Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
@chakku Exactly! Ye sab DD ko contract papers sign karte waqt sochna chahiye tha.๐Ÿ˜ณ bade bade mahan logone kaha hai ek waqt me tum 2 kaam perfect nahi kar sakte.
You are in a competition and there should be no excuses, complains thats it. If she got low marks then accept it just the way she accepted full marks.
Being a non dancer and a daily soap actress she has a disadvantage as she gets less time for rehearsals, then she has advantage too, her popularity through daily soap's character and as a celebrity. She has some crazy fans too who can vote for her day n night no matter her performance being good or bad. But other contestant doesn't have this advantage.

Her fans wish for lauren's elimination coz she is a trained dancer but she gets votes from audience based on and acc to her performance only. I don't think she has crazy fanz in India.
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Looteri_Dulhan

@chakku Exactly! Ye sab DD ko contract papers sign karte waqt sochna chahiye tha.๐Ÿ˜ณ bade bade mahan logone kaha hai ek waqt me tum 2 kaam perfect nahi kar sakte.
You are in a competition and there should be no excuses, complains thats it. If she got low marks then accept it just the way she accepted full marks.
Being a non dancer and a daily soap actress she has a disadvantage as she gets less time for rehearsals, then she has advantage too, her popularity through daily soap's character and as a celebrity. She has some crazy fans too who can vote for her day n night no matter her performance being good or bad. But other contestant doesn't have this advantage.

Her fans wish for lauren's elimination coz she is a trained dancer but she gets votes from audience based on and acc to her performance only. I don't think she has crazy fanz in India.

@Red - Agree. She should show some sportsmanship๐Ÿ˜ƒ

@Blue - Completely agree on this one. Lauren is a fab fab dancer, but before JDJ, no one knew her. It is because of JDJ that she has become famous. While DD has crazy fan following and even though if she doesn't perform, she'll get highest votes. So yeah fans should not see only one side of the coin.

Moreover, DD said in her IV that Madhubala matters to her more than JDJ. I am sure had she asked for more leaves, she would have got them. But it is her wish to work everyday. If VD can get leaves, then even DD can. But she herself doesn't ask for leaves, so what is the fault of other people like ST or Abhinav? Fans keep abusing RS and ST for not giving her offs, but why don't the same fans ask DD on Twitter if she herself asks for leaves or not?๐Ÿ˜•

I like her dedication towards work very much. She is HARDWORKING, but she should not act like that every week.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Oh God...SI in JDJ again...๐Ÿ˜ต 

@Chakku: Don't give me nightmares yaar. ๐Ÿ˜† I don't want SI-DD together in MB. Kuch hamare forum ki bhi to soch..๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by Ananya05 - 10 years ago
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Ananya05

Oh God...SI in JDJ again...๐Ÿ˜ต 

@Chakku: Don't give me nightmares yaar. ๐Ÿ˜† I don't want SI-DD together in MB. Kuch hamare forum ki bhi to soch..๐Ÿ˜†

Next week in JDJ, BABYness GALORE๐Ÿคฃ

Arrey, the forum will be super fun if Sanaya enters MB๐Ÿคฃ Maze aa jayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Imagine if the forum can turn into a battleground with lallu panjoo like AR, toh SI has a huge fanbase on IF๐Ÿคฃ
.SmokeySilence. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Ab kya hua.. Sanz came again kya? ๐Ÿ˜† i read the tin ka tadka article but its next week na?

i dont watch JDJ anymore. just Laurens performance.. when she comes mom calls me and I watch it ๐Ÿ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@Chakku Uff! My big reply got choo mantar.๐Ÿ˜†
Anyways, in short, I second you on DD's 'leave' thing.
PH, cvs are not at fault abt this matter.
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

[

Next week in JDJ, BABYness GALORE๐Ÿคฃ

Arrey, the forum will be super fun if Sanaya enters MB๐Ÿคฃ Maze aa jayenge๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Imagine if the forum can turn into a battleground with lallu panjoo like AR, toh SI has a huge fanbase on IF๐Ÿคฃ

Oh its next week? I thought it was today..๐Ÿ˜† Now I can watch today's episode without any worries..๐Ÿคฃ 

I can't imagine the state of this forum with crazy doll and princess fans. ๐Ÿ˜† Baapre..๐Ÿ˜†

Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
This time Mukti and DD got lowest scores, i guess. So next week both should be in bottom two as voting is equally based on marks and SMS.Edited by Looteri_Dulhan - 10 years ago
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@tanz Any confirmation abt Rekhi's news?