Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! (Page 2)

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Awesum . Thnk god u mde a thread. Pm me plz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ARUNIMAROY

krishnasupreme Newbie
krishnasupreme
krishnasupreme

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 6:57am | IP Logged
cool stuff waiting for more . It is better than a drama .

ARUNIMAROY

nshahtalati Senior Member
nshahtalati
nshahtalati

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Loved it very much. Both update is awesome.

ARUNIMAROY

..FrozenHeart.. IF-Rockerz
..FrozenHeart..
..FrozenHeart..

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
So RK is making movie dedicating his wife lovely!!! Waiting for next. Awesome update

ARUNIMAROY

nshahtalati Senior Member
nshahtalati
nshahtalati

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
Waiting for the next update, concept is so captive that can't wait.

ARUNIMAROY

trishnawaliya IF-Dazzler
trishnawaliya
trishnawaliya

Posted: 16 August 2013 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
wow nice update... plz pm me...

ARUNIMAROY

ARUNIMAROY Groupbie
ARUNIMAROY
ARUNIMAROY

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
rhidhima's pov
i woke up in the morning with one of my rare fresh and jolly moods, full of various ideas!!!!!! i looked up at the wall clock... it was 10 am. oh no!! i was late...i had to go to kundra mansion...which was supossed to be 'my' house...anyways, to sign the contract of the deal.
i got ready and decided to walk... without any bodyguards ofcourse, although i knew, taylor would grumble. but i thought it made absolutely no sense to walk down to the mansion next to mine with bodyguards!!!!!!!!!!!!  then suddenly i realized a point...my 'dad' morphed into my 'neighbour'!!!!LOLLOL
i reached the entrance of the mansion, it was huge, but mine was no less...i saw that the cctv camera fixed at the entrance was completely destroyed and broken...due to the last night 'hail storm'. i seemed ironic to me somehow... the day i arrived, storm occured...wish i could bring that to the life of rk after what he did to my mom!!!!AngryAngry
i noticed another thing... there were no security guards present...maybe they are off taking a nap and shirking work...not that it's any of my concern... but still.hmmm, now this was interesting...the garage was open and fleet of expensive cars were peeping out from it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1ShockedShockedShockedShocked
suddenly i had a mind blowing idea...i had not played dangerous pranks on anyone for a long time...now was the time to do the 'subharambh'!!!! i though...
no guards, garage open, cctv camera destroyed!!!
i thought quickly...
there was an iron rod lying nearby... i picked it up... tiptoed into the garage...made sure no one was seeing me... and then...
any guesses??? no?? too bad... i'll tell...
SMASH!!!!! SMASH!!!!!!! CLINK...SMASH...BANG!!!!!! CLINK...SMASH...SMASH!!!!!!!!!!!ShockedShockedShockedShocked
i broke all the wind screen of his expensive cars...with the iron rod...and...i have to thank the almighty for his small mercies... the garage was completely soundproof...!!!!!! i even puncured all the tyres of all his cars...and then as a precautionary measure...i broke all the cameras fixed inside the garage...and i have to admit... it was all fun while it lasted...show time!!!!!!
it will be fun to watch his face when he discovers my handiwork...
though i will not take the credit to myself...
cause..." mera dil aisa to nahi hain"!!!!!!!!WinkWinkLOLLOL
anyways, i went upstairs with a brisk professional expression as if nothing happened at all.
he welcomed me with a warming smile...then he introduced me to every one...that lady was also there,named'deepali'. she was still there...breaking 'muft ki roti'. oops!! btw, he did not introduced me to her...
when deepali asked her to, pat came his reply," doormats does not need introduction'!!!!!!!
now, i think this was over the top...sure i did not like her...but still...
though am not admitting that i did not enjoy the show!!!
am not much of a lier, u know...Wink
i signed the contracts...
then came the time for both of us to visit the factory to see the material which will be used in my outfits.
for that, we needed cars...
SHOW TIME FOLKS!!!!

how was it??
waiting eagerly for reviews...

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

Aakshithaaliahaysezelja89rinku06aliyaangelmmradhuprema_ks-Snow-White-Clara20BhataktiAtma...FrozenHeart..cool_srimeenji22Padfoot_Prongspunam2712

-Snow-White- IF-Dazzler
-Snow-White-
-Snow-White-

Posted: 17 August 2013 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Awesum. plz frm nxt tym gv a lengthier update. Plz.

ARUNIMAROY

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index