u like Mayur Patel or not??????????????? - Page 2

Posted: 10 years ago
As a wife I can understand why CC can be jealous when Manav flirting with Mayuri..Manav in Mayur avatar cos' he look much dashing as a playboy to me..hahaha..
Like the shades, like the earring, but don't like the goatee.
It was needed to hide Manav...so ok with it. 😊
Edited by mpat - 10 years ago
I like😳. He looks awesome in a dark suit and the shades and ear stud are cool. I even like the goatee...the whole look is just cool and makes him look hot. Now we need Manav to take CC out looking like this and of course she will also be dressed to impress.
I like him in his regular look better.
He looks really handsome! This surely suits him! <3
Hi, I'm new to Chhan Chhan and recently saw a clip of ChanMam on dailymotion (in a gazebo type thing)...these two are hot and this post made me open an IF account. I think Anuj looks HOT in a dark suit. It's better thsn the the one he wore in the award function. I want to see CC on a date with Manav as Mayur but with CC wearing a hot little red number.Edited by SaNuj - 10 years ago
He does look dashing, but I don't like facial hair on a man. 
Besides, Anuj looks hot without facial hair.
Originally posted by kbtr

He does look dashing, but I don't like facial hair on a man. 
Besides, Anuj looks hot without facial hair.

😕

I kind of liked him in this look..

Although facial hair does have its disadvantages😉😉
Originally posted by SaNuj

Hi, I'm new to Chhan Chhan and recently saw a clip of ChanMam on dailymotion (in a gazebo type thing)...these two are hot and this post made me open an IF account. I think Anuj looks HOT in a dark suit. It's better thsn the the one he wore in the award function. I want to see CC on a date with Manav as Mayur but with CC wearing a hot little red number.

That ll be one hell of a date.. Poor UB ll have a heart attack.. There is a thread for wish list for CVs.. Do comment  there, will be easier to compile n hopefully CVs ll notice it..
Nope...prefer the beardless anuj,hez hotter! Moreover,I don't like guys who try to date women only cz they like their pix on social networking sites!