Chat Clubs

Bitch PLEASE, we're awesome! (Invites only) #2 DT Note 57

Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
This is a time pass CC. Do not stalk for your own sanity.

Fanbots stay away!

Do not trespass otherwise my KRK will shoot you๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by _Mojo.Jojo_ - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Befikre thumbnail
MEMBERS.

Me
Ananya
Radhi
Ashu
Nishi
Tanz
Rukhsie
Urvi
Vidu
Cari
BabajiKaThullu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
have you seen views of last CC?
congo
lets see how many CCs we survive this time ๐Ÿ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hey guys, see this, aise milte hai do pyaar๐Ÿคฃ

In DDians ki language, RIP bahon ki darmiyan..๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

Courageous_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Ok bada hi simple sa sawal...Do u really tht exit of tht Bhaiya ji the trp eater will make the show wht it was...๐Ÿ˜† ...An entertaining show ...Well personally I believe tht it will take time...as the damage is already done...n janta has already fled seeing the sizzling chemistry of Sulbala...๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ...n guess even THE TRP's have melted becoz of their presence ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜†

Wht's ur take abt the future of the show...Saare show ka , characters ka kabada karke woh gangu bhai jaa raha hai ๐Ÿ˜†
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@Vidu You know what? Even sultan's death will not change the sorry state of the show, if they will continue showing the dumb couple. But his death/exit can bring back some good things, atleast cvs will stop glorifying his pea-sized brainy moves and ruining the lead characters, it can bring back few audience for sure.
They really need to start some fresh story or a big twist can help too, which can bring a total 360 degree change in the story.
Befikre thumbnail
@Ashu - Yeah RIP Baho Ke Darmiyan๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Now if they don't get 30 for this one na, then they have definitely ruined Bahon Ke Darmiyan for sure๐Ÿคฃ OK I was kidding๐Ÿ˜† But I find it very amusing ki when DVD performed on Roop Tera then all DDians were cursing them and saying RIP Roop Tera and blah blah, ab no one is saying RIP Bahon Ke Darmiyan when Salshti made a mockery of the dance? Double standards. Infact I have made peace with the fact that DDians can NEVER like DVD as a couple. Even though they are pseudo-GC haters, if GurTi come again as a couple, they'll forget all the bashing they did and start drooling on them again๐Ÿ˜†

@Vidu  - It is same as the damage they did during MaMu track. Then to undo the damage, they got RM married. The audience CAME but it took around one month for TRPs to go beyond 3. So I guess they have to think of some dhamaka now after Bhai exits. Can I have RK's memory loss track?๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by: _Mojo.Jojo_

@Ashu - Yeah RIP Baho Ke Darmiyan๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† Now if they don't get 30 for this one na, then they have definitely ruined Bahon Ke Darmiyan for sure๐Ÿคฃ OK I was kidding๐Ÿ˜† But I find it very amusing ki when DVD performed on Roop Tera then all DDians were cursing them and saying RIP Roop Tera and blah blah, ab no one is saying RIP Bahon Ke Darmiyan when Salshti made a mockery of the dance? Double standards. Infact I have made peace with the fact that DDians can NEVER like DVD as a couple. Even though they are pseudo-GC haters, if GurTi come again as a couple, they'll forget all the bashing they did and start drooling on them again๐Ÿ˜†

@Vidu  - It is same as the damage they did during MaMu track. Then to undo the damage, they got RM married. The audience CAME but it took around one month for TRPs to go beyond 3. So I guess they have to think of some dhamaka now after Bhai exits. Can I have RK's memory loss track?๐Ÿ˜†

@RED - i was just telling someone on forum that memory loss track is too clunky and ektaish  just like the najayaj track which have been used in every damn show (including PKYEK and Geet) and u again came up with this ๐Ÿ˜ณ
CVs dont have mush choice now...either they can show RK outsmarting bhai or RM seperation

@Vidu, Ashu - what next do u want?
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
@chakku LOL. So true. The day GC and DD will be back together onscreen, every fanboat DD, GC, GurTea, Maneet.. will show their true face. Desponess.๐Ÿ˜† they just want Shirtless GC and DD ka despo romance.๐Ÿ˜†