meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
very very nice update,lovely story
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: noorRAINA

Ok in twenty years madhu may have achieved a lot but for god sake rk is a superstar and now a producer how he can be less than her.shahrukh khan is a superstar a freaking rich and famous man.he is aknowledged by people all over the world. Your story is realy good but the characterization of rk is not all convincing. RK who would prefer being destroyed instead of afraid of someone else in the name of money and power .in your story rk is accepting everything just because he doesn't want to meddle with the child of a rich lady, not at all like our rk. In 20 years rk would also have achieved lot more than he had.he is not a person to be impressed with some ones money.he could be attracted to his daughter because of her resemblence with madhu and himself. Please clarify these points.Othewise you are a wonderful writter.

1-rk has not lost his charm...at all.
2-he's not afraid, he's trying to understand the girl.cause she's a bit different...unlike other teenagers.
3-in my story, rk has acheived more...but madhu is one of the top 10 business women in usa.
4-rk now has mellowed down a bit, but later he will be back...just wait till he and madhu meets...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful but where are the remaining parts, i read 1,2,3 and then this is 7th part.
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
😲rhidhima's pov
it has been 2 weeks since i came ... but in there 14 days, my life has turned total 'topsey turvey'!! the most surprising fact was that i had built a very sweet and friendly relation with my dad!!😊. i was supposed to hate him...but simply could not. he had a good sense of humour too...often when i was tired and bored while working...he used to entertain me with his dialogs!!!! even his staffs would sometimes peep in to listen to them..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. and comming to my profession...its simply another factor. i got extremely busy with the designing and the making of outfits. i started working like maniac, often overstraining myself. i was always running in between my house and...my house(kundra mansion!!). it so happened that in this way my work was scattered all over both the houses...πŸ˜†. some here, some there... finally oneday i was exhausted!! seeing this mr. kundra made an unbelievable arrangement!!😲
'STOP'he said one day,'if u work non stop in this manner, u'll fall sick...'
'but, if i don't ...work will be pending!!...' i tried to protest.
'if u fall sick...then too the work will be pending forever!!!!' he said in a mock angry tone.
i remained silent, better not to angry him...
'u are to stay here' he said.
'excuse me, i stay here only' i said pointing to my house.' am not going back to...
'when i say u are staying here...i mean u are staying in kundra mansion' he said flatly.
i was dumbfounded.
he continued,'u stay here, arrange all ur work in one place...then work, it will be easy for u to work in this manner, u are overexhauting urself running between both the houses all day long...if u fall sick...what will i say to ur mother!!!!' he said in an accusing tone.
'but...i don't want to create any further trouble to you...'i protested.
'nonsense! ' he said.'you are absolutely no trouble to me...either ways, those who are a trouble to me...are already dancing on my head for the last 20 years' he said glancing at the lady named'deepali' ...
she glowered at him.
i had a hard time supressing a giggle!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
'and, think about this...u'll have wonderful indian food in this house...am sure u'll gain weight in a month...' he winkedπŸ˜‰
'okay' i said, finally giving up.
HURRAY!! finally i got a neat entry in my home...
though not all people liked this idea...
'rk, u hardly know her' deepali said one day...'what if...
'what if she throws ande tamaters at you'!!! he completed ...' actually, to be frank...i would like her to!!!!! i might as well join her...u know...nice recreation it would be...for her as well as me...!!!!' he smired at her.
this time i could not control my laughter...
i moved in the next day...
and, i started working again like maniac...no doubts there...all my attitude and pride lay on the ground forgotten...i came here to make his life hell...insted i landed up making both ourlives a joyful one.
arjun would freak out if he comes to know😲😲.
keeping i mind that the movie was dedicated to my mom, i designed the sarrees that she wore now, dad even showed me her pictures...she wore pretty dresses even then!!!! i saw her pics carefully...she was exactly the same even now!! no change at all...except now she kept her hair open which she assembeled together on her right shoulder...her platinum earrings sparking on her left ear lobes... a single diamond stud nosering...i missed her terribly...but i could not say these things to mr. kundra!!!!!!! anyways...
oh yes! i forgot to mention, i had picked up this irritating habit of barging into my dad's room without knocking!!!!! do doubt from bittu uncle...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
not that he minded...cause romancing with mum was out of question...she was busy attending meetings in America...!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ .
deepali did not like this at all, much to my amusement...women...whats's wrong with u??!!!!! do u even remember ur husband's face!!!!!
'its wrong to barge into rk's room anytime as u please... u know...servants talk about it...'she said.
perverted women!!!!! what was she THINKING????!!!!😑😑
i answered back, 'true, u know what... i should follow ur ways...act like a 'peepin tom' and evesdropping everytime...i answered back curtly!!!!
'how dare u, speak to me like that' she hissed.'WHO DO U THINK U ARE??' she said.
'i am...' i said loudly.'the daughter of this house...!!!!!! the heir of...u know...' i wisphered in her ear. then i winked back at her...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
i went away...glancing at her once...
the look on her face was worth everything good in my life...!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
and yes, yesterday dad took me for an outing in juhu beach...yes, i know he said that there will be no guards... but i could see uniformed people standing at a distance with rifles in their hand...
there ...i knew he was not irresponsible!!!!!!
he treated me with the famous vada pav...it was simply heavenly...
an ocean of people came to take both our autographs... it was an enjoyable evening.
later after sometime we started strolling on the beach...he was wearing casual jeans and tees...he was still young...
i did not notice untill this time that i was holding his index finger of his right hand, and i was jumping and skipping while walking along with him!!!!! just like the kinds from kindergarten!!!!!!!😳😳
few people saw that and was like...AWWW!!!!
he was enjoying it too...he suddenly said...
' i know ur mother will flip out...but if she allowed it ...i would adopt you right this second as my daughter...u are so cute!!!!' he exclaimed.πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ
'now tell me frankly, u actually dont like to be always in the limelight...right??. he asked with the smirk on his face.
i smirked right back at himπŸ˜‰ and said,
'its nice to see my pics on the front page of the newspaper... walking away proudly with the guards... but sometimes...its just IRRITATING when u can't follow ur heart because of that' i said with a frown on my forehead...😑
' u are an honest girl u know...' he said..
i smiled back...
we headed back to 'our home'!!!
i made another agenda in my mind ...'mission RISHBALA come together again!!!!!!
all was fine until this morning...
i looked into the newspaper getting a shock of my life...!!!!!!
how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...!!!!!!
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum awesum awesum. Has arjun cum 2 india? Y s rhidsi shckd? M lvng it.
..FrozenHeart.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting update . Why is riddhima scared?? Continue soon
nshahtalati thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Loved it, really really nice update.
krishnasupreme thumbnail
waiting for more updates . It is better than a serial.
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice what was on the news paper has Deepali something to do with it ? hope this bro and sis duo will teach her a good lesson I mean jo kaam maa-baap na kar paye these 2 will do it will be fun anyways post next part soon
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishti.dvd

nice what was on the news paper has Deepali something to do with it ? hope this bro and sis duo will teach her a good lesson I mean jo kaam maa-baap na kar paye these 2 will do it will be fun anyways post next part soon

no... not  deepali...next problem will be arjun!!!!...and deepali...i think madhu is enough for her...though i think rhidhima might want to contribute!!!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰