CCD#34 - KRK aala re! - Page 49

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vipisa

I loved his expressions during the entire scene. VD was spot on. 😳
Yes...his and madhu's emotions were clearly palpable...add to that the sad hum hai deewane...masterpiece 😳

ETA - bye Ritzi 😊
Edited by -Evil-Defiance- - 10 years ago
Bear with me...i am in love with this scene πŸ˜³

@vips me 2!☺️ da way rk held hr waist.😊
That all is ok but will Bhai die today or not? πŸ˜‘ or there will be more promotional schemes aired today.
Me thinks Dips will get caught and then help in finding out Bhai
Originally posted by -Evil-Rules-

@vips me 2!☺️ da way rk held hr waist.😊

Everything was perfect in that scene. They looked absolutely gorgeous. And the expressions were too good too. ☺️
Originally posted by Poluk

That all is ok but will Bhai die today or not? πŸ˜‘ or there will be more promotional schemes aired today.

Oh Shruti...after yesterday's episode...i don't expect him to die today. Maybe next week...i am not sure even then πŸ˜†

Not today ...by tuesday or wednesday  i expect his death πŸ˜•

Oh Shruti...after yesterday's episode...i don't expect him to die today. Maybe next week...i am not sure even then πŸ˜†

New marketing campaign by a channel- "please someone buy the patent for using this product. We are forced to let it go due to utter rejection in the market but it is very close to our heart. Production houses willing to undertake its production will get discount and extra margins.

PS: We will continue to forcefully market this product through the current producer till some one takes its copyright. So if you are a philanthropist and want to save masses from torture, please take it

New marketing campaign by a channel- "please someone buy the patent for using this product. We are forced to let it go due to utter rejection in the market but it is very close to our heart. Production houses willing to undertake its production will get discount and extra margins.

PS: We will continue to forcefully market this product through the current producer till some one takes its copyright. So if you are a philanthropist and want to save masses from torture, please take it

Even with discount none will be willing to take over this product...Shruti. What a clever idea this was from the channel naa 🀒...the decline of this product started with its introduction itself...but none really cared except the consumers. 🀒

Even with discount none will be willing to take over this product...Shruti. What a clever idea this was from the channel naa 🀒...the decline of this product started with its introduction itself...but none really cared except the consumers. 🀒

Poor NF cared and I am sure they must be actually poor now because of the heavy losses caused by the product.

New track is coming soon. But I dont like the idea of MB becoming a bigger star than RK. Me slightly conservative. Like alpha males.

In fact most of the audience will not like the imbalance in husband wife relationship.