Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kushiarnav1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
very very nice update...

you beautifully described those days...soo much innocence and purity  in ARHI moments ,each and every line u wrote about them...i do not have words left...her wait, his thank u kissπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›...very very touchy...

so pranab is also married, he is getting attracted to kushi,at his age it common i guess...

u r update is one thing and  our fellow readers and (writters )will  give the detailed review..i will wait for them also ...

Aqua Sandhya, Meera, Vgedin, kondhili,vandana sagar,disha,( i like u r pictures yaar in each nd every story) EXPELLIARMUS,Eccentrica, Rasgulla_sp...
no wonder u guys all of them become amazing writters...iam not offending any one sorry if iam miss any body,  these are the people will take first spots right  detailed review thats how i know. them..😊😊😊😊😊😊😊...

thank u for giving us nice update...

cheers...

Edited by kushiarnav1 - 10 years ago
Careless_Artist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful Update!! First gift for Arnab from Khushi and their first kiss means cheek kiss.. It was a bliss to read you writings you know.. I never thought that Khushi is Arnab's second Child wife.. Khushi lost her everyone... Feeling sad for the poor soul... But now she has her Arnab babuu with her.. And after the kiss Khushi's explanation about her increasing heart beat was funny and cute.. Pranab was attracted by Khushi's charm.. Don't know what will the result of all this.. Waiting for next.. Edited by RockDiya21 - 10 years ago
dieforasr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
I read it in one breath...I loved the ARSHI moment..I guess u have done a lot of research on bengali novels,culture as well as movies.hat's off to you...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Edited by dieforasr - 10 years ago
-HEAVEN- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
arre wah!!! updat jaldi aa jao!
res...
edit~~~~

Haila!!! forgot that i resed here!! sigh...me n my short memory!!!πŸ˜•

commented on pg136😳
loved the update:)Edited by -HEAVEN- - 10 years ago
TwilightStar_JP thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Taken

&edited&

Such a lovey update! My god! I cannot term those moments as first sign of bonding! It was purely impulsive! I just hope he wouldn't regret it later! I'm sure he wont because he was satisfied with her reaction to his actions!

And how things changed from khushi to his khushi! How he now includes her in his every thought and action!

Sad to read one died of chiken pox and the lady is just concerned that the kid dies with bangles! Senseless people! And more so the second wedding! Eww!

And pranab hmm poor guy! But in a way they seem more fine as the age says so! But arshi! So ya!

CheersEdited by TwilightStar_JP - 10 years ago
IPK007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Updated on pg 126:) Hope you like it!
maverickmartin thumbnail
Phoole phoole dhole dhole
Bohe ki ba mridubay

Piko ki ba kunje kunje
Ku-uhu, ku-uhu, ku-uhu gaaye

Ke jaane kishe'r o laane
Pran-o kore haaye haaye

It is one of my favorite Rabindra shongeet.

I love this. Because it is set in a time period in my favorite city that I really love, for it is picturesque and the best, and the worst times that Bengali culture (and the nation) went through the motions of change.

I adore your narration of this. The naivete of Khushi, the clash of intent, need and rationale within Arnav. It's amazing how you describe the mental picture of the people of that age, the nuances of social and familial relationships. I also like the mention of courtesans as women who were desired, not just because of their sexual liasons, but because men found pleasure that is not just of the body, in their presence.

I cannot wait for more of this. Another obsession this will be, for sure.
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update! this one was pretty good then teaser...i was worring over arnab thinking about he being too old for khushi...this time around he is addressing her as his khushi😊
LeenaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
*blush*
And the famous dhak dhak is back! :) 
How could Khushi be separated from her Dhak Dhak encounters? hehe! 

That was a good one! particularly because of Arnav's conduct and ahem ahem!! :) ...now that he decided to put his rise in the hormonal to use with the right person this time! he he albeit with just a kiss on the cheek! Well not completely satisfying ... but that will do for starters! :)

Now the ending! Pranab! Hey Bhagwaan! where is this gonna go? *biting nails*
I really wish this does not turn out messier than what it is already with a child bride and all the other political situation in the country having its toll on the family in question! 
Ouh dear! cant wait to know! 

Thanks Jenny! 

Edited by LeenaRocks - 10 years ago
Chamkili06 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
eee jennnyyy

whaaat ann updaaate :D
their firssst kisss...
lalalalal
simply lovedd the updaate :D