The Bride With A Doll..Thread#2/ Completed Arshi SS - Page 30

Posted: 10 years ago
Oh my heart. The imagery you invoked throughout the chapter, when Arnav walks through the den of sin, and to Khushi's innocent reasonings was just absolutely beautiful. I loved it so much. I really do want to see what happens after this conversation they had. I'm glad he sought her out and not her as it should be! But with the rental situation you've introduced, I wonder where does Khushi fit into his plans? I have a feeling she doesn't :-(Edited by shona-li - 10 years ago
loved the update what he was running away from he almost did in the brothel poor khushi she want to stay with him because she know that where she belong so sad she just want to grow up and she is so adorable she used to play with dolls and now she wants a baby thanks for the pm
What a delightful chapter...
 I wish Arnav had done it... But everything happens for a reason I guess.
 I love the childlike Khushi who does not know what she is asking for.. Playing with a baby is totally different than having a baby..
Responsibilities of an elder sister / aunt is way less than of a mother..

The other part is she does not know what she has to do to have a baby..
But her womanly instincts are bang on..she worries about Arnav is scared of losing him to fate..child woman she maybe she will keep her hubby tied to her thumb..
Oh my gosh thank goodness Arnav did not go through with what he had set out for...she was 13?!?!! What?!?! well...i guess its not that suprising for that time but Arnab surely suffered a huge blow knowing that he was about to do what he was with a girl almost the same age as Khushi..but good that he realized and stopped himself
Aww poor Khushi! she is giving up what she likes so she can be what Arnab wants and for the aha "baby" but poor thing has so much growing up to do...and Arnab's reaction was too good...Although I am a little dissapointed in the way the Arnab is behaving...He spent a whole 2 months from the time that he fought with Khushi to even ackhnowlegde that something was off by her behavior and to actually bother to ask her how she was feeling

I understand that he doesnt see her as his wife, just as a child who has been put in an unfortunete situation, but at least out of respect he should have inquired about her well being beforehand...especially when he KNOWS she is still a child and she will take things to heart...

If khushi needs to grow up and become a women, then equally Arnab needs to mature into a more responsible man!
That was amazing
Loved the update
So cute and adorable
Waiting for the next part
Continue soon
Thanx for the pm

oh thank god that he didn't do it...
and more thanks to you for clarifying it..
or I would not have gone past the hunting thought of that 13 yr old...

i feel the dimensions of relationship are  about to change..
looks like they are going to be friends..
and instead of dismissing as child he would be more of mentor to her..

thank you for update
looking forward for more... 

Husshhh, SO HE DIDN'T DO IT!!!
:)
Lovely update! Poor arnie...!!(why u know.. ;) )
Khushis innocence is so cute ! She is ready to be a woman just so that she will hav her own baby to play! Then no need of a doll!
Jen, pls don't make khushi mature woman overnite, let it be a gradual process ( if u r planning to make her mature woman)
Her in innocence is what Arnav is trying to preserve!!
Its such a beautiful story. She is such an innocent child. The age where she should play with dolls she wants a baby. Cant wait to read further :)
Jen edited my comments here ðŸ˜Š