Fan Fictions

The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 94

thesis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Am so glad this story is not going thru a mushy road its intense and i think ur arnab is pretty unique brooding still kind grey and real kushi well we hav to see shes still growin am excited

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chenis thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update 😊 thanks for the pm
Arnab remains all patience and is giving all time for khushi to grow up .
They share their first proximity but khushi is not able understand her Dhak Dhak.
Khushi made a handkerchief for him such a sweet gesture.
Hope prnab doesn't create any trouble in the future.
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
After reading the update and the comment of AquaSandhya I want to say something again...I totally agree that Khushi is not having a bad life...intact i think she is very lucky considering the time this story took place...
She was not marry of with whatever guy found until the age of 10...I've read some stories where I found situation like if one didn't marry off their daughter by 7/8 they were being separated from the society...
She survived from the epidemic which caused death of her whole family...
Even after losing her family she is protected with her in-laws...
Her mother-in-law may b little irritated with her childlike behavior but isn't treating her badly...may b she is strict...but which child don't need some scolding while growing up...
She has someone like Thami to guide her with love...
She is getting the chance of education...which is so very rare...I heard of my mom's grandma who passed class 5 at 1930s received honour from British governor...it was that rare...and here she is going to sit for matriculation...even after being married...
She is getting the chance to grow up gradually...a married girl in those days getting chance to play with her doll,swing even flying kites...It's not what everyone got...
And most of all she has a husband who is way too different than any other man of that time...who is willing to give her the time she needs...treating her well...thinking of her wellbeing while planning his future life... Is not forcing himself on her...and also not deceiving her,which he could've easily done...
I'm looking forward for seeing her grow up as a mature young woman...and I know she will b the best wife for someone like Arnab...
rvas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful update...such innocence loved it
smilli thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Very nice..loved it:)
Rozy77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
awww this was such a lovely part  
finally, a beautiful, tender moment between them😳
lovedd it⭐️
as always, great part n beautifully written👍🏼
thanks for the pm
take care
summaiyasayed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
awesome update

luvd it
luvraj4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
loved the update...loved the way arnav appreciated khushi's efforts...he is really sweet when it comes to khushi...
khushi is so young and naive...she doesn't even know why arnav's closeness affects her...i hope arnav keeps on behaving nicely with her...the child in her deserves all the love and care...
i hope pranab doesn't cause a problem between arnav and khushi...
continue soon
sweet_5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thank you for providing us a background on characters. One sister goes another comes in apparently. I just don't get these child marriages and I don't see any justification for it. I'm like stumped! I totally get why Arnav is so turned off by this. He has been married to two sisters with one wife passing even before he knew her

So Pranab is also married? What is wife going to do when she sees how close he is to Khushi. I feel khushi and Pranab might be told to break their friendship off because it will be considered inappropriate when they get older
ILoveFF thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Very sweet update

Pranab is at the age of having a crush... Hope he doesn't cause an issue in future for three if them