Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Loving tha development of Arshi relation..slow but sweetly..n Pranab?? Adolescent heart hain..pr must not fall for Khushi..hoping to c Arshi happy soon..n i thought it wud be Arnab seeing her in the laat sequenc..but u made it Pranab??? y?? intending for a triangl!! n baba ..naa..
A_BA thumbnail
I finally got a chance to catch up with this story, and I have honestly really enjoyed reading each chapter.

Your detailing of 1920's Calcutta seems so realistic (not that I actually know what it was like, but it seems like you have done a lot of research), I can honestly imagine all the scenes very well in my head.

And you delving into a topic of child brides, which at the time was probably so common, is so interesting. My own grandma's oldest sister was married at the age of 6, and sent to her husband at 12 in the early 1900's; whenever I hear the story about it, I always think what it would be like a girl that age to go through such an experience. I understand that it was common back then, but it is just such a hard concept to grasp for me to this day.

Arnab visiting the courtesans was such a heartbreaking scene for me personally. I understand he didn't actually go through with it, but even then, it was such an intense scene for me...him going there to save Khushi's childhood (but cheating on her as a way to do so), but then realizing that the girl there is younger than his own wife. I'm really happy he didn't go through with it, but I know that most men probably at that time probably would not have exercised that amount of self-control. Arnab waiting for Khushi to become a woman is a sweet gesture, also something I'm sure most men at that time did not consider.

And now this twist with Pranab! I definitely was not expecting this...I really hope nothing bad comes out of this. I can understand that he may be attracted to her, but will it stop at just that or will there be something more? My weak heart can't handle this unknown scary scenario!

I'm glad Arnav is being a little more open to Khushi, but I wonder how long it will last. He clearly doesn't think she's a woman yet, but I'm sure there will be a lot of pressure from his family to make her his "real" wife soon so they can have heirs. I'm curious if Arnav's plan to move into his own place includes Khushi. I feel like he knows he has a responsibility towards her, but he always thinks of her as a burden.

Historical fiction is my favorite genre, and with such interesting twists, this story has really captivated my attention. Really looking forward to more updates soon😊
meniranjana00 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oho.. now pranab also have feeling for her
JCJS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow simply a superb.loved it really arnav was too cute and khushi as usual adorable. So arnav is getting it and super excited for the next update. Thks for the pm dear.
angel568 thumbnail
heyyy again a beautiful update⭐️
u deescribe every emotion so fabously 😊
thanks for the pm
reggie thumbnail
The myriad of emotions on khushi's face was beautifully described! A question- how come pranab is not married now? As it was the age of child marriages..
Careless_Artist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This story is wonderful... I like the concept a lot.. Staying in Calcutta and knowing the history of marriage Calcutta it's amused me that I felt no bore during read it.. Your way of writing is supab..
Pranab feelings for Khushi in that way was natural as a teenage boy.. Don't know where their Friendship will stay.. Frankly speaking I always believed that child marriage shouldn't be existed.. I'm hell against that.. Nevermind I'm waiting for next update..
shr1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is simply beautiful. To borrow your words its as delicate and serene as the pale winter sunshine :)
It's so nice of Arnab to wait for Khushi who is maturing like a slowly opening bud.  I think  in that era, very few had this wisdom that came with higher studies and the new thoughts with patriotism.
Like Khushi her friend/ Bro in law, Pranab is also growing from a boy into a man. These feelings he has started feeling for his sis, it may be an adolescent crush or attraction for the other gender. Will this new development make Khushi grow faster? I cant't wait to read more. Please update fast!!
siamesecat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome progress in story.
Thanks for the pm
Chamkili77 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I like the fact that Arnab has progressed in this story and is investing in this relationship. He is ready to wait for Khushi to grow up! I hope Pranab doesn't fall for khushi , will make it awkward. But hoping nature takes its course and 15 year old khushi feels the first stirrings of desire for Arnav and so does he!!