Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57 - Page 4

Posted: 10 years ago
The worst thing is, they introduced him as a parallel protagonist in an already established show on two leads aka DVD. Tried every way possible to make him work and when he didn't work, turned him into a disgusting villain!
First toh, story really din deamand a parallel lead, and even in future if it demanded a villain, they could have introduced him as a villain only!πŸ₯±
This is hilarious Ashu🀣

BTW made this and  a post on this.🀣
Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago
@chakku Hilarious memeπŸ‘
🀣🀣
We really want more of it, as MB forum doesn't allow us to call crow a crow.πŸ˜†
drashti dhami @drashti10
Guys for the first
time I m nervous !!!! I
really dnt knw whts
gonna happen this
week !!!! Plsss
pray !!!

...And my twitter TL is full of tweets, fans are grilling Raj and colorsTV πŸ˜†
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

Ok in short I want Madhu to go with Sultan and in their way, they meet with an accident and Sultan should die on the spot. Madhu is hospitalised. She opens her eyes after 6 months. She sees RK on TV and notices how badly he has changed. She decides to go back to him. But when she goes, RK doesn't believe. They have a quarrel where she challenges him that she would make him fall for her. RK keeps a condition that for that she'd have to be his heroine (so that he can torture her). Madhu relents but agrees later. She is adamant to get him back while he is adamant to make her life HELLπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜†

Atleast through this we'll get BW track, RM's hate story and their romance through movieπŸ˜†And I don't think it has ever been shown in any show beforeπŸ˜›

@Bold - I guess that is because RK has changed. He himself said that had he been 2012 wala RK, he would have killed Madhu and later ofcourse committed suicide or broken down. But since he loves Madhu selflessly now, he is allowing her to LEAVE if she wants to. He won't force her to live with him.I guess you wanted this track before confession in December, right?πŸ˜†

I like this RK. A welcome change.

@RED - why wud he make her heroine for that? πŸ€£...he wud rather make her his hair dresser to torture her more πŸ€£πŸ€£...like he did last time after unwedding πŸ€£

@BLUE - which one? πŸ˜•...RK letting Madhu go? πŸ˜†...that time it was apt but now if RK lets Madhu go he will become a typical dumb male lead πŸ˜†...but anyways i wont mind this if we get a good track after seperation/ divorce πŸ˜›

@Chakku, Ashu - if u look at it...they never actually showed Madhu hating RK even for a moment after unwedding...and then all of a sudden Madhu thot of revenge πŸ˜†...when just a few days she was all lovey dovey for RK and giving him antiseptic for his small cut πŸ˜†...it didnt go with her golden character πŸ˜†...so it was unlikely that she will ever b able to complete her revenge, they did drama just for the sake of it
and RK really doesnt need the contract to get Madhu back...pati huyi biwi ko aur kitna patayega? πŸ˜› πŸ€£

Nishi, RK would make Madhu heroine so that she stays with him everywhere. He can ask her to wear clothes like that backless gown to torture her. As hairdresser, she won't be with him everytime. And as heroine, since she doesn't know how to act, he can even taunt her. She was perfect as hairdresser. So less scope was there.

Originally posted by Looteri_Dulhan

drashti dhami @drashti10
Guys for the first
time I m nervous !!!! I
really dnt knw whts
gonna happen this
week !!!! Plsss
pray !!!

...And my twitter TL is full of tweets, fans are grilling Raj and colorsTV πŸ˜†

I guess she got very low scores this timeπŸ˜•
politics??? ab tak "Thutty" diye now suddenly less markss.??

last tak dikhayenge DD nahi jeetegi fir usko jeetane wale hai kya? 🀣
@chakku Not sure but may be 25 or less than 25.
As sid got eliminated this week, DDians are hell scared.πŸ˜†

Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@RED - why wud he make her heroine for that? 🀣...he wud rather make her his hair dresser to torture her more 🀣🀣...like he did last time after unwedding 🀣
@BLUE - which one? πŸ˜•...RK letting Madhu go? πŸ˜†...that time it was apt but now if RK lets Madhu go he will become a typical dumb male lead πŸ˜†...but anyways i wont mind this if we get a good track after seperation/ divorce πŸ˜›
@Chakku, Ashu - if u look at it...they never actually showed Madhu hating RK even for a moment after unwedding...and then all of a sudden Madhu thot of revenge πŸ˜†...when just a few days she was all lovey dovey for RK and giving him antiseptic for his small cut πŸ˜†...it didnt go with her golden character πŸ˜†...so it was unlikely that she will ever b able to complete her revenge, they did drama just for the sake of it
and RK really doesnt need the contract to get Madhu back...pati huyi biwi ko aur kitna patayega? πŸ˜› 🀣

Nishi, RK would make Madhu heroine so that she stays with him everywhere. He can ask her to wear clothes like that backless gown to torture her. As hairdresser, she won't be with him everytime. And as heroine, since she doesn't know how to act, he can even taunt her. She was perfect as hairdresser. So less scope was there.

naah! i think he can torture her more by making hair dresser only πŸ˜†...he will make her do massage, bug her on sets (which is more evil than just taunting Tongue) and even make her spot when needed for cofee, tea etc 🀣...what more torture can he do? 🀣...as for backless dress, he can even force her to wear that (like he did last time by making her body double TongueπŸ˜†)...and he can take her everywhere too coz when the movie is shot the cast and crew r needed at every location πŸ˜‰

@Ashu - what? is it possible DD not winning JDJ? 😲.
Edited by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ - 10 years ago
Originally posted by EvIlNeSs_RoCkZ

testing 1 2 3 πŸ˜›
You have post limit na? Do not waste it.πŸ˜†