Me: Funny? Hahaha *shows a weird face to everyone and back to song*😳

Itna bata doon tujhko
Chaahat pe apni mujhko
Yun tto nahi ikhtiyaar
Phir bhi yeh socha dil ne
Ab jo laga hoon milne
Poochhu tujhe ek baar

Vishwa: Ashy you are annoying *Puts the volume down of songs* 
Tanvi: Can you tell us what on the earth is happening here. 
Me: me dancing and dancing on the very romantic song with ...
Aly: With? 

Me: *shows attitude* why should I tell you? 
Natasha: oh phulease tell us with whom? 
Me: Okay fine. So I was dancing with someone on a song awiee. Very special song on a very very special day. We were dancing and dancing. Me and my pati ji. 
Amna: Dude u are married? And didn't even told us or called us. 
Me: Why did you did this to them? What have they done? Why didn't you gave them a good brain before sending in earth oh god. 

*Everyone stares*

Vishwa: May we know who is that unlucky person? 
Mariam: I agree. Tell us the name. Oh hold on. Pati ji? You mean that pati ji? 

Everyone looks to Mariam 

Mariam: What? You all were there when they both declared as a pati and patni ji infront of us. 
Ashy: I love you idiot for this. 
Jenny: can you tell us the name now? 
Mariam: Abey idiots aashima's pati ji is Madhu. 
Ayesha: I didn't knew you two were a le...
Ashy: Shut up gurll 

*After few minutes*

So guys do you remember what it is? 

Everyone: What?
Ashy: I'm so unlucky to have you all. Need to bang my head on something
Tanvi: There's a stone out there a big one, use that. 
Ashy: Thanks 

Anyways erm like I said very very special day, any idea? 

Everyone: *in excitement* her bi...
Ashy: Girlss clam down for a while, okay? How can we say it so easily. Let's play guessing game. I love it ekkss 
Tanvi: I'm so glad that sometimes you use your mind on something useful. LOL 
Ashy: was that suppose to be funny? 
Ashna: Stop and lets play guessing game wohooo

So so so!!!!

She is fun loving, friendly and one of those cutest friend you'll have within your life. 

She is truly an amazing person you've ever met. 

She is a Barun, Sanaya, Karan, Krystle, fan. More than anything for her Barun will be always be in top and mind it, it's only hers and hers. 

She is a writer in IPK, SNS and EHMMBH forum. Like I said her favourites, she writes stories on arnav-khusi, Viren-jeevika and Gopi-Ahem on their each forum. 

Any guesses who is it? Anyone? Come on someone?  

Let it be! You guys keep guessing actually I can't keep things longer within myself khikhikhi so the person I'm talking about it is Madhu aka MADHU.BARUN and and it's her BIRTHDAY. 

Edited by Dhoxi - 10 years ago
Posted: 10 years ago

A Birthday Party without a Cake is IMPOSSIBLE! 😳

Eating many cakes today is good, according to me. πŸ˜†

YUMMYYY!!! πŸ˜›

Edited by ..Preethz.. - 10 years ago

Heyy Madhu!
Happy Birthday! <3
Have a great year and a wonderful life!
Much love 
Juju!

Oh My Goshhh its my Musketeers aka BarunLover's Burfdaaayyy!! Happy birthday to you, Happy Birthday to you, Happy Birthday dear Madhu and Barun, Happy birthday to you both Heart Woot! Woot! me soo soo excited for you my musketeer, cause its your and your hero's birthday in the same monthh..wohooo you shoo lucky girl <3 .I know how excited you are for your birthday..Musketeer wish you an amazing day and year ahead! Hope you have the best birthday this year..and hope all your wishes come true. Wish you loads n loads of happiness, success, joy and love in your life.. Am sure your gonna have a BLAST!! I love you so much..thanks for being such an amazing friend..miss you these days, i miss your story even though you update it, still miss it, and miss your posts on our fav Virika/Kryan..wish those days came back..,missing those fun days so much..anywayz enough of my bak bak...Have fun baby, and party like an animal on yours and Baruns birthday..Love you so so so so so so muchHeart...muaaahhhug

your musketeer aka marzi <3

Happy Birthday my behna..Heart
U r a really sweet n Caring person...We have A same partner Viriak n Arshi Lovers..Wink
May all ur wishes come true...
Have a  Blast...πŸ₯³

love u β€οΈ
Amna

Happy Birthday Madhu! πŸ€— Hope to know you more. πŸ˜³Stay happy and may god bless you! Eat loads of chocolates and partyy like a crazy! πŸ€£πŸ˜ƒ May you have all the happiness you desire! β€οΈ

Much love,
Preetha:)

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHU...!!!
u r a vry gud frnd nd a vry tanlented writer...i love reading ur stories
its ur bday so hav a blast dear
hope this is the beginning of ur great and most successful yr
wish u all the luck...all the joy i can ever have nd may u be blessed abundantly today...tomorrow nd all the days yet to come...!!!
may u have a wonderful birthday
have a blast
party hard
love u Heart

Wish you a very very Happy Birthday Madhu
May you have all the happiness, success, love, peace and health in life. Have an amazing and fantastic Bday !! 

Stay blessed 
Love 
Munni

hey, MADHU. Wish you a very happy Birthday..you are a very talented writer and have given us a beautiful stories..though I do not read any of your stories other than IPKKND one..and it's going fantastic..you are doing it an awesome amazing job by writing it..hats of to you..I really love that story..
keep up the great work and the talent you have dear..God may always bless you..

Hai madhu.😊.it is your happy birthday.πŸ₯³.My best wishes πŸ€—for an incredibly joyous day filled with lots of laughter and birthday cake.πŸ₯³ Happy birthday to you! πŸ˜³.We met in sns forum and got to know with each other...I liked your awesome talent of writing,πŸ‘πŸΌ,.you are a thoughtful person and a crazy fan.πŸ˜‰..we have shared lots of constructive discussions in forum...though some differences of opinions are there,but never differences in heart though,..opposites attract right?πŸ˜‰ Hahah.πŸ˜†be happy ,be yourself...god bless you and have a blast...😊

wohooo today's a birthday of a girl who is very sweet and crazy for barun sobti Embarrassed she's none other than Madhu πŸ˜ƒ

wish u a very happy birthday my dear πŸ₯³

u r a superb human being and it's amazing talking to u though we don't talk much these daysπŸ˜†

may this birthday brings lots of love and happiness in ur life !!!
always be like this and never change urself for others πŸ˜Š

i really miss our AT's talks Unhappy hehehehehe we both r crazyπŸ˜† and when u call me latus i love it πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰

keep smiling dearπŸ€—
and our same jodi whom we love secretly and want to see them together in a show( i guess u know about whom m talking😳)

love u dear β€οΈ
again 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY' πŸ˜ƒ

-Latus πŸ˜‰

Love to my friend
Love without life is like sky without moon
love make our life complete
In this love did not expect anything return
that it is not necessary to see the others
it only need heart
by their smiple words it ill erase all our pain
love ill tell that they are their to share
we love this person in depth though we din't see eachother
there is no need for  anything beyound this love
the love we always share 

Love you Madhu Dear thanks for beging there with me always thank you my friend may God gives you all happiness to you

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO U...
MAY U HAVE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER...
MAY UR ALL WISHES COME TRUE... 
HAVE A BLAST DEAR ..Its ur day...
enjoy it to fullest..    
luv u loadzzz.    β€οΈ

happy bday madhu
i still remeber the first time we talked n planned a little ashy but u ditched me bewafa Cry
lol you are such a sweet person n seetheat Embarrassed
its fun talking u whener i get time 
may on this specila day all your wishes cum true Smile
happy bday 
lots of love Heart

"Today its your birthday, and we wish you; may all your heart desires will come true, that health and happiness will Embrace you and that you will Conquer at least one of your goals this year. HAPPY B'DAY DEAR.. Love"

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR.Smile
MAY GOD FULFILL UR WISHES. HAVE A GREAT DAY AHEAD. JUST LOVE U AND YOUR WRITINGSSmileBig smile

"MANY MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY!! Smile

MAY AALL YOUR DREAMS, WISHES COME TRUE...Big smile Heart

Hey...I am sorry...I know I am late...But if possible plz add my msg also to the birthday thread for MADHU.
Here is the message:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MADHU... πŸ˜Š
Hope you have a great day...
You are indeed an awesome friend...😊
May all your wishes come true...πŸ˜›
With lots and lots of love... β€οΈ

Happy Birthday Madhu hope u ave an amazing day with ur loved ones. Enjoy it to the full as it only cimes around once a year. May all ur wishes be fulfilled and wish u all the happiness in the world. Once again Happy Birthday :) :) :) xxx

Love to my friend
Love without life is like sky without moon
love make our life complete
In this love did not expect anything return
that it is not necessary to see the others
it only need heart
by their smiple words it ill erase all our pain
love ill tell that they are their to share
we love this person in depth though we din't see eachother
there is no need for  anything beyound this love
the love we always share 

Love you Madhu Dear thanks for beging there with me always thank you my friend may God gives you all happiness to you

Happy birthday Madhu...Hug
Celebrate the best birthday today but don't forget to celebrate being happy every day.Wishing you the best in your future. Madhu you have become a great friend, to encoraging me to open up a creation gallery to a friend in need. You are a nice person in heart and the biggest Barun fan I  know, over this past yr we have gotten to each other well and I hope for the best for you. Happy birthday again, always keep happy.
 Love Deepika

On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have and may you be blessed abundantly today, tomorrow and the days to come! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come... HAPPY BIRTHDAY Madhu..

Happy birthaday madhu

Hey Madhu! Big smile
Wishing you a very very very Happy Birthday! Hug
Eventhough we have talked very less, it was really fun chatting with you for all those times! Big smile
Have a BLASTTT and Enjoy your day! Dancing
Have Fun and Party Hard! Party
Have a great Life ahead with loads of happiness! Embarrassed
Love Ya! Heart

HAPPY BIRTHDAY 
MADHU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't personally know but I just wanted to wish you happy birthday... I think we haven't even talked once... But I read your story and it is just awesome... You are just a fab writer... And yea Happy BIRTHDAY ONCE AGAIN... 

happy birthday

stunning sanz 

I hope all you Birthday wishes and dreams come true. Wish you a really very Happy Birthday!

YUMMM!

*mouth watering*

First thank you deserves to you πŸ˜† Thank you lil idiot Mariam for collecting wishes and forwarding them to me, Thank you. πŸ€—

Preetha, aishhh I wouldn't have been success to make this all without you, I was planning to make it tonight but gurl you're there being as a support for me, Thank you πŸ€—

Thank you everyone who send their wishes in πŸ€—

LOL! Aashima asked me to fill it up:P

Aashima will add music later.
Happy Birthday Madhuu! <3

Please join to wish the birthday girl. <3 Aashima will edit the rest later. πŸ˜›

TY.
Omg...I can't believe it...the thread is actually for me😲
Ashy!!! Muah I love you 
N of course you too preetha
I will read each and every bit of it n comment more 
Thanks a ton for such a lovely thread my sweethearts