Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 years ago
Part 9:
PG:Sorry for disturbing u...u enjoy.I m going to drawing droom..
AB:Sure pls😳
PG:😲
PG left the room..AB was watching tv..😛
After 15 mins..he swtiched off the tv.,oh no she's alone there..I m such a stupid..
He went out from the bedroom..😛.Pg was sitting on the sofa..
AB:Hi..😃
she didn't reply..she was using laptop..it's too late now!!won't u sleep😕??
PG replied-u go on..I m not sleepy..and don't worry I will sleep here..won't disturb you..
AB:hey..did u mind??He sat next to her on sofa...excuse me-I m talking to u..
Hmm i m listening..no ..why would I mind??good night..
AB:I wanna talk to you..something important...
hmm tell me..I m listening..
AB:I said it's important..😕pls switch off the laptop..atleast pay attention..
okay..she switched off the laptop and put it on left side of her..
she looked at him...he was lost in her eyes...
Hmm..tell m😊e??Arhaan😕??
R u here😲??
AB:OH sorry😳,,,oh ya I was saying..ok one more thing.it will be serious convo pooja so be serious,,I don't want any jokes here...atleast give me 10 mins..
PG:Ok...😕
why r u making things difficult for me??
PG:Me??Ok I was just kidding Arhaan..I had no intention to hurt you..I m extremely sorry for what I did there..😔
AB:Neither u did hurt me nor u need to say sorry..I know how weird u r feeling ..anyway u belive it or not I m feeling the same..I know it's very hard to control ourselves when we know each others feelings..but we have to do it!!
PG:Why Arhaan??
AB:Exactly!why!!??thats why I'd come here to explain why we have to do it!!I m very helpless pooja..If media comes to know about our relationship they will spread it everywhere..u know them..And If My mom hear this she'll die..
PG:What😲??why😕??does she hate me that much Arhaan🤢??or has she already chosen a girl for u??or.
AB:Calm down pooja...just listen to me..it's not like that...When I was coming to mumbai permanently..I'd promised her something..She trusts me a lot..I can't break her trust..there was a time in my life when none was there to support me,stand by my side..but I always got my mom there..so if she learns the truth..
PG:OK ok I understand Arhaan...but tell me pls doesn't she like me??she must have  commented about me to you..I mean didn't she ever ask about me??
AB:yah why not..she used to ask always how's ur co-actress..??it's not like that she doesn't like you..but she knows everything about U&raj..if she comes to know the truth..i don't know how will shereact??I m afraid pooja..pls forgive me..PG came close to him..
She held his face with her hands..Arhaan pls don't say this..I m understanding what you're going through..it's all because of me..I have spoiled ur life ..
AB:pls don't say this..u didn't spoil my life..We should wait for the right time...trust me..I will set everything right...and Neither I m a coward like him &Nor i m selfish that I will start a new life with you secretly..without solving ur issues..hope u r understanding what I m trying to say..I know I will manage mom somehow..but for  that I need to go there..phone convo won't work..
PG:WHat if she refuse??
AB:no she won't..you don't know her..but I need to make her understand first..U know when she saw the news that I m dating someone..that day when I called her up ..by her voice tone i got that soemthing is wrong..maybe she has heard something weird about me...when I asked her ..she just asked me..r u dating or not??When I said No mom it's not true..she said ok..I don't need any explanation..U said no it's enough for me..she trusts me thats much pooja..
PG:OH she's very sweet Arhaan..
AB:Yes she's ..my best friend..just wait 10 more mins..she will call me up and her 1st question will be-had ur dinner??If I don't tell the truth she'll caught me.she says she understands I m hungry or not by hearing my voice.. 
Tears rolled down His eyes while he was saying this..he got emotional...he wiped his tears..
PG:Aw..It's ok Arhaan...she got emotional too..she caressed his face with her hands..
AB:u know when any bad thoughts comes in my mind..when I wanna do something weird..I control myself by closing my eyes...i can see her face around me when I close my eyes..the way she was crying&saying that I m supporting u..pls don't let me regret on my decision Arhaan..How can I hurt her??
PG hugged him tightly...Missing her??
AB:yes😭
PG:Then do call her..
AB:No I won't be able to talk now..they broke the hug...
I m fine now..thanks..
PG:What for??
AFter a long time I shared my feelings...so feeling better now..he could see her tears..
AB:Arey why r u crying??he removed her tears..
PG:I m not crying Arhaan..it's ur emotion which is rolling down my face...someone said u know someone means a lot to you when their mood can easily affect yours..See u means a lot to me...
AB:Same here..they shared an eyelock😛then he kissed her left cheek..😳pg didn't expect that..
PG:What??
AB:Thank you for being in my life..U r very special to me...
PG's phone rang..
AB:I m sure it's  him😡..this idiot always call u up at the wrong time ..
PG:Oh no my bro is calling😳
AB:Sorry sorry I thot..😳
PG:It's ok..let me attend the call
AB:Sure😊
PG answered the call...hello what happened??
Nothing Poo.. I was missing u so just called u to know whats going on there??how r u doing??
PG:U r missing me??Really??What a joke😛??
This is not unfair..I mean it..
PG:OK ok my darling bro😃..I m fine..just going to sleep now..will call u tomorrow,ok??
Ok but..
PG:But what😛??See I was right..u need something thats why called me up at this hour..as if i don't know u..behooda..😡
WOw u r very smart.😳.
PG:Yes...tell me😛
Actually one new model of iphone has come to the market..it's awesome..I m in love with it...did u see😛??
PG:No..ok msg me model no..U will get it by tomorrow..okay🤓??
U r the best..U know thats why I love you so much...muaah
PG:u r very mean.😳.anyway will call u later..busy now..😳
OK goodnight..
PG:It was my bro..he's very mean..u know..😆
AB:YAh I heard the convo😆..I met him at mkap party..Future superstar of india..😛
PG:hope so..finger crossed..😛
AB: there r many differences between u &Me..u knoww why??
PG:Why??
AB:Because ur&mine upbringing background is completely different...As far as i know U have got everything in ur life that u want,isn't it??
PG:Ya..how do u know??
AB:I know i know😛..WHen I met ur dad first time my all confusions regarding u were gone
PG:Really??
AB:Yah..but my dad was opposite ur dad..
PG:really?😲?
AB:Yes..If I ask for one video game..he would ask me why! u have already one,right??If i  say yes but I have played all the games of it..want a new one..his reply was like that-ok will give u but for that u have to get
80% marks in next exam..these days were golden😛..only to get video games set I used to study hard...that time I was mad at him..but now i get it he was absolutely right...😃
PG:OH my my ur dad is hilarious..😆
AB:Hilarious😛??u should meet him once..then u'll realise..I m very sleepy now..😳
PG:Oh sorry..let's go to bed,,😃
AB:Hmm..😛
At midnight...
PG's phone rang..
AB was asleep..
PG:Oh no who's calling now??she did silent her phone..papa??Why is he calling now??she came to drawing room to talk to him..
After ending the convo..she came back to bedroom..AB was in deep sleep...she went to his side..sat beside him..caressed his hairs..
I have the luckiest girl of the world..Cause I have u in my life Arhaan..she kissed his forehead softly..then went to her side to sleep...
At morning:
It was 7 am..pg wake up ..
OH no it's already 7 am.😲..Arhaan will go at 8 am..I have to prepare breakfast within 1 hour..is it possible😕??Anyway I should try alteast..I can't allow him to stay hungry when I m here...😛
She entered in the kitchen..oh god it's all messy...
she started making breakfast..
At 7.30:
AB wake up..he noticed pg is not here..where's she??he heard the noise coming from kitchen..
AB:What is she doing there??
AB:HEy Pooja what r u doing here🥱??
PG:Nothing..u just go&freshen up..give me more 15 mins pls..😳
AB:OK but what r u doing😕??
PG:PLs u go na..she looked at Ab...The lipstick marks on his forehead😉..her kartut,,😛
PG to herself:omg whats this😲??it's still there??how embarrassing!!he has said so many things yesterday now what will he think about me..i m despo..😲😲no way..
AB:Ok m going..
PG:HEy wait wait!!did  u go to bathroom or directly came here..😳
AB:NO going now.. 
PG:Thanks god.😳
AB:WHat😕??
PG:Nothing...😳
Omg I will have to remove it..but how??
AB was about to leave!!
PG:OH no..Arhaan listen..she hugged him from the back..
AB:What happened??
PG:Pls don't go na..pls stay here with me..
AB:what??Whats wrong with u😕?? 

Edited by Snigdha_Khanam - 10 years ago
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wow di nice update...😊so AB and PG's family is unware of this merriage...😳interesting twist and turns coming soon...keep updating...😊
lovelyarja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
gud part..just love it.❤️.arja convo so sweet aww they r soo cute😛
Great update snig.
Don't blame PG for being upset with AB .
What's her plan to keep him from leaving the room?
Khushi96 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
lovely update, arja bonding over family life and talking and , just a really sweet update 
lets hope pg doesn't burn his kitchen down  cooking him breakfast 😆
Sonakhan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

AFter a long time I shared my feelings...so feeling better now..he could see her tears..
AB:Arey why r u crying??he removed her tears..
PG:I m not crying Arhaan..it's ur emotion which is rolling down my face...someone said u know someone means a lot to you when their mood can easily affect yours..See u means a lot to me...
AB:Same here..they shared an eyelock😛then he kissed her left cheek..😳

Thanks snigdha for lovely update 😛
@bold ohh u solved that puzzle 🤓 great 😳
rekrn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Great update Snigs 😛
Love the bond between AB and his mom.  Like how you have beautifully described how they feel what each other are going thru and want make each other feel better 😊
Arjaforever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
V.sweet Update😛Their relationship took a new turn,loved it😊
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks friends for the lovely comments😊!!

Originally posted by: Snigdha_Khanam

Thanks friends for the lovely comments😊!!

mention not !!😳

... no thank you for the snacks?😕