Why Najma is not selfish...

chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
1. Bhaijaan, main usse shayad bhool bhi jaati agar woh mujhe... She was willing to forget him, until he came begging again..

2. Najma's fbs when asked about marrying Faizlu...Are not about the happy times she had with Imran, but his threat and breakdown...that he cannot live without her...

3. Imran ko bhi sagai toothne ka bahut afsaus tha...sagai Nikhat ne thodi thi, Imran ne nahi..she has been misinformed...

4. She had the same idea as her bhaijaan, that things should be talked out with Nikhat before they proceeded.

I find this track very interesting...Reminded me of something my friend's mother told her in her teenage...

However worthless and useless a guy is, if he persists behind a girl...she will ultimately agree...and she'd be a fool to agree, if she fell for some pressure tactics...and not actual substance!

I applaud the CVs for bringing out this point.πŸ‘..Yes Najma is flawed..not because she went after Nikhat's mangetar, but because she was foolish enough to fall for a guy's emotional blackmailing tactics!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

goingreen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Haha well actually I agree with you about guys being highly persistent, and then silly girls even giving in, it happens often enough in real life.

I honestly don't think Najma is to be blamed here, she's just stuck in a situation where the person she loved/loves insist he's gonna kill himself if she leaves him. How's she supposed to live with that, should he actually kill himself?

Imran is the one being selfish and strange, if nothing else. Love one person, sleep with another, and then try to marry another. He needs to get his head checked.
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Agreed. Agreed Agreed. 

But then after all these points comes the biggest point 

' TOH MAGAR ABB SAGAAI TOOTE CHUKI HAI' 

What does that mean? Out of blue? 

WHY? 

Okay fine i agree that Najma is being forced and fooled by Imran its Imran to be BLAMED 

But i agree with Asad ki 'Sagaai toone ke baad hi usse tumhari yaad aagai?' 

Agreed that she is been misinformed and she thinks its Nikhat who broke the sagaai and Imran is making a sorry face infront of her but she LITERARY DIDNT THINK ABOUT HER SISTER neither does she mentions about her to Asad apart from Imran being her fiance. 

However worthless and useless a guy is, if he persists behind a girl...she will ultimately agree...and she'd be a fool to agree, if she fell for some pressure tactics...and not actual substance!

This is exactly what i wanted to tell you last day, ki they get carried away, and then do the biggest mistake of life. 

As for now, i am so so so sure Najma is in a series of heartbreaks and I WILL NOT FEEL ANY SORT OF SORRY OR PITY FOR HER. 

Imran if for Nikhat will be Nikhat's Imran if for Najma will be for Najma's Imran if for Tanveer's will be Tanveer. 

For me 2 SISTERS RUNNING AFTER A MAN IS EQUALLY AS DISGUSTING AS 2 BROTHERS RUNNING AFTER A GIRL. 

MUJHE KATAIYEE QUBOOL NAHI THA NAH HAI NAHI RAHE GA . πŸ€’

BUSS IS BUSS. πŸ˜† 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: goingreen

Haha well actually I agree with you about guys being highly persistent, and then silly girls even giving in, it happens often enough in real life.

I honestly don't think Najma is to be blamed here, she's just stuck in a situation where the person she loved/loves insist he's gonna kill himself if she leaves him. How's she supposed to live with that, should he actually kill himself?

Imran is the one being selfish and strange, if nothing else. Love one person, sleep with another, and then try to marry another. He needs to get his head checked.

πŸ‘ 

Q is, who does he love, actually!πŸ˜†
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Absolutely agree! She is just being a bit foolish IMO to fall for his emotional blackmail. That's about it. But certainly not selfish. And she was the one who told Imran that we should talk to Nikhat about it first. If she would have been selfish, that would not have been her concern. 
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

Absolutely agree! She is just being a bit foolish IMO to fall for his emotional blackmail. That's about it. But certainly not selfish. And she was the one who told Imran that we should talk to Nikhat about it first. If she would have been selfish, that would not have been her concern. 

πŸ€—

😭 Please stick around...Ankie has not updated...πŸ˜†
-Aswini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Soup I agree with yo completely(when i dint?πŸ˜†) Even I don think Najma is selfish but she is way too childish and the worst thing is she can be manipulated easily..that may be coz of the way she has been brought up πŸ˜† She has never been given the freedom to decide on her own. Her bhaijaan was always ter to do that on her behalfπŸ˜† Thats the reason why she is poor in making decisions..Imran made use of that But she should ve tried to figure out the reason why Nikhat broke up with Imran..She is still clueless right? she confidently told asad that Nikhat was the one who broke the engagement but had no idea why nikhat did that  she din even ask Imran...so that means she thinks that Nikhat was at fault..does she think of imran that great?πŸ₯± for this i blame oly her not the way she has been brought up.That is the reason i'm ok with NajRanπŸ˜† She deserves that punishment(don kill me fr that)πŸ˜†

Edited by -Aswini- - 10 years ago
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chicksoup

πŸ€—

😭 Please stick around...Ankie has not updated...πŸ˜†

I am here till 4:30. After that have to go out πŸ˜†

πŸ€—
shonajain thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
very well said dear !!!!!
she is been going through emotional trauma n she is not aware what is wrong n wat is right...will be interesting to watch how the reality will be accepted by people of both d mansions...above all asad -haseena face off
chicksoup thumbnail

Originally posted by: s120

I am here till 4:30. After that have to go out πŸ˜†

πŸ€—

No probs!

I'll be out 2!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†