CCD#34 - KRK aala re! - Page 89

Posted: 10 years ago
@Razu-Will check the CG via my lappy before making siggys.

@Maria-I know right? It is pathetic to see only one set (RK mansion) for MEIEJ and 5 crores for 10 episodes of RR. I don't have problems with PHs expanding and making 100 shows. Ekta does that. But using all the revenue generated from one show on another and not paying attention to the first one is frustrating.

I expected such light scenes in their honeymom track, but atleast they could show a decent outdoor location?
Originally posted by _Mojo.Jojo_

@Razu-Will check the CG via my lappy before making siggys.

@Maria-I know right? It is pathetic to see only one set (RK mansion) for MEIEJ and 5 crores for 10 episodes of RR. I don't have problems with PHs expanding and making 100 shows. Ekta does that. But using all the revenue generated from one show on another and not paying attention to the first one is frustrating.

I expected such light scenes in their honeymom track, but atleast they could show a decent outdoor location?
okay

Wait RM had a honeymoon track 😲Edited by Cute_Strawberry - 10 years ago
@Raziya- it is their fault only... They are not spending on MEIEJ at all! Even the costume Madhu was wearing was the ghisa pitta red dress which she wore in fire sequence I guess or a copy of that in just orange color... and I am damn sure it was the exterior of the chawl! 

Itni ziada cost cutting.. I mean what the hell yar?! 

@Chakku- Heights really!!! It's like getting bone marrow transplant from one child to the point of killing it to nurture the other kid! I am seriously sick of NF and Colors... and RR!!! Just look at the state of our show!!! Kia se kia ho gaya! 
Edited by Valar.Morghulis - 10 years ago
@Maria
To tell u the truth I agree with u! Like for real the thing I hate about this PH is when they start a new
Show they forget about their old show 🥱 when DDEJ was starting we had that while freaken bhai track !! They just get so busy on promoting the other show they forget about 😡 !! We haven't seen a good worthy money in a long time !! Rk wordieb has been the same since BHAI track started 🥱 !!!
And u no I like saniya but I hope the Show goes down the drain so they can find out the meaning of MEIEJ
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

@Maria
To tell u the truth I agree with u! Like for real the thing I hate about this PH is when they start a new
Show they forget about their old show 🥱 when DDEJ was starting we had that while freaken bhai track !! They just get so busy on promoting the other show they forget about 😡 !! We haven't seen a good worthy money in a long time !! Rk wordieb has been the same since BHAI track started 🥱 !!!
And u no I like saniya but I hope the Show goes down the drain so they can find out the meaning of MEIEJ

Yes!!! Yes, you're right!!! During DDEJ's promotional and starting days also they did that! They have lost their interest in MEIEJ ever since Bhai track!! I hate channel and NF equally now! These two were at loggerheads during the bhai track... and now look at them... they have forgotten their ego clashes for which they ruined our show with that clunky character and the senseless tracks they threw at us while butchering of our leads to adjust him in the show... they are now best buddies! All is forgotten! MEIEJ ka toh kachra ho gaya na in sab main!

I don't know her.. have just seen her during JDJ which I watched for DD! I only know DVD and through them everyone else in Indian Telly... I don't mean any offence to her or any of the actors associated with RR... but I cannot help it.. I hate RR! 

@Bold- Amen to that!!! 
@Maria
Agree fully 👏 like sometimes I just wonder why do they have to do such things !! Okay if they want
To make new shows okay go ahead and do it but don't forget about the other show 🥱 ! And tell me why does he use the same cast and crew for the same shows like for reall !!! If u don't care about the other show atleast don't take the other show cast 🥱 !! Don't talk to me about this freaken raan geela channel 😡 ! They freaken don't even care about MEIEJ ! The only thing they care about is they BV and all the other shows ! Cause they no if a track is not good the loyal fans will still will watch it !! U no the way they promote other shows which I don't even watch I actually no their story from just the promos cause that's how much they show it 🥱 !

Yeah that's when I starting knowing her !! And yeah I agree with u I don't no that meny ppl from
Telly but the ppl I got to no was from DVD !! I did no wat JDJ was but started watching it for DD to!
I actually opened up dish just so I can watch MEIEJ a on tv 😆
U no the thing that kills me every time is that okay if BB start again what will happen to RR
Bec that scares if it start will they give it MEIEJ timing or that how long will it go 😕 ! But if they do end MEIEJ FOR RR Nobody will hate RR and everybody included in it !!!
She looked so cute here when VD was performing

Raziya I don't know what to say yar! NF and Rangeela are losers. They do not know the potential of their own masterpiece and their own superstars... I mean they threw it away just like that. I have no hopes from them. I hope R goes down the drain... in fact I believe sooner or later it ill go down the drain.. as for all NF shows it is written in the stars I guess 😆

And jab tak bhi MEIEJ is running I will watch it for DVD/RishBala and for the show it once was... don't know what else to say.. 
Maria I no how u r feeling cause this the only show I watch and all other shows are just
Headaches !! I just want them to get back on track ! Since new year is coming I want them two start all fresh !! I no lots off ppl want this show to end but I can't see it end ! Cause I don't no when DVD will ever work together :( that's the only thing that scares me!!!!

And about RR if that show ruins MEIEJ any more !!!! I will pry to god every signal day
That it fails that much that NF never even think about making a new drama!
Originally posted by Cute_Strawberry

Maria I no how u r feeling cause this the only show I watch and all other shows are just
Headaches !! I just want them to get back on track ! Since new year is coming I want them two start all fresh !! I no lots off ppl want this show to end but I can't see it end ! Cause I don't no when DVD will ever work together :( that's the only thing that scares me!!!!

And about RR if that show ruins MEIEJ any more !!!! I will pry to god every signal day
That it fails that much that NF never even think about making a new drama!

Even I do not want the show to end. I love DVD and RishBala a lot. 
One can only hope and pray. 

Acha Raziya...I will go now. Will talk to you tomorrow. 🤗