Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
This content was originally posted by: anushreemishra

More than selfish i find najma stupid...she is flawed to fall for emotional blackmail of a guy rightly saidπŸ‘she is not questioning Imraan about why all of a sudden he wants her back,why did nikhat call off their engagement and the most important question why all of a sudden all her feeling came bak rushing after 3 years?does she really love him and is he worth it?i really want najma to take some time and think everything through...but ya a lot depends on how najma behaves hereon...i hope she doesn't just forget about Nikhat and becomes all happy and excited for her wedding...she should always remember that her happiness has come at the cost of some collateral damage...

But frankly i have no sympathies for najma...i did feel bad for her yesterday but its high time that she realizes how immature she is acting and that what they are claiming to be true love isn't...and nikhat soon needs to come out of her delusion that Imraan loves her

A good lesson for foolish teenagers!πŸ‘ Who mistake a crush for eternal love and what not!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

A good lesson for foolish teenagers!πŸ‘ Who mistake a crush for eternal love and what not!πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

I just wish they didn't have to learn this lesson the hard way but i guess nothing in life comes easy
chicksoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Here comes my clause too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nikhat stood up whereas Najma is so selfishly blind in love that she cannot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hence i can never justify her πŸ˜†

Also Noddle dont you think its RAZIA who hurled Asad and his family the insults not Gaffur. Acceptance will easily come when he will come to know that Razia is the master mind Gaffur is a Pawn πŸ˜² 

Najma stood up for Nikhat too...I will know her side of teh story!πŸ‘

Gafur did too,...when he knows fully well, how he served injustice to Dilshad by taking her shauhar away!πŸ˜‰
chicksoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: anushreemishra

I just wish they didn't have to learn this lesson the hard way but i guess nothing in life comes easy

Xactly!πŸ‘πŸ˜†
friendsall thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Here comes my clause too πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Nikhat stood up whereas Najma is so selfishly blind in love that she cannot πŸ˜† πŸ˜† hence i can never justify her πŸ˜†

Also Noddle dont you think its RAZIA who hurled Asad and his family the insults not Gaffur. Acceptance will easily come when he will come to know that Razia is the master mind Gaffur is a Pawn πŸ˜² 

Yeah Anku, fully agree!! I think finally, even Najma wud break up wid Immy!! this track wud b a lesson of life for her n also Immy who thinks himself as bechara!!

As u say, Immy shud end up wid Tanu..OR CVs wil show dat d baby is not Immy s if dey r hellbent gettn him married to Najma?? :/

Also Suman/Anku,do u remember wat Nikhat wished during Meteor shower?? cant recollect her wish!!
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chicksoup

Toh yeh sab maaf kiya tha naπŸ˜‰

ZoYaan anjane mein nahi tha. That was deliberate πŸ˜†
anushreemishra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Well i guess nothing can make ankie and me like najma can it?πŸ˜†
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i dont think Gaffur took Dilu's shauhar away, it was Raz πŸ˜Ž 

I like the feminism quotient. Proves if given the Correct shoes, a lady can rule the UNDERWORLD  or the HEAVEN 😎  
chicksoup thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Aswini-

Koran reading scene..

sorry to butt in..did haseena do that? πŸ˜‘ can yo pls explain that scene if yo dont mind..i think i missed it
UOTE]

Koran reading scene...And Dilshad gave it BACK TO HER!πŸ‘ So that story is over!πŸ˜ƒ