Qubool Hai

Not All Siblings Are Selfless

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Is it only me who wants Nikhat to be truthful and tell Asad how she feels about the Imran situation?  Are we having to go through days of witnessing her sacrifice for her half sister?  I want to see normal relations.  A cat fight even πŸ˜† 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I do want Nikhat to tell asad about her feelings and i don't think that makes her selfish...as far as fighting over imraan is concerned he isn't worth it uske liye billi haiπŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i know only one selfless person in the whole show that is Zoya, rest are all selfish to some extent πŸ˜† 

1. Dilu - matters concerning Rashid that she even forgets her Son can be right 

2. Asad - His family, he is very very very selfish in sharing them and their love πŸ˜† 

3. Najma - Her love and Imran πŸ˜† 

4. Ayaan - Self Centered πŸ˜† 

6. Nikhat - All the time her Love is this her love is that - she has no idea that Imran has a dark past πŸ˜† 

7. Humera - Ayaan Ayaan Ayaan πŸ˜† 

8. Razia - Do i need to say anything? 🀣 

9. Billi - Level - Master 🀣 

10. Gaffur - Lever - Senior πŸ˜† 

11. Rashid - Dilu and Ayaan πŸ˜† 

12. Shirin - Rashid πŸ˜† 

13. Daadi - Rashid and Ayaan πŸ˜† 

14. Nuzhat - Her fairytale wali love stories and kebabs (she doesnt wnat to share them 🀣) 
FarhaadkiMahi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
True.thats y they all have same fate trouble in there love life after all they all r rashid ahmad khan children .
GredandForge thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
A cat fight would've been there if Imran played with both their feelings at the same time. Would've loved to watch it thoughπŸ˜ƒ
Even if there was no fight, one should come clean of their feelings. Nikhat is unintentionally putting Najma through torture. She broke the engagement because of Haseena and now it will be Najma who has to bear all the taunts. 
Honestly, I don't get why none of them are wondering why the engagement broke.
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

A cat fight would've been there if Imran played with both their feelings at the same time. Would've loved to watch it thoughπŸ˜ƒ

Even if there was no fight, one should come clean of their feelings. Nikhat is unintentionally putting Najma through torture. She broke the engagement because of Haseena and now it will be Najma who has to bear all the taunts. 

exactly my point. Its like Najma is happy that she can have Imran herselfπŸ˜† she don even mind wat happened to Nikhat that made her do that.
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: anushreemishra

I do want Nikhat to tell asad about her feelings and i don't think that makes her selfish...as far as fighting over imraan is concerned he isn't worth it uske liye billi haiπŸ˜†

Even to me Imran isn't worth it.  What I can't bear to see is the sacrifice and woe is me role of Nikhat in this.  It is just too bhand gnawingly frustrating.
DevikaRavish thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Ankie .. I disagree on few things here...

[QUOTE=MisHumptyDumpty]i know only one selfless person in the whole show that is Zoya, rest are all selfish to some extent πŸ˜† 

Yes Zoya is the most selfless person in QH...

No that is not selfish.. Please.. If she was selfish.. she could have manipulated Rashid to get back to her long back.. She would have not left him to Shireen... Dilshad thinks that Rashid loves Shireen more and she has been too good to sacrifice her love...She stood up for Asad as well when Shireen gave the bad dua and went on to shout at Rashid as well...

2. Asad - His family, he is very very very selfish in sharing them and their love πŸ˜† 

No Asad is another soul in QH along with Zoya who is the most selfless person...He has's sacrificed all sorts of joy in his childhood and college days for the sake of his family.. Yes he loves them a lot but he does not mind sharing their love with others.. else he would have not let Zoya to become close to Najma from early days of her entry to his house.. Even Tanveer was supposed to be close to Dilshaad...HE does not mind Ayaan and Zoya being friends.. He is possessive of his family yes. but not selfish..

As some one pointed out..in one of their posts.. she is still a child .. immature protected from her brother all these days who cannot take up decisions on her own.. Her FB thoughts about Imran when Faisal's proposal came was about his cries that he would die without her.. She is not selfish but little immature at the moment...Of course she is not thinking about her sister but that is what LOVE is all about right ?? 

Well, he was earlier but not now.. He is growing up now.. He is now too concerned about Humeira , his bonding with Nikhat.. He stands up for his Dadi and Dad which we have seen all these days... 

6. Nikhat - All the time her Love is this her love is that - she has no idea that Imran has a dark past πŸ˜† 

Nikhat is a girl with lot of insecurities.. She is not selfish.. Hopefully it will be proved in the upcoming tracks...

Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i know only one selfless person in the whole show that is Zoya, rest are all selfish to some extent πŸ˜† 

7. Humera - Ayaan Ayaan Ayaan πŸ˜† 

8. Razia - Do i need to say anything? 🀣 

9. Billi - Level - Master 🀣 

10. Gaffur - Lever - Senior πŸ˜† 

11. Rashid - Dilu and Ayaan πŸ˜† 

12. Shirin - Rashid πŸ˜† 

13. Daadi - Rashid and Ayaan πŸ˜† 

14. Nuzhat - Her fairytale wali love stories and kebabs (she doesnt wnat to share them 🀣) 

πŸ˜†  You have dissected them really well.  A true QHian.  But can someone please tell Nikhat that there is a difference,of being in love as opposed to being in love for the sake of it.  She does not love Imran but merely in love with being his wife.  I think I should stop there.  My sense has gone out of the window πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
Xarina thumbnail
Originally posted by: GredandForge

What I am feeling is that by Nikhat being silent she is setting up Najma.  Ontop of that I having taken to the bottle at the thought of Bhaensina becoming a permanent fixture in KV's affairs.  God help us, hic! πŸ˜³