The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 101

Posted: 10 years ago
Amazing update.. Arnav n Khushi are becoming friends.. And Khushi surely doesnt know what to name the feelings she has developed for Arnav...
Awesome update. Looks like both of them are warming up to each other's presence.
Loved Arnav's interactions with Khushi. He didn't yell at her and figured out about what she was doing there. He even wants her to live with him when he moves out. A comfy place.

Khushi is so cute with her admiration for Arnav. Slowly evolving into a woman. Glad that she didn't have to face bad moments in this update.

Pranab, hmmm. So he is fostering feelings for his sis-in-law because she happens to be much closer to his age. His wife might be joining him soon too. I hope he learns to accept the reality. 

Edited by SilentShadow - 10 years ago
Words fail me, Jenny. such was the profound effect this update had, upon me..

You  penned the entire scenario of the Arnav's first wedding , including a sniffling Khushi , wonderfully.. reading about her older sister's death, at the tender age of 15, and,the disparate predilections of Thammi and Arnav was so poignant...same holds true for Pranab, and, his child-bride... bonded in holy matrimony, sans emotions...

The handkerchief scene,  Khushi's sedulousness and intransigence about being impeccable, the somnolence, his gentle imploring, and, then, the very memorable thank you, culminating in Khushi's  unfathomable heart palpitations...amazingly penned..

Heartwarming to read about Arnav cogitating about Khushi's secure future with him, and, deciding to become financially independent, before embarking upon the house-hunting and moving out, matters of contention.. 

Await next, as always...and thank you for the PM :-)
woww this is superb update!!! beautifully written... so even pranb also married and his child bride would come in some time... poor guy he started his feelings for his bhabhi who is almost his age... 
im so happy that arnav is planning about his future along with khushi meaning securing their future... 
khushi she is so cute and innocent... her womanly feelings came rushing down with his one kiss on cheeks  having sleepless  nights, all time thinking about him ❤️
Jenny you have beautifully portrayed the period drama
Awesome update Jenny :)
Beautiful story...
Its a totally different story and is set in d pre Independance era..
I've only read about things like child marriage and reading ur story helps me understand d people of that era better... and d characters can't really be blamed for their behavior ,especially arnab's ma and thammi...
And i really love dis rebellious Arnab and innocent Khushi...
Eventhough he is attracted to Khushi, Arnab is being a thorough gentleman ... and i respect him for dat...
poor pranab... he can't be blamed for falling for his sister in law..
Eagerly waiting for d next update...

is pranab going to fall for khushi???/ nooo
thnks for the PM di...
it was superb...
already liked and commented...