VirMan OS- After rain comes Rainbow.

-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Hi, 

For those who dont know its Dina_VirMan here. I changed my username 😛

Disclaimer: This OS has no Romance at ALL! 😆 It was something I wrote for school, so its going to be really crappy, good luck if anyone is planing to read it, am just really nervous on how this will be graded to I posted it here. 😕 

8:30am, India, New Delhi

At Home.

As another night finished, and like every day the sun raised again and another day of her life started. The same life that would revolve around, her studies, her friends, collage and herself. Little did she know her priorities were going to change soon? This was her world! Nothing beyond that! Manvi took her bedside and looked at it "Mum, dad today is just another day, nothing has changed, and after you left me I don't have anything that I would love to live for. I finally got my master in psychology and today am leaving my collage and going to work in the city of my dreams Mumbai. Am going for my first interview at a school for a job as a counselor. Am finally going to leave my home town, leave you here behind, it very hard to do this, but I know that you both will be proud of my success. And.." "Manvi you still are in bed!!" a stern yet sweet voice said that, Jeevika, Manvi's best friend, more like sister and her everything. The person she trusted, the person who gave her the strength to live after all she went through.

Jeevika was a childhood friend who Manvi now lived with, Jeevika's parents took care of Manvi after her parent died when she was 15.  They have always had a very strong bond and always been there for each other, to Jeevika Manvi was like a little sister who she dearly loved.

"Manvi make is quick you have to leave for the airport in 10 minutes, don't want to miss your flight, do you?" "Jeevs am ready!!  Look right behind you!"

Manvi said her finals goodbye to Jeevika's parents and Jeevika, tears went down her eyes as she was leaving them.

10pm, India, Mumbai

"So here I am in my new house, all ready to start another chapter of my life." Manvi freshened up and setup some of her things and got ready to get in bed as she new another day awaits her tomorrow.

9:00am Mumbai.

Diamond Jubilee High School Mumbai

"Well Ms. Manvi after having a look at your results and chatting with you I feel that you are exactly what our school is looking for, congratulations you are our new guidance councilor."

"Thank you so much sir, I will make sure you are never disappointed and will serve this school with the best."

After coming back from a very successful interview Manvi reaches home and parks her car and little does she know there is trouble waiting for her!        

"EXCUSE ME, Lady who do you think you are!"

"You are excused! And I very well know I am Manvi"           

" Ms. Nitwit get your red ugly trashy car out of my way, that my parking spot"

"Did a douche box just call me Nitwit??"

"Its douche bag not box!"

"NO! You're a douche box, because a bag is smaller than a box"

"Whatever freak! Get your car off my parking spot!"

"Well I clearly don't see your name anywhere near it so no way I am going to do that!!!"

Manvi left the area and walked in her house with like the highest level of anger!

As a few months pass by Manvi loves her life in Mumbai, the new people that she meets in school, her students and everything around her. Even that Douche Box?? Well with the daily meetings near the parking lot Manvi and Virat got pretty close and let's say almost best friends, or maybe more than that?

Virat on the other hand was very sure that is in love with Manvi! What to do next now?

Should he tell her or not? What if she doesn't feel the same about him?

After gathering all the courage that he had, Virat finally went and confessed to Manvi. And to his surprise she too felt the same way. So what was going to happen next?

Virat now decided that he should introduce Manvi do his Aunt Swamini, why aunt?? Just like Manvi Virat's parents died and he was living with his aunt and her son Karan, they weren't the best people but he had to survive with them.  His aunt was willing to get them married, but she said that was to happen in a month. After Manvi left she told him that their "Deal" will still be on even after Manvi comes in the house.

After asking Jeevika's parent and with their agreement Manvi and Virat marriage was now confirmed to happen in a month! Everything seems to be going perfect now!

Jeevika was more than happy for Manvi, though un-fortunately she wasn't able to come and attend her wedding.

Manvi now packed all her stuff and gave back the house to the owner as she was happily married and moving into Virat's house! It was a perfect life for the both of them; they both worked and earned sufficiently to keep them living. But the thing that made them happier than anything was the fact that they were together.

It was about 3 months after their marriage Virat found of something that totally shattered him away! Something that was now going to keep them apart, something that would end their happiness, or at least his.

"Manvi am sorry but you have to leave! Someone else has taken away your place, I've fallen in love with someone else and we can no more live together!" "WHAT! What are you saying Virat??" "I SAID WHAT YOU HEARD!! NOW PACK YOUR BAGS AND LEAVE!! NOW!!"

Manvi was heartbroken, shattered, shocked and knew something was wrong! She was extremely sure that he was lying. There was something more to this! She still decided to pack her stuff and move out, but in that process she saw something, something that made her heart skip a beat and tore her apart and left her confusing! She immediately went to Virat:

"So this is the reason for all this! You lied to me and asked me to leave the house cause of this?? I can't believe this! Why?? Why? Dint you tell me the truth? And do you feel this is a good enough reason to tell me to leave you? Because you have cancer?

"Yes Manvi! I can't let you be with me throughout all this, you need to go away, and I can't keep you happy while suffering through this. You need to go, you won't be happy with me anymore."

"Virat, you are impossible! You want me to leave you like this? The time when you need me the most?! No way am going to do that!"

"But Manvi there is nothing good for you by staying with me! All you will get is a harder life"

"No! As long as you are there I'll be fine and am not going anywhere!"

Before they even ended their conversation little Mr. Virat's Cousin Karan over heard everything! And then played an evil game! He called Virat manager and told him about his cancer, and in no time Virat was removed from the position of general manager and Karan was out in that.

Swamini called Virat and told him that it's time for him to get out of this house! They had a "Deal" ever since Virat started working that Virat has to earn more money than Karan and give it in for the house supplies and if there is some remaining he can keep it for himself.

"Virat since you are now no more earning anything, you need to get out of MY house! If you don't give anything for the house supplies you don't stay here!"

Manvi and Virat packed their bags and left the house heading to nowhere. All of Virat's savings were used to get his medication and chemotherapy started. Manvi's salary was the only thing they had.

Manvi thought of taking a loan from the owner of her previous house and living there till she can get more money. Manvi continued working 9-5 at her school and got a night job at a restaurant from 6-10. Virat on the other hand was struggling with cancer and living by Manvi's his ONLY support! He would attend chemo sessions and was hoping for his cancer to go away, even though he thought it's impossible.

It had now been 4 months that they are living such a life; full of struggle and hardship. Virat thought that Manvi was already fed up of him by now, but Manvi on the other hand dint feel such in any way. Virat wanted to work a bit and decrease Manvi's burden but there was no way she agreed to that since he was so week. By now she had enough money and was able to pay the rent of her house and stopped her part time job. She suddenly felt that thing will get better, and they already stated getting better.

Virat was in stage 2 of Leukemia and they both had gone to the hospital to get his reports and were hoping that there he will have at least recovered a bit. On reaching there, they found out that he has totally recovered and is now no more suffering life threatening disease.

This was probably the happiest day of their married life!

Later that day at night

"Manvi, without you I don't think I would have been able to survive this, you are the reason I fought and won against cancer"

"There was no way I would have ever left you like this, and why were you worried that our bad times will be there forever, after bad there is always good. A rainbow only comes after it rains"

The End

Edited by MakeItShine - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GOOGLU thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Good job!!! Nice, simple n sweet OS@@@@@@ luved it
pink1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
nice os both together and face the problem
and finally they are happy together
Syed695 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome OS..!!!! A journey to happiness..!!
naina927 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
U call it crap dina... **i m shocked** so lemme enlighten you this piece of writing is just amazing... Claps...!!! Claps...!!! Claps...!!! N yes after bad tym, there will always be good tym...
Keep writing...
NourinNiShal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Partneeerrr..the concept is mind blowing..eventhough besharmi isnt here.. But I loved it to the core (surprised at myself ) 😆 Do I need to mention how beautifully u write..? It was amazing! Love u muah ❤️ 🤗
Niaksharma thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Good one dear
fab part...
Like it
-DeeNaa- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the Lovely comments guys! ❤️
Avika318 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail