Posted: 10 years ago
Hi Everyonee...
My Name Is Madhiya Some People Don't Know Me And Some Do

So I Am Leaving The Forum,
Be Because Anything Bad Has Happened But because I Have Been accepted To University!

And I Will Have Absolutely No Time To Come On IF!

I Have been In This Forum For More Than A year Know (I Knoe More Than A Year And Im Still Not A Goldie Lol)
And I Love This Forum!!!
I Will Nevaa Stop Watching The Show Even Wen It Ends I Will Go Back On YouTube!!!

I going To MISS EVERYONE IN THIS FORUM!!

Here Are A Few Messages To People Who Are Close To Me On IF!!

Preeti (PreetiPc) - Preeti Di, U Were The First Person I Met On IF! U Always Encouraged Me to Write FF And Os's U Always Beleived In Me U Made Me Laugh Smile And Wish I Could Meet U For Real,
I Will Miss You A Lot! And I Love U Di Ur The Best. I Won't Ever Forget U. Goodbye xx

Kanwal - Kanwal Ur A Very Good Friend Who Also Turned Into A a Good Sister!
U Always Loved my Stories And Always Supported me!
Ur Really Sweet And I Wish I Could Stay On IF and Talk To You All Day But I Guess I can't!
Ur Married And Know Pregnant And Hope U have A Happy Married Life!!
I'm Going To miss You! I Will Nevva Forget U, And I Love U Xxx

Fauzia (Syed695) - Fauzia, Well Ur Really Understanding And sweet We always Talk, U Are Really Caring An Understanding! U Love My Stories And Me Lol!
And To be Honest I Really Wish I Could meet U I Wish Just one Day I Met U N Inshallah That Day Might Come!! I Going To Miss U Alot, And Plz Don't Forget Me, I Love U, Bye. Xxx

Aartii - Well What Do I Say About U? Ur A Fab Jolly Writer , I Love Ur Ff Kuch Is Tarah It's Awaome Just Like U, I Am Always Teling U To Update Lol, Ur Really Nice And Sweet , I Haven't Seen U But I Know U Have A Great Personality, Hopefully U May Turn Into a Author As Ur Amazing At Writing!
I Am Goin To Miss I And Ur Stories!! I love U!! Xxx

Priety ( Priety_d) - Ur One Superb Friend! And Extremely Fabulous Writing U Love Ur Stories If I Could I Would Give U An Award For Writing Coz U Do A Fab Job!!
Ur Really Kind And Caring U Love My Stories! We Talk Usually wen U Bother to come Online Lol
Ur Always Tellin Me To Update And Always There For Me!
Going To Miss U Loads!!! I Love U Much More Than I Love Ur Stories! Bye Priety xxx Don't Forget Me

Misty (MissMystic) Well Well Well, Misty I Can Go on And On About U!
Ur Writing Skills Are Outstanding Each And Ever Ff Of Urs! Ur Funny, Caring, Understanding And Supporting N I love U For That Im Going To Miss U a lot It's Going To be A real Mission To Stay Aways From Ur Ff Idk How I Will Manage!! I Love U Plz Don't Forget Me And Sorry I Won't Be Able To Read Ur Ff If I Ever Do Come Online Thab I Promise I Will Surely Read Then But For Know TC I Love U. Bye xx

Kusu (Kulsum) - Arre Tum!!!! I Think I Might Have To write A Essay Here! lol
Kusu Ur A Sweet Innocent Cute Cheery Nice Understanding And A Beautiful Friend, if I Take A torch Light With Me I Still Wouldn't Find A Friend Like U! U R Too Special To Me Basically My Other Half!
U Love My Stories We Always Talk Sometime I wish I lived In UAE Just To See U! I Could Go On And on About u Beacuse Ur The Perfect Friend!! Kusu I Am Really Going To Miss U [=(] And I Love U Don't U Dare Forget Me If I Ever Get The Chance To come Back I Will Make Sure I Talk To U! TC Love u. Byee xxx

And The Last But Neva The Least
Mishi (Ashishi) - U Are one Funny And Bubbly Person U Know I Have Never Told U This But Everytime I Talk To U I Think That Im Am Talking To Nia Ur So Sweet And Proberbly Beautiful Just Like Her, U Always Talking to Me U Always Me Me Laugh U Know Straight Away Wen I Don't Feel Happy! U Have. A Wonderful Personality And Since Ur Coming UK I Just Might Meet U Inshallah!! And It's Ur Birthday In 3 Day (19 Aug) I Won't Be Able To Wish U Than But A BIG HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY I Hipe I live 100 Year And More And I Hope U Will Always Stay Like The Ur Simply Wonderful Im Really Going To Misss U Yaar...if U Ever Frget Me I Will Make Sure I Dig A hole Through Ur Brain. I Love I mishi Ur A Really Good Friend! I Love U. Byee!! XXX

U Don't Have To See Ur Friend to Know Whether They Real or not!!

TO ALL EHMMBH WRITERS
HEY Guys I All Have Talent An I Love All Ur Stories I Am Really Going To Miss Them!

I GOING TO MISS THIS FORUM TAKE CRE EVERYONE BYEE

BTW TODAY IS THE LAST DAY ANYONE CAN TALK TO ME!

I LOVE U ALL

EHMMBH FOREVAAA

All the best for your future life Madhiya! 🤗
Stay Blessed. ❤️
Res
~unres~
firstly i really dnt wanna laugh
seriously gonna miss u alott :( n listen dare to forget me i vl kill u han.
It was a great tym wd u i always enjoy our chat❤️i loved ur testimos u always make me feel so spcl n nw again the msg u wrote for me i lvd it to da core n i respect ur love❤️
i also love u loads hv to say u r an awesum frnd u were v nyc towards me thanks for that<3
vl neva eva forget u i promise"inno prms"
n yea am cmng to UK inshallah v vl meet atleast once in a lyf.. I vl try my best to meet u 😉
it was a great great n lovely tym wd u love u madi ❤️
thanks for wishing me bt i really want ur presence on my brthday :-(
finally ~BEST OF LUCK FOR UR BRIGHT FUTURE~study hard ok?
Stay blessed
always keep smiling n stay happy lyk my rofl<3
love u loads n loads miss u more thn that🤗
i wont say gdbye cz i still hope to meet u😳
love
mishiEdited by ashishi - 10 years ago
Originally posted by krystu05

All the best for your future life Madhiya! 🤗
Stay Blessed. ❤️

Thank U so Much
Originally posted by ashishi

Awww me senti ho gai :-(

Mein Bhi Senti Ho Gayi
:(

I Love U For The 100th Time Lol
Hey madhiya it was nyc knowing you...
We will miss you...
All d best for your future...
Originally posted by Madii786

Mein Bhi Senti Ho Gayi
:(

I Love U For The 100th Time Lol
shup dnt make me more senti han 🤗 I vl unres in 1 hr.
Sorry Guyz For Spelling I Am On My phone

And Sorry For Not Even finishing My FF
If Any Writer Wants ago Continue AnybOf My Stories son Behalf Of Me Can Pm Me!
Xx
Originally posted by naina927

Hey madhiya it was nyc knowing you...
We will miss you...
All d best for your future...

Thanks Naina
I vl Miss U Too And Ur Stories
😉

Bye
Originally posted by ashishi

shup dnt make me more senti han 🤗 I vl unres in 1 hr.

In One Hour!! 🥱

Kyun Are U Writing a FF On me!
Ahaha Lol