AsYa and Maneet FF Introduction. :)

Posted: 10 years ago

Hi there everyone. Andrea is Here. With a new FF. 

Actually this FF will not only be mine. My friend Aashi, (AsYaCraZe) will be sharing the job.

*How we produced the idea*

Aashi: Oii I have a idea for a story. Wanna hear? 

Andy: Yeah sure babez. Why not? 

Aashi: OK  (explains the story) 
🤣

Ok so. This FF will include Kabhi which is Karan and Surbhi and Gushti which is Gurmeet and Dhrashti. 

Their will also be Mayur. Nupur and Mayank. (Rati Pandey and Arjun Bijlani) For most updates but not all. Their names will stay Mayank-Nupur and they will not be muslim. :)

Oh and the guys names will be Asad and Maan. 

Girls will be Zoya. But Geets name will be Amna. Just making her muslim. :)

It is not about Kabhi or Gushti. But they are the people you need to imagine for the roles. :D

Ok so the Prologue/Character sketch/Intro: 

Maan (Gurmeet) and Asad are enemies.  (Lets just imagine MAAN is a muslim name. Short for Armaan! ;)..)

Amna (Dhrashti) and Zoya (Surbhi) are the bestest friends who are unfortunately orphans... :'(

Amna and Zoya have one mother who they are completely unaware of.  
Yes ONE mother. Ill explain, stop making those W*F faces! LOL

Amna and Zoya don't know but they have a mother who lives in Bhopal.

Their mother was married to Iqbal Mohammed and had a daughter Zoya. :D 

But then Iqbal died. Mariam (Zoya and Amna's mum) was married again to Riaz Wajeed. Which then they had a daughter Amna! 

But then *Dramatic Music* 

A fight broke up between Mariam and Riaz.
 Mariam is gone missing and Riaz sends his daughter and his step daughter to an orphanage.

Mariam is still not found anywhere. 

(Zoya and Amna are like toddlers, Zoya= 2 years old. Amna= 6 months. So they grow up together but their last names are different so the orphanage does not recognize them as sisters. :O

The girls grow up to be best of friends who break all the rules of the orphanage and act like rebels. But they are sweethearts who love their orphanage sister. Sister Iqra. 

They seem so strong and will-powered on the outside but if someone reminds them of their mothers. They shatter. 
They hate show-offs and cocky people. Especially men. ;) 

On the other side. 

Armaan aka Maan and Asad were best friends at one time but they had a rift and split up.
 Now those two are always competing as they are both owners of big companies. :)

Even though if they shake hands, their company together can become the best in the world. But they are too much to their heads. (lol)

They do differ in some ways. 

Maan gets angry quickly and acts in a rude manner to girls. Although he doesn't believe in love or marriage. 

Asad keeps his calm. But once it gets too much then WABAYUM! He lets out his anger. Asad is also sexist. (rofl)  Asad is not keen on love. But he agrees to marriage. 

Kaisa Laga? Hows it so far? 

You know that I just love writing something entirely different to others. Like I like being the odd one out. Thats why my FF on QH forum about Asya is that Zoya falls in love with her english teacher Asad.
Though she is pregnant with another guys child. :D I know it may sound so bizzare. But thats me. I mean I kinda get bored with the same love stories. :P  

So please comment is you want me to continue. :) Will mean alot. 

Will send PMs after Dinner! 😆😆😉

LOVE ANDY. XOXO

Andyy..my sweeettyyy🤗

so u starting new FF 🥳

Okey...so i am completely inn.. 

This sounds even more interesting...

since i Love maneet as well..yeah hav never watched in TV and always depended on youtube links...

But i wud love to read the collab story of these two hottest couples in the earth...

Continueee sooonnn..

And yahhh..plzz zyada waqt mat lagana...
sounds a bit confusing lol, but please continue. i love your stories, because they're unconventional😆

thanks for the PM😊
you should continue 😃
nicee start👏
continue soon😊
very unique one.. ur uniquness is ur usp
yur other stry also stand out different.
it is not cli'ched that is what i admire.
i am bore of the-boy-fall-head
-over-heel stry😆 rd enough of them
so, plz update soon😛
hey tis superb...
great concept...
thx fr the pm n do continue soon n do pm me...
Andy!!!! What an idea! Please please please continue! I love Asya and I love and MISS Maaneet! 😳

Thanks so much for the PM, I'm waiting for an interesting and fun update with this amazing plot! 🤗
Seems interesting enough. 😆 😆 I like it! 👍🏼 I've never watched Geet. Continue soon! 😉
-Fari 😳 ❤️