Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

MALLIK, TRISH, ROMA, BHAIS FAMILY - GHOSTS ?

...Tina... thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

do u guys remember when u had last seen shamsher mallik ? what abt roma and thrishna, there is so much of hungama going on in madhu's life and what is her father, thrishna and roma doing, where are they ? have the cv's lost their brain ?πŸ˜•πŸ€£

mallik was shown way long back before entry of sultan, he was not even shown  when there was an unwedding trck, he was not shown even in RK and madhu marriage, he not even shown now after so much happened in madhu's life, where is he ?😲...most importantly, where is sultan family...meera, Aryan and kaka, evry one along with bhai hav become ghosts or what ?
cv''s not shown THEM at all... so illogicalpoor script... 

Edited by tinalovesvivian - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blue_Scrubs thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
in a recent interview aarti puri(trishna) said that she hasn't been contacted by the PH in months and doesn't know when she will be called again since the track is focusing on rishbala/sultan...which is why the PH even granted a 2 month leave to paddo...and tbh mailk has surely left the show for good...its been more than 6 months since we saw him last...so for now it seems madhu will have to fend for herself during this divorce/separation crisis πŸ˜•
Kenno thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
roma was last seen before rishbala honeymoon and trishna was during their wedding..and i dont even remember when was mallik last seen may be before rishbala left for the village

now padmini also went for a month's break and serial is dragging with only three characters u know who and may be next track involves new characters
bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
all have vanished in thin air πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
.Shree. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
May be CV's forgot about them πŸ˜†
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
i think cvs have forgotten dat madhu has a family too living in the same city🀣

lovesunshine thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
mallik disappeared from the show after his marriage to paddo...πŸ˜† after that chaudhary  (madhu's real dad ) died..πŸ˜†

trishna was there till madhu's marriage and roma also came in to attend her wedding...

but i think the cv's are trying to save PH's money ...so dont include all the actors in the episodes...
as far as they dont remove bittuji i am fine...as i reallly like the character..
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Serial gne to dogs. I dnt wtch it as da trk s pukewrthy.:-x
ennishet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Malik is working in a movie down South and from what was heard he isn't coming back any time soon. Paddo and Trishna too have got some movie roles ... they must be busy with that. As to Roma, she is a senior actress and CV's won't show her around unless really needed. It would cost them much to have her around daily.
rekha.366 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
hi 5 main bhi yahi soch raha hoon madhubala sirf 7 characters chal rahi hai mb family and sulthan family completely gone . sirf rk ki family bacha hai