STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! - Page 6

Posted: 10 years ago
It was a sad update . we would like to see rk madhubala face to face . 
please continue soon & pm it to me 😊
Oh god plsss save our ridhima.nw rk and madhu coming face 2 face.wat is in the box for us..plsss update faast..u r doing an amazing job..looking forward for more..
Wow nice but sed update. I hope everything go well. Please update soon and long one please.
rk's pov...
'sir...?? sir????...mr. kundra??', the doctor shook me.
i broke from mytrance...
'hmmm...yes??' i asked uncertainly...the pain was too much for me!! i could not bear any more...😭😭.
'sir, i need u to do me a favour...i want miss mallik's medical historyfile...its important...!!!!! he said.
finally i gave my full attention to my words...
'pls explain doctor' i said...
'well she's in coma...thus we need to give her treatment...!!!!!! her case is a bit different...it seems that she is physically in coma...but her subconsious is working...we shall adopt new methods for her treatment!!!! but before that!!!...we need to see her med. history to make sure the treatment suits her...!! he said.
'sure doc, i'll bring it right now...' i said and started running a marathon race to my house...
bittuji had taken the car back home...so that he could calm everyone in the house...especially my mom...
i doubted the my house was already in floods...😲😲
i reached my home and dashed straight to rhidhima's room...disregarding everyone...!!!!!
i searched her room frantically, like a tornado...finally i found her medical file...
it was a colourful file...with all the 'zari' work done on it...how like her...traditional, yet modern...sweet yet sour...mad yet sensible...ruthless yet sentimental...
her thought brought a huge lump in my throat...
the ever happy-go- lucky girl was fighting between life and death...
all because of me...
as i reached the hospital i saw a flood of reporters and camera people there...a reporter was saying...'iron butterfly finally has shown herself in front of media...has come to see her daughter who is in a critical state...' she continued.
oh! her mother is here...finally.
people saw me and crowded aroud me...asking all stupid question...which were in fact...true!!
bittuji shooed them away!!!!!!😕😲
i submitted the file to the doctor.
'can i see her' i asked, pleading...
'am afraid not...her mother and brother are already inside...' he said.
i saw the door was closed.
'i would have allowed you...but her mother has 'ordered' me to let no one inside...i hope u understand...' he said apologically...
i nodded. because i understood. she was a mother after all.
'but pls keep informing every half an hour of her state' i said.
'sure mr. kundra' he sighed and left.
i could hear the tv blaring away...i knew it was showing her mother's face...however i had no mood to see the t.v... for i was too preoccupied with my own thoughts...
suddenly...suddenly i had a point in my mind...i had personally checked the cars yesterday...then howcome the brakes failed all by itself...it had no hands and legs for god sake!!!!!!😲😲
which means...somebody had tampered with the brakes...
i reached home...no one was at home...i asked patil about it...he replied that my mother had dragged everybody to the temple...bittuji too...to pray for the welfare of rhidhima...
it was fine with me...i had more time to think...
i recollected that rhidhima had wanted to take my car today...but then max, her driver had already parked her car outside...
which means...
SOME ONE IS TRYING TO KILL RHIDHIMA...
my anger knew no bounds by then...i was raging with anger then.
i decided to hire a privet detective to investigate the matter furthur...no harm can touch her till i was alive...!!!!!😡
just as i was about to call him, patil and mangesh came running into my room...practically barging to be precise...
it irritated me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
'WHAT??' i bellowed at them...'LEAVE ME ALONE"
'sir...sir...' the babbled away...
'what u fools...??' i asked.
'sir...sir...she's here...she's back...' i said.
i could see a ray of fear...and...a beam of...excitement?? in their eyes.
'who??' i asked.
they remained silent...unable to speak out of nervousness and excitement...!!
'who is here u fools??' i said, finally said giving up my patience...
'SIR...SIR... BHABHIJI IS HERE...'they said... eyes all wide!!!!😲😲
oh...' i said nonchalantly...'so?'.
they looked at me as if i had finally lost my marbles...!!!!😆😆
'sir...?' they said, disbeleiving me...
'what can i do if that deepali is back...as much as i know...u all can't tolerate her as well just as me...' i asked...now seriously confused...!!😕😕 .what has she done to my staffs...😡😡. mad women!!! she deservs to be kicked of my house...
'SIR...ITS NOT DEEPALI MADAM WE ARE TALKING ABOUT' they screamed in unison...
'then who???????' i asked stupidly...
they were about to answer my question when a huge raging sream interupted them...
the scream was...
'RISHAB KUNDRA...WERE IN THE HELL ARE YOU HIDING...I WANT U HERE RIGHT NOW...IF U VALUE UR LIFE...OR ELSE I WOULD PERSONALLY DRAG U TO HELL!!!!!!!😡😡😡😡 U ARE SOOO DEAD!!!!!!DEAD!!!!🤢🤢 HOW DARE YOU????!!!!😡😡
the scream brought goosebumbs down the spine of mangesh, patil...and ME tooo...
i went out of my room and peeked downstairs...to identify the source of that killing scream...
THE SIGHT WAS UNIMAGINABLE...EVEN IN MY WILDEST DREAMS...I FROZE...LIKE SOLID ICE...AS IF I WOULD NEVER MELT AGAIN!!!!!!😲😲😲😲
Nice update . Now RK would come to know that rids is his daughter . eagerly waiting for next
awesome update 😳 please update the next part very soon & pm it to me 😊
Feeling very sad. Please get Ridhima alright soon. She is too young to suffer like that. Pllleeesseee...
Wow awesum update. Pls update da nxt part asap.
now..its the time to face off..madhubala and rishab kundra are facing each other after very looong years...what will he do now affter knowing that he had nearly killed his own daughter even though its not his mistake...how wil he face her??? there is lot of suspense...u stoped the update at the right time..so we readers will b waiting like mad for the post..u r really doing a commandable job..plsss update chapter13 as soon as possible...wonderful update dear 😊