Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zayana123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update...
really love the way story proceed...
Arnav for the first time let his heart  rule over mind...
I really love arshi part... that was really beautiful...
Pranab also attracted towards khushi...
Eagerly waiting 4 the next part...πŸ˜ƒ
montyk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
"Childhood lies in the state of your mind, not in numbers". 
WOW!!
So true...
Wonderful update!!
Thank you for the update and giving us this wonderful touching charectors !!

Polkadots78 thumbnail
I am sorry, I have not been regular with my comments on this story. It is a very intriguing concept, this child marriage.. and it is really appalling that this was common practice and still exists in lots of parts in India and abroad.
What I like about this story is how you have written the play of characters and the freedom-struggle as the backdrop.
for Arnab his world is the entire universe and for khushi, just the house. It will be so interesting to read how you are going to develop these characters..
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow awesome update
I liked how Arnab and the
family are nurturing her
waiting to read moreπŸ‘πŸ˜Šβ­οΈ
IronButterfly thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Fate really did have other plans for him. As he and Khushi are meant to be together. 

I think Parnab will play a key role in bringing them closer, maybe sooner than Arnav's plan.

The first steps towards love have been taken by Khushi. She day dreams about him and admires him.
His presence and absence effects her.

Nice to know that he plans on taking her along. So he is ready to accept her responsibility.

montyk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice update!!
Khushi's Dhak Dhak ...started
Trying to picture it that time zone ...
Thank you

roshaan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
that was really beautiful update i loved arshi lil cute n romantic moments love the way there relation progressing i hope pranab dont harbour feeling for khushi
gifttag thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arnav is getting more involved in the movement for freedom and feeling a bit apprehensive as well and want to move out of his ancestral house.

Khushi is taking small steps towards womanhood it's sad that she has't got any female to guide her towards it and she has started to think about Arnav and started to have tender feelings for him.

Arnav has also started to see her as a young woman hence his anger towards who ever he thinks has steered Khushi to his room again after finding her sleeping peacefully on his bed, the real reason being the handkerchief which she has embroidered with letter 'A' with her own fair hand, while assuring Khushi that it was the best piece of handcraft he has seen and is perfect he looks at the beauty which is Khushi and gets enchanted by it and end end up pulling her very near to him and kissing her on her cheek which in return left Khushi speechless and all flustered..the feeling that she is unable to even understand and try to find an excuse for it.

Pranab is on the other hand is getting attracted to Khushi and I do hope that he is't going to act on it as she is his brothers wife thus forbidden and moreover she is in love with Arnav but she doest know it yet as she is very young to understand herself yet.

Wonderful chapter Jenny and beautifully written as always...I am enjoying this lovely story so much.
Thanks for the PM.

Just to let you know that I am travelling from mid Oct to Mid Nov, so won't be able to comment during this period. Pls don't remove me from your PM list.

pmehra300 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww...the chapter was too cute
Loved arnav and khushi's adorable romance
Pranab has created some serious liking towards khushi which is so not good
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
it was awsum chap so he is planning to take khuhsi with him that's good
n their little moment
thanks for pm