Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 10 years ago
well  i agree..to ur points..
1. The 9 pm slot has alredy one saas-bahu show..which has tvt highest of all shows about 10k
2. pavitra rista also has 5k thanks to wedding track..
3. well i cant wait to watch cc..  well for me i think about her all time..like a mad ..so mine is a bit nuts case..but my sister n family watches and appreciate.. enjoy :)

kbtr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This is a show that uses intelligence and logic to solve life's challenges. This requires thinking on the part of the audience. Many viewers in India are complacent with the mentality of suppression and would rather follow the status quo than go for progression.

I don't know about time slots, TRPs. But this show started having serious problems when the wannabe was axed. This might be stretching it, but in a place like India where corruption is so rampant, I wonder... and his family is in the industry. And if he was able to get the job because of his family despite having no qualifications for it...
jaya100 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The channel itself is the first reason because overall their viewing audience is low and also that Sony audiences don't really seem to be into saas-bahu shows in the way CC was initially portrayed. Sony thought they could take audiences away from DABH but people have to actually have Sony to watch it. Also how much control do the young Sanaya fans and the youth show audience have in households where the bill payer is already following the other show. It's hard to take an audience away from a successful show. A change in time lot may help a lot, however even a time change wont help if Sony doesn't promote the script  changes. Sony subscribers need to be told the show has changed so much. If I stopped watching a show I'm not going to start watching it again if I don't know that changes have been made. There also need to be articles through media networking highlighting this...we should have a TB or TOI or HT article asking if UB's change is real or something like that. 

Sony should bring in some big BW name for a guest appearance...why not promote Kaun bane ga crorepati on Chhan Chhan with CC and AB teaching UB that you have to keep learning...seekhna bandh to jeetna bandh.

Fans who have friends who used to watch should encourage them to watch again. My mom stopped watching but in the last two weeks she's started watching regularly and yesterday she had my son make sure CC wasn't coming on even though I'd told her it wasn't. 

Nothing can be done about the channel but the channel can do something about the time and promotions. I'm not sure how much truth there is in the extension news, has there been anything other than than that one TB article?

dolly_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Meera...

Not all channels have no 1 actress like si on board...😃..

Yeah i agree Sanaya is the best actress in telly town right now..but just to remind u even the biggest stars have flops in their career so u know at the end of the day it's the content and the show which is important..Agood actor and a good show together is definately a cherry on the cake
Edited by dolly_11 - 10 years ago