India-Forums

The Vampire Diaries
The Vampire Diaries

Stefan Katherine

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Do you think there is a chance of them being a couple? Would you like that?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

theloupgaroux

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Naw :3 Stefan- Katherine were my favorite Kat ship once upon a time. LOL Not anymore. ;P I dun think they can ever be together and surely I won't like that. 
theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 30 August 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I find myself remembering little things about S4 that make me wonder if Stefan/Katherine will wind up being a thing in S5, even if for a short period of time. For example:

I found it really odd that they retconned Damon's Katherine obsession throughout the season. Damon was NUTS about Katherine ("I'm taken!" "SHE'S NOT HEREEE!") but it seemed like they started to try to diminish that at some point. It could have simply been to boost the veracity of Delena, but I wonder if it wasn't two-fold. A small example is Damon forgetting Katherine's birthday but Stefan piping in with it immediately. HOW COULD DAMON NOT KNOW THAT?! That struck me as odd (but sort of QT) at the time, but now I'm wondering...

Stefan "saved" Katherine from Elena in the penultimate episode ("Thanks for the save, Handsome."). I thought it was nothing at the time, but now I wonder if it wasn't foreshadowing Katherine's humanity and Stefan becoming her "savior." Which, ugh, I'll admit, can go okay or very, very wrong.

Stefan admitted that Katherine had the right idea about life to Damon in a speech in which he decides to move on from Elena:

Damon: Like you and I falling for the same girl - it's our thing.

Stefan: Was our thing. Look, we've been making the same mistakes for 150 years. We can judge Katherine all we want, but we keep repeating our own history just like she is. Nothing ever changes. It has to stop, Damon.

Again, I didn't think of it much at the time, but it caught my attention that they suddenly had Stefan admitting to Katherine having been sort of right. Now, I wonder if it means more.

Katherine is human now. Stefan fell for Elena, who was basically Katherine, but human - the things he hated about Katherine were gone.

The doppleganger connection.

What do you think, flist? Are these all just mere coincidence, or was it writing on the wall for S5?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cupid-struckHakunaMatata.FireLordPhoenix

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by city-musings

I find myself remembering little things about S4 that make me wonder if Stefan/Katherine will wind up being a thing in S5, even if for a short period of time. For example:

I found it really odd that they retconned Damon's Katherine obsession throughout the season. Damon was NUTS about Katherine ("I'm taken!" "SHE'S NOT HEREEE!") but it seemed like they started to try to diminish that at some point. It could have simply been to boost the veracity of Delena, but I wonder if it wasn't two-fold. A small example is Damon forgetting Katherine's birthday but Stefan piping in with it immediately. HOW COULD DAMON NOT KNOW THAT?! That struck me as odd (but sort of QT) at the time, but now I'm wondering...

Stefan "saved" Katherine from Elena in the penultimate episode ("Thanks for the save, Handsome."). I thought it was nothing at the time, but now I wonder if it wasn't foreshadowing Katherine's humanity and Stefan becoming her "savior." Which, ugh, I'll admit, can go okay or very, very wrong.

Stefan admitted that Katherine had the right idea about life to Damon in a speech in which he decides to move on from Elena:

Stefan: Was our thing. Look, we've been making the same mistakes for 150 years. We can judge Katherine all we want, but we keep repeating our own history just like she is. Nothing ever changes. It has to stop, Damon.

Again, I didn't think of it much at the time, but it caught my attention that they suddenly had Stefan admitting to Katherine having been sort of right. Now, I wonder if it means more.

Katherine is human now. Stefan fell for Elena, who was basically Katherine, but human - the things he hated about Katherine were gone.

What do you think, flist? Are these all just mere coincidence, or was it writing on the wall for S5?
I agree that damon's behavior is ooc, like u said its probably for delena bond.  Its weird that suddenly he doesnt care anymore. About stefan and kat, what u've said its quite possible, but then again its an elena show, so writers might make both salvatores pine for elena, which is quite ridiculous but thats how the major fanbase(teen girls who identify themselves with elena) likes it, this show is basically elena worship Wacko

ForeverSHINee

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cupid-struck

Stefan: Was our thing. Look, we've been making the same mistakes for 150 years. We can judge Katherine all we want,but we keep repeating our own history just like she is. Nothing ever changes. It has to stop, Damon.

I agree that damon's behavior is ooc, like u said its probably for delena bond. Its weird that suddenly he doesnt care anymore. About stefan and kat, what u've said its quite possible, but then again its an elena show, so writers might make both salvatores pine for elena, which is quite ridiculous but thats how the major fanbase(teen girls who identify themselves with elena) likes it, this show is basically elena worship Wacko
no offense, but guys need to stop fighting over Elena. I get bored with that and sometimes, can't even figure out why. But didn't julie said, there's always going to be a love triangle?

cupid-struck

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 4:47am | IP Logged

Stefan: Was our thing. Look, we've been making the same mistakes for 150 years. We can judge Katherine all we want,but we keep repeating our own history just like she is. Nothing ever changes. It has to stop, Damon.

yes, there were small scenes where their connection was shown, but its hard to say for Katherine. She is so fake that I can't figure her out. Only time, she has been genuine is in flashbacks with Elijah(wow scene), and in those 1864 stefarine scenes and recently with Elijah. I would like to think, there are feelings between Stefan Katherine, but again I can't see how it can proceed. Plus Stefan's character is kind of stuck or something. It gets boring.
P.s. Sometime's I can't see Katherine's future. I have this gut feeling, she will die in the end.

ForeverSHINee

theloupgaroux IF-Rockerz
theloupgaroux
theloupgaroux

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 7:19am | IP Logged

I agree that damon's behavior is ooc, like u said its probably for delena bond.  Its weird that suddenly he doesnt care anymore. About stefan and kat, what u've said its quite possible, but then again its an elena show, so writers might make both salvatores pine for elena, which is quite ridiculous but thats how the major fanbase(teen girls who identify themselves with elena) likes it, this show is basically elena worship Wacko

It was absoleutly ridiculous to show Damon didn't remember Katherine's bday. It was supposed to be the other way around. Sleepy

@bold- Agreed. And that is exactly why we're having a new interest for Elena. Yeah, like whole Mystic Falls is in love with the divine beauty. Wacko

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ForeverSHINeecupid-struck

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 31 August 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged

It was absoleutly ridiculous to show Damon didn't remember Katherine's bday. It was supposed to be the other way around. Sleepy

@bold- Agreed. And that is exactly why we're having a new interest for Elena. Yeah, like whole Mystic Falls is in love with the divine beautyWacko

theloupgaroux

Go to top