VD | I'm a Human Being Not A Prince | AT #221 - Page 12

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Wild_Desire-

see Razia people should know to take criticism .. every-time we can't except people to praise us na?..  there are certain things which most of us dislike about him 

ur right ras πŸ‘πŸΌwe have to be honest with him BEC we care about him and love him πŸ˜³!!!
Also u no I am making party thread for all the VDIANS mostly BES and bani for when we see him in a cleaned shaved face in the drama πŸ€£
Originally posted by -Wild_Desire-

see Razia people should know to take criticism .. every-time we can't except people to praise us na?..  there are certain things which most of us dislike about him 

n those certain things r pretty rare,like that moustache..πŸ˜† i still think it was his prank on us..making sunday a funday coz he knows how desperately we want him to shave..πŸ˜† so he thot of shaving in installments n was teasing his fans i guess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by love.abhay

bt his fans want him to look as good as he really is..noone wants dat others shud get a chance to point fingers at him calling him names..so dey r tweeting him..πŸ˜† its just d concern re..take it positive.😳

@rash-yup..tu shayari toh kr..🀣
yes if we love him we r concerned about him 2 πŸ˜³so we just tell him WAT is best for him😳

n those certain things r pretty rare,like that moustache..πŸ˜† i still think it was his prank on us..making sunday a funday coz he knows how desperately we want him to shave..πŸ˜† so he thot of shaving in installments n was teasing his fans i guess..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sunday a fun day πŸ€£and yes even VAHBBIZ said its just for the timing πŸ˜‰
@razia-don't forget me in dat post..bahut tadpi hoon uska chand sa chehra fir se badlon se bahar dekhne ke liye..🀣🀣

@razia-don't forget me in dat post..bahut tadpi hoon uska chand sa chehra fir se badlon se bahar dekhne ke liye..🀣🀣
all the VDIANS r invited πŸ€£πŸ€£

yup..

may be.. 

Originally posted by AsiyaKhan1212

ur right ras πŸ‘πŸΌwe have to be honest with him BEC we care about him and love him πŸ˜³!!!
Also u no I am making party thread for all the VDIANS mostly BES and bani for when we see him in a cleaned shaved face in the drama πŸ€£

wow.. πŸ˜†
i had promised myself dat now i will make VD/RK siggies only when he will shave.!!🀣🀣 god i was so pissed off a few days back bt he looked nice in last two episodes coz he has atleast trimmed dem..🀣
O VD re muchoo ke bina hai jeena..🀣🀣