Originally posted by Snigdha_Khanam

yah I can see that 😆!!you're checking I am loving the new jodi or not😛

:angel:
Posted: 10 years ago
btw ... i came to new forum, read the rules and it scared me away :bolt:
Originally posted by ---Yemi---

btw ... i came to new forum, read the rules and it scared me away :bolt:
same here..it scares me😆truly speaking I didn't even read all the rules..such a big list😲and it's long time now we don't have any mods in our forumso, so not used to maintain  rules !!everything is new there I have already started breaking rules😲🤣if it continues someday they will banned my id😕

same here..it scares me😆truly speaking I didn't even read all the rules..such a big list😲and it's long time now we don't have any mods in our forumso, so not used to maintain  rules !!everything is new there I have already started breaking rules😲🤣if it continues someday they will banned my id😕

we've gotten too used to a playground with no police 😆 

when i read that even writing WTH or W*F is a punishable offence i quietly disappeared. ROFL

we've gotten too used to a playground with no police 😆 

when i read that even writing WTH or W*F is a punishable offence i quietly disappeared. 🤣

not only that ... posting "TFS' is not allowed 😲 ... or smiley  .. you know i lubalub smileys & emoticons 😛

what if thats all i wanna say? then dont bother saying anything at all?

Edited by ---Yemi--- - 10 years ago

we've gotten tooused to a playground with nopolice 😆

when i read thatevenwriting WTH or W*F is a punishable offence i quietly disappeared. 🤣

Too strict for me. Thanks for the warning Yemi.

omg...i wasn't active in last few days..as i wasn't in the city..just came back yesterday only...from Agra...Rules ??????...now u r scaring me...😕.why not mkap's mod join that forum...

new os...🥳

...Arja married...☺️