 🤣   as a sanaya irani nahhh she doesnt irritate me like DD   🤣

Lol... well I also love SM as deepali naa... because she is sane 👏👏👏  her acting is fab she was so much into her character 👍🏼   When she played Deepali You cant Say EWWW

because she is so classy and awesome..

if sanaya gets one like this be it positive or negative i will support her 🤣

but if like khushi THEN BIG NO 👎🏼   and ChhanChhan character doesnt irritate me like khushi

but story and presentation sucks 😡 waise bhi ChhanChhan is going off air on 12th sept..

and heard that Sanaya & mohit are approached for  NB6 lets see wo log waha kya gul khilate hai 🤣

i so want them together re 😆