Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DMGFan-2b-not2b thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Rather tragic isnt it? What all a woman is forced to do and endure in the name of family, marriage, art etc.

Be it a 13 year old courtesan who is forced to learn the art of wooing and entrancing a man and sleeping with him to satisfy his carnal desires and be an object of HIS satisfaction...

...or be a 14 year old girl trying to come to terms with being rendered an orphan, trying to win the love of your husband and his acceptance...

Clearly Khushi has made a place for herself in Arnav's heart - how much and to what extent remains to be seen! Maybe this is the start of a friendship between the two and the best basis for any relationship is friendship! 

But I wonder, if Arnav does rent his own place, will Khushi be in for more heartbreak as he refuses to take her with him or would family force her to go with him paving the way for a deeper and meaningful relationship to develop between the two?

I think of all that you have written so far, this story is by far the best!
Edited by DMGFan-2b-not2b - 10 years ago
star_fan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Finallly you updated after so long
Loved the update especially the last part 😊
Poor Khushi, she's such an innocent
Khushi thought that she can have a real baby to play rather than her lifeless doll

I am glad they are talking again to each other
Love how honest Khushi is with him
The ending conversation is very cute
Even I laughed when khushi told arnav that she wants a baby😆

Khushi's innocence and Arnav's restlessness is very beautifully written👏
Hope soon Arnav will accept Khushi in his life
Thanks for such a lovely and beautiful update
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
loved the update Jenny 😳
beautifully written
Aww Khushi is so innocent
loved the convo between Arnav and Khushi
eagerly waiting for the nxt part
thanksfor the PM
sincereme thumbnail

Awesome update...👏

Yayy, i m happy that Arnab didn't do it... He wanted to save khushi from himself and ended with tawaif... 

Khushi is too naive and innocent... She is ready to do every thing to make her husband like her... 

Arnab is moving?? So what will happen to khushi...

I just love khushi and Arnab convo... She actually said that she wants a baby... Awww so sweet...

waiting for the next update...

Siya6490 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Happy to see thT arnav didnt sleep with the girl...
Khushi wants to become a women ... She stopped playing with the doll.. Now she wants a baby...what will b arnav's replay? Continue soon
sulu_123 thumbnail

What a beautiful update !

I had my heart in my mouth.

Your description

'as a man unleashed his most basic passion, unadulterated lust on a dance girl who was veiled by the darkness. '

made my heart sink.

Couldnt just accept that the idealistic and self righteous Arnab would succumb so easily to his carnal desires.

BUT, that beautiful moon beam brought him to his senses. Made him aware that he was about to do just what he had always abhored, He was about to  'See a woman in a child'.

How beauifully you haved escribed his thoughts before and after

He who sought to protect the innocenent childhood of his wife , who thought that his deed was justified for the greater good.

And then, his relief and remorse. Relief at having stopped and come to his senses in the nick of time. And remorse at his own lapse and the thought of what could have happened. Simply suberb. What a master story teller you are !

ANd love you Jenny , for bringing ARnab to his senses just in time. Couldn't help but feel sorry for the young girl who had been pushed into this at the raw age of thirteen.

Simply loved the excahnge between Arnab and his innocent wife.

"And why do you want to stay with me?

"Because I want a baby", she said with a dreamy look crossing her innocent features..

I so want Arnab to help Khushi make the transition from child woman to Woman, making her aware of her feminity slowly , making her slowly aware of him a a husband in the REAl sense.

Once again, thanks Jenny for a really beautiful update !
ashw99 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Nice updates jen.
oh i am so relieved he came back from that place, but its really sad about the girl over there even she is just thirteen if not him someone else would do it to her.
Khushi... well i loved her determination to become woman, she let go of Rupa and now she want real baby :D
loved their convo about being woman and not child she is really sweet.
Is he going to leave her here and go...?? i hope not.
will wait to know more do ipdate soon jenny thanks.
khusipra thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely update! so sweet n innocent is khushi
Amanram thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I feel so so sorry for Khushi - I wish someone could properly explain to her what it entails to being a woman - she is just so naive and her request to Arnab to have a baby - poor thing but at least it made Arnab laugh out aloud!! this is what usually happened in those days but still I think Arnab might a bit more sense and take khushi under his care

As for Arnab, thank goodness he got his good sense in time not go ahead with what he was intending - phew that was close!

Ps - loved the update😛