The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 79

Posted: 10 years ago
simply amazing
loved it
keep writingc
ohhh...yeh kya hogaya?
Is there a time leap and we get to see some lover's spat. 
Great teaser jen...looking forward to reading the update now. 
Ha ha ...what has she done now., ..? 
Does her youth and innocence make him feel old and jaded? 

Cannot wait for Wednesday...this story has me so excited Jen...I really am loving it ! 

Interesting teaser. In light of Pranab's emerging feelings, I wonder how he would feel seeing his older brother treating his wife like that? Would it validate his growing affections for Khushi? Lol Jenny, you've created a monster!
Ho my really don't know whether to laugh or feel pity. And super duper excited for the update want to know Wht happens. Ha one more day to go for Wednesday.
Nice teaser.. Has she grown up?? Waiting for the next update...
Oh oh... this was what i was worried about. Arnab has started thinking he is too old for Khushi... not a good sign.
Hey Jen,

I just read up to chap 5 and I can't tell you how much I love this ff

This is truly the best written ff on IF I swear

My all time fav book is "Parineeta" by SaratChandra [don't judge by the movie , the book is nothing like the movie] 

Seriously Jenny this ff shouldn't even be called a ff it's a classic

I loved the details, the mainframe of the characters, I can totally imagine Khushi's mil the way she is here...that's how mils used to be

You are exceptionally talented 

'Now that I've read it I can't wait for the next chap

Great going girl 👏

Please please update soon

ps. I've given up on IF and hardly venture outside my cc... Don't read ffs anymore...you girl managed to bring me back to the fan fictions forum and I'm quite sure I'll come back time and again to see if you've updated or not😆

Originally posted by SamiyaIPKKND

Hey Jen,

I just read up to chap 5 and I can't tell you how much I love this ff

This is truly the best written ff on IF I swear

My all time fav book is "Parineeta" by SaratChandra [don't judge by the movie , the book is nothing like the movie] 

Seriously Jenny this ff shouldn't even be called a ff it's a classic

I loved the details, the mainframe of the characters, I can totally imagine Khushi's mil the way she is here...that's how mils used to be

You are exceptionally talented 

'Now that I've read it I can't wait for the next chap

Great going girl 👏

Please please update soon

ps. I've given up on IF and hardly venture outside my cc... Don't read ffs anymore...you girl managed to bring me back to the fan fictions forum and I'm quite sure I'll come back time and again to see if you've updated or not😆

I completed agree with you, have just been scrapping Jenny to say how it feels like she has lived with these people in those times,so perfect is her writing, the details, the nuances, the characterisation..the description of people, place and things...it is just a classic...I love that ...!   
oh dear sweet lord!! Jenny... i become so tender after i read an update from this story..  the background , the characters , the timeline in which this story is set is too overwhelming fr me somehow , you know! the lines from the poem are incredible!!
Arnav's every single word uttered is so important to Khushi... she literally awaits with bated breath!! He too is realizing it n ofcourse starting to indulge her ... sigh!! the highlight n heartwarming words are "He was willing  to wait for the woman in her to slowly awaken. It was just a matter of time. "

the first wave of desire flashed  Pranab n ofcourse it vanished as soon as it began.. but... alas!!!