16/8 SBS : Laut aye AsYa - KaBhi on SA trip *updtd

WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 10 years ago
Res - Let air πŸ˜† 

Surbhi mentions about S.A. πŸ˜³ 

Segment 

KaBhi share their experience in SA

Surbhi says, SA seems like a dream sequence πŸ˜† They were performing there, they are performing here, no holiday πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Surbhi is overwhelmed and enjoyed a lot on the short trip. But sadly she couldn't eat much πŸ˜† Cause she was a veggie. Karan starts to tease her by counting what all she had 🀣 like Pasta Sandwiches Mushroom and all πŸ˜†  Surbhi says Karan had a great time eating all non-veg stuffs πŸ˜† 

They praised the climate πŸ˜Š It was a great place. And they enjoyed the whole trip. πŸ˜Š 

Karan says he had Salman Khan medley song sequence to dance on and Surbhi danced on Jhallah Wallah and Ghagrah πŸ˜Š and AsYa danced on Marjaiyan and Tum Hi ho πŸ˜Š 

At Durban they were greeted as if they had reached Mumbai. People welcomed them with too much of love and showered them with flowers chocolates and presents and they are overwhelmed πŸ˜Š

Kabhi says it ws a great trip. And Karan still is far away from his dream destination that is Vegas πŸ˜† Where as Surbhi's is Russia. So Karan says that for that you have to learn to eat meat or something which will keep you HOT πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ€£ 

Also, Karan mentions, Jenny couldnt make it to the trip cause of the trip, he doesnt know if she missed him or not πŸ˜† but she missed SA πŸ˜†

KaBhi thanks Fans and Audience and Also Qubool Hai for giving them so much of Unconditional Love and support πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³

p.s. : DONOT KILL ME IF IT DOESNT AIR 
Edited by MisHumptyDumpty - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumaiya14 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting. . .
thanks Ankie. .
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please update soon. Might not be able to watch :(
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Ankie..update as soon as it airs...
I cant watch it today😭
Asad-Kii-Arzoo thumbnail
 Laut Aaye Asad aur Zoya  πŸ˜‰
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ankie! I wish the segment was about the show :-/
WaqtZaya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Most Comments (August 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 7
i dunno if it was about the show or not SJ was speaking really very fast all i could hear was 'Jaise humne enjoy kiya tha SA mein' before kya tha nii pata :p πŸ˜† 
delena90 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

i dunno if it was about the show or not SJ was speaking really very fast all i could hear was 'Jaise humne enjoy kiya tha SA mein' before kya tha nii pata :p πŸ˜†

Lol one can only hope they shot some nice fun scene that won't make a lot of us cringe oh and that ksg cut his hair πŸ˜†

Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: delena90

Lol one can only hope they shot some nice fun scene that won't make a lot of us cringe oh and that ksg cut his hair πŸ˜†

How I wish we get a confirmed spoiler about this πŸ˜†
manognasai thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: MisHumptyDumpty

Surbhi speaks really very fast all the times...sometimes we cud hear sometimes not...πŸ˜†
But I love her accent.