Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chipmunks. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
'Childhood lies the state of your mind, not numbers'...
Khushi is still a child and it will take time to grow up and know things. She had asked innocently for a baby which shows us there is still time for her to learn things.
There is improvement in their relationship and Arnab confessing he likes her was surprising. He is sure he will love her in future when she become more mature.
If he is waiting for future, we can note the first sign of love in Pranab. I hope its just some crush or infatuation because I dont want his heart to break.
Ameera. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
good upate
a differnet flavour of arnav and khushi
harsha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
The best part of your narration is that I can visualize the whole scene playing out in my mind , that too in technicolor.The words you used to describe the library were brilliant. The whole scene was described in such a beautiful manner - lacy curtains , sepia hued picture of his grandfather , mahogany bookshelf among others. While reading that paragraph you get a clear view of the high social and financial standing of Arnav's family while getting transported to that era. That paragraph lend a colonial feel to the whole update.

I liked the way Arnab handled the situation. He effectively diverted her mind and also decided to wait for her to grow up. Everyone has their weak moments and Arnab has his too but the intellectual and mature young man that he is , he eventually tamed his desire.

The last paragraph hints at some kind of twist with Pranab experiencing the first feelings of attraction for Khushi.

Edited by harsha.. - 10 years ago
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Wonderful update... Khushi so wants Arnav to like her... And Arnav wants to wait for her... I dont want a triangle.. πŸ₯Ί Pranab kyun...?πŸ˜”
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Oh no pranab falling for khushi 😭
Hope our arnabbb doesn't sacrifice
Arhi moments were beautiful jenny
Anamika100 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hope babyis doing okay now.

That was Ike a thirsty person being given two drops of water when they could drink gallons...I need more, I want more...lol...but oh...I am so glad you updated.
I do NOT have a good feeling about Pranab suddenly seeing Khushi in a new light...will he make moves on her...and will she fall for him too?  
Edited by Anamika100 - 10 years ago
bellacoolio thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Those were some beautiful moments between Arnab and Khushi! The description of the library was perfect...
karsvinu thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow this story is indeed complicated with lot of emotions in it...i'm loving it is all😊
Cute6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Childhood lies in the state of your mind, not in numbers
dese lines wer beautiful and brought smile!!
m geeting addicted to dis also now like all your other stories...
wat was the ending...
vaiting eagerly for next1...
samirao thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Fab update, glad that Arnav and khushi r coming close , but parnab taking interest in khushi , that's not  a good sign , hopefully he realize soon that khushi is his Bhabhi , waiting for next part