STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!! - Page 13

Posted: 10 years ago
Awesome update
Rk stealing icecream omg he is a full child
N wat the hell has madhu gone nuts she is going to marry definately now rk.gonna.put end to it.
Continue soon
Madhu gtng maried? Nah! I thnk its arjun. Lvd da update. I always w8 fr dm. Update da nxt part asap pls. Nyc story.
rk's pov
okay...now i was literally fuming...!!!!!!😡😡 madhu ...!!!!!!!!!!!! i wont spare her...😡😡
however i saw misti getting all confused!!!!!😕😕 she seemed a bit dazed at my revelation...sure to be...not her fault at all!! i mean, what do u expect a girl to do if her mom is getting married when her dad is still alive????!!!!😲😲
she pulled out her cell and dialed a no. her mom's i think...and then...
'MAIYYA WHAT IS THIS AM HEARING...HMMM...THEN???? OH!!!REALLY???? HOW CUTE!!!!!! SURE...SURE...I'LL DESIGN UR OUTFIT...OFCOURSE...I'LL HOP IN THERE IN 2 MINS TO DISCUSS!!!!BYE'she disconnected the phone...
'what????? what did ur great mom said' i asked her...however, her answer and reaction was not expected...AT ALL!!!!😲😲
'OH GOD!!!! AM SOOO HAPPY...A MARRIAGE...IN HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'LL HAVE A REASON TO DRESS UP...OOO!!!!!!!!! I'LL DESIGN THE BRIDE'S OUTFIT TOO...AND THE GROOM...HE'S SOOO HANDSOME' she chattered on...more to herself that me!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲
i wondered if she had gone completely nuts after the accident...my poor baby!!😭😭
then all of a sudden, i remembered to get angry at her!!😡😡
'whats wrong with u...????? i cant imagine...u...??? of all people??? how could u agree with this wedding' i screamed at her!!!!😡😡
she looked genuinely confused now!!!😕😕
'WHY?? WHATS WRONG WITH IT...THEY WERE IN A RELATIONSHIP FOR 3 YEARS...NOW ITS TIME ...AM HAPPY FOR THEM'she said.
'FOR 3 LONG YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' i bellowed, then continued...'SHE CHEATED ME!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELL...I WILL PERSONALLY GO AND KILL...U KID GET OUT OF MY WAY!!!!!!!!' i screamed.
then she started shouting at me...!!!!!!!
'PAPAIYA...WHATS WRONG WITH U!!!!!!! U NEED A DOC??? WHY ARE U SCREAMING LIKE MAD!!!!! AND...WAIT??? HOW CHEATED ON U?????'she said.
'UR MOM!!!!'
'maiyya???? never...stop accusing her like that papaiya...i love u very much...but i will never tolerate anyone accusing her...AND WHAT CHEATING ARE U TALKING ABOUT??? ITS U...U WHO LEFT HER!!!!'😡😡 she started screaming!!! her face was all flushed red...TOMATO RED!!!!😡😡
'really????? then why in heaven's name is ur DARLING 'MAIYYA' getting married'i screeched!!!
hell !! was i angry!!!!
'WHAT???? MAIYYA GETTING MARRIED...ARE U MADDD PAPAIYA'...no no no no...wait...its too FUNNY!!!!!!! HAVE U EVEN RED THE CARD...I THINK NOT...OH...HE HE HE HE HE!!!!!!OH ONLY IF KNEW!!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!! she continued to laugh!!!!😆😆😆😆😃😃 dad ...pls do me a favour...!!
'WHAT??'
'PLS...DO...'OPEN' THE CARD AND 'READ'!!!!!!'
oh...i never thought of reading it...okay...i opened the card...
it read.
mrs.padmini mallik and mr. shamsher mallik
along with
mrs. radha bhatia and mr. kulbhushan bhatia
cordially invites you to the wedding
of there grandson
arjun rishab kundra
son of rishab kundra and madhubala kundra
with
nakshatra bhattacharya
only daughter of mr. and mr.bhattacharya
on 10th march...
venue-the taj palace...
reading this i was literally dumbstruck...!!
rhidhima saw my expression and started to laugh...she said,'OH JUST U WAIT PAPAIYA!!!!! WHAT FUN WILL IT BE WHEN MOM HEARS ABOUT IT!!!!!!'
'U ARE GOING TO TELL NO SUCH THING TO UR MOTHER YOUNG LADY!!!!i said her warningly...!!
'I WILL I WILL I WILLL...' she sang and ran out of the house before i could stop her!!!!!
NOW I AM DONE FOR!!!!!i thought.
how was it?????
waiting eagwrly for reviews...
for all those who thought madhu i getting married...!!!!!!!!!!!! i actually wanted u all to think this!!!!!😉😉😉😉

wow u tricked us... dis stupid rk make us fool too... lovely update...
It was amazing..so arjun is getting married poor rk he was litrally going to kill madhu for cheating him..so waiting for nextupdates..
Fabulous
Lolzz we r fooled along wid rk
Fabbb update..lol RK it's Arjun who is going to get married...
I NEVER THOUGHT THAT MADHU CAN GET MARRIED AGAIN
SHE IS TOO MUCH IN LOVE WITH RK TO EVER MARRY anyone
but want to know everybodys reaction to rk's mu
awesome update 😊 please update the next part very soon 😊
rk's pov
i visited madhu's mansion an hour later after mishti left. i could the positive vibe in the air of this house.everyone was busy preparing for the upcomming wedding of their 'chote saab'. the wedding was about to happen in 2 weeks. i could see mishti was in her 'spring cleaning mode'!! ordering, instructing, pleading her staffs to do things properly...and what's more...she was participating in this too whole heartedly. i could see a shadow of madhu in her...just like i could see my shadow on arjun...!!😆 he was as usual in his grumpy mode...grumbling about the wedding cards...😕😕 he was argueing with the print man about the misprinting of his title...which, according to him should have been 'MALLIK' insted of'KUNDRA'!!!!!!!!!!!!!😡😡
i sighed...
the man was literally cowering beneath him in fear of his rage...!!!!😲 fortunately biwi came and controlled the situation. she dismissed the man and explained to his spoilt son that she had ordered to print his 'actual surname' which his son did not approve...!!!!
arjun  was grumble with her too when madhu snapped at him by saying that either he uses this title or he goes without a surname. this shutted him up.
rhidhima giggled at her brother at this situation. her brother gave her a heated look...which furthur send misti into some more helpless giggles!!!!😆😆 ...
i noticed that madhu was not like typical mothers from the daily hindi serials...she had a huge control over her kids...which i think the children never realized...such was her magic!!!!!!!
no one took any notice of me untill this time...
arjun noticed me first...
madhu saw me too...
'i need to talk to u...its urgent' i said.
'later rk...there's no time...pls...and stop wasting ur time too...a lot of work is to be done...and its ur son's wedding for god's sake...stop wasting...' she ordered me...as usual...!!😆
'exactly...abt the wedding...i need to talk...' i said...
everyone heard it...arjun was abt to say something nasty to me but held his tounge...i realized this boy atleast has some 'commonsense'...!!!!
'oh...ok...come' she leaded me to her room...
now...now...now...we were all alone in the room which had reasonqably soundproof doors and windows...
now was my time to act like a 'right kameena'!! which i was unable to do in presence of my children...!!!!!!!!!!!
today i will get her...
hmmm...wait and watch mrs. madhubala kundra...NOW U ARE DONE FOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
as soon as we entered the room, i quickly closed the door...
this surprised her...and she frowned...
but before she could speak anything...i pinned her down to the wall...rather tightly...holding her arms hurtfully...deliberately...she needs the taste of her own medicine...HOW DARE SHE LEAVE ME????!!!!!! i will get all the answers from her in...MY WAY
she may be a 'great industrialist to the whole world!!! but to me...SHE WAS MY WIFE...LEGALLY WEDDED WIFE!!! STILL NOW...
'rk...what are u...' she started to say...
'WHAT THE HELL BIWIII...HOW DARE U...' i said seethingly...
i saw a look of horror on her face...
i smirked at her...
how was it?????
waiting for reviews eagerly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
btw...sorry for the late update...