Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-Blossoms thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
All r on outdoor shooting as all r bigger superstar s than rk especially mallik he had gone soo long back for outdoor but not shown his face after that he got married
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: bahnni.mj

in a recent interview aarti puri(trishna) said that she hasn't been contacted by the PH in months and doesn't know when she will be called again since the track is focusing on rishbala/sultan...which is why the PH even granted a 2 month leave to paddo...and tbh mailk has surely left the show for good...its been more than 6 months since we saw him last...so for now it seems madhu will have to fend for herself during this divorce/separation crisis πŸ˜•

he show is not so complete, they have to cover all the other characters also...πŸ˜†
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: loveurkmadhu

roma was last seen before rishbala honeymoon and trishna was during their wedding..and i dont even remember when was mallik last seen may be before rishbala left for the village

now padmini also went for a month's break and serial is dragging with only three characters u know who and may be next track involves new characters

so dumb and crap...sucha poor script and direction...😑
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: rima4ever

all have vanished in thin air πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

yes now every one have become ghosts like bhai...πŸ˜†
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shree.123

May be CV's forgot about them πŸ˜†

too less of memory I guess...πŸ˜†
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: devilish-grin

i think cvs have forgotten dat madhu has a family too living in the same city🀣

ROFL
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovesunshine

mallik disappeared from the show after his marriage to paddo...πŸ˜† after that chaudhary  (madhu's real dad ) died..πŸ˜†

trishna was there till madhu's marriage and roma also came in to attend her wedding...

but i think the cv's are trying to save PH's money ...so dont include all the actors in the episodes...
as far as they dont remove bittuji i am fine...as i reallly like the character..

who knows, may be in future even bittuji might vanish...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: Viviandsenarox

Serial gne to dogs. I dnt wtch it as da trk s pukewrthy.:-x

agree...ab serial ka patha nahi kya haal hogaya hai...humara forum bhi kitna inactive hogaya hai...😑
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: ennishet

Malik is working in a movie down South and from what was heard he isn't coming back any time soon. Paddo and Trishna too have got some movie roles ... they must be busy with that. As to Roma, she is a senior actress and CV's won't show her around unless really needed. It would cost them much to have her around daily.

when these actors are so busy , they could have shown someone else in their place na...its so incomplete...πŸ˜†
...Tina... thumbnail
Originally posted by: sriramlaxman366

hi 5 main bhi yahi soch raha hoon madhubala sirf 7 characters chal rahi hai mb family and sulthan family completely gone . sirf rk ki family bacha hai

hey yes , where is sultan family ?...πŸ˜†