CCD#34 - KRK aala re! - Page 5

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by Vipisa

What? 😲 LOL...what else could we say. The PDAs of Rishbala took the serial to top 5 of the shows last year. Where was Sultan baby then?

People were watching the show only in anticipation of Sultan's entry, you fool! ðŸ˜¡
And when they saw there is nothing more to this love story other than romance of the psycho leads and their story filled with PDAs.. they started to loose interest in the show!! ðŸ˜¡
I mean romance seriously? Audience wanted don family drama when they were promised a dark love story set in the backdrop of Bollywood!! Idiot CVs!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
Edited by mm990 - 10 years ago
Originally posted by mm990

People were watching the show only in anticipation of Sultan's entry, you fool!😡
And when they saw there is nothing more to this love story other than romance of the psycho leads and their story filled with PDAs.. they started to loose interest in the show!!😡
I mean romance seriously? Audience wanted don family drama when they were promised a dark love story set in the backdrop of Bollywood!! Idiot CVs!!😡😡😡

u r so intlgnt mature nd sensible maria. U opnd my eyes . 😆 ME nd my delusns

People were watching the show only in anticipation of Sultan's entry, you fool! ðŸ˜¡
And when they saw there is nothing more to this love story other than romance of the psycho leads and their story filled with PDAs.. they started to loose interest in the show!! ðŸ˜¡
I mean romance seriously? Audience wanted don family drama when they were promised a dark love story set in the backdrop of Bollywood!! Idiot CVs!! ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡

😭😭 Yes Maria...I am such a fool so that I was not able to get it.
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

u r so intlgnt mature nd sensible maria. U opnd my eyes . 😆 ME nd my delusns

Yes.. I asked for maturity instead of money this time from the the Tooth Fairy.. ðŸ˜›

🤣
Tooth fairy?🤣🤣🤣 u didnt ask fr fraaand lyk bhai?
Maybe this week will be good. RK can irritate her by hugging her tightly/passionately, holding her waist etc...because he said he want to work on his marriage right...I want to see how Madhu reacts to that and RK. How will she be able to resist him? I think I am overimagining things. ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Viviandsenarox

Tooth fairy?🤣🤣🤣 u didnt ask fr fraaand lyk bhai?

YEs.. who else an immature fan can ask? 😉 No I know Tooth Fairy don't have that kind of resources.. ðŸ˜› I will ask Santa for that! Waiting for December.. ðŸ˜³

🤣

YEs.. who else an immature fan can ask? 😉 No I know Tooth Fairy don't have that kind of resources.. ðŸ˜› I will ask Santa for that! Waiting for December.. ðŸ˜³

🤣

By that time...our beloved Bhaiya ji will be gone forever. Please ask for higher TRPs once AR is out of the show. 😃

Maybe this week will be good. RK can irritate her by hugging her tightly/passionately, holding her waist etc...because he said he want to work on his marriage right...I want to see how Madhu reacts to that and RK. How will she be able to resist him? I think I am overimagining things. ðŸ˜­

I think (my deluslional mind working in full spin ðŸ¤ª).. RK will try to woo her and make her see that whatever is the reason for she is asking divorce it's not good enough.. Like he did when she planned for revenge! These 15 days we might have lots of PDAs.. ðŸ˜†

And also he will look for clues and by the end of the 15 days he will catch Bhai and kick him out of the show! ðŸ˜³

Wishful thinking.. 

Maybe this week will be good. RK can irritate her by hugging her tightly/passionately, holding her waist etc...because he said he want to work on his marriage right...I want to see how Madhu reacts to that and RK. How will she be able to resist him? I think I am overimagining things.😭
i had sme ideas. Rk wud wrk on da mariage n hs way. So mre pda s cumng beware. 🤣🤣🤣 N 15 days al truth wl b out wat say?