Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
I just love it, beautiful writing indeed, the other day also i told you, its as if you are watching a movie. 
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
rk's pov
today's day started in a peaceful, calm and no nonsense manner...thank god for small mercies... i along with bittuji and rhidhima was having a heavy breakfast of 'aloo ka paratha'!!...that too on the sofa...the dining table was forgotten...oh yes, rhidhima was having a glass of 'bournvita'...she did not drink tea or coffee...!!!!!😆 had a tug of war for the newspaper with her...unfortunately i lost and fortunately the newspaper was still intact!!!!!!😆😆😲. as she glanced at the paper i saw she froze...!! why, i had no idea...she was stunned for 2 whole minutes...then she flinched...as if she has been tasered!!!!!!😲😲. she  started to swet...although the a.c was at its full speed...her whole face flushed like a red tomato!!!!! she looked like a 'kashmiri'...i decided to wake her up from her trance!!!!!!!😲
'um...beta' i called her...
she did not move.
'ridhima darling, whats the matter??' i was worried now...
still she was not answering.😕😕
bittuji and i looked at each other...as if trying to interpret her behavior.
her glass of bourvita fell on the ground causing a tinkeling sound.
'i...ummm...this...' she finally said.
what a relief!!!!!
she passed me the paper wordlessly...as if she was sealing her own death sentence...😲
i looked at the paper...
the front page headlines were the following...
'SUPERSTAR RK AND THE FAMOUS DESIGNER WERE CLICKED YESTERDAY ON THE JUHU BEACH...HAVING A NICE DAY OUT.'
i frowned, cause i did not find anything shocking in that...
'but, that's hardly any problem child...am sure u mom would not mind that much...we had guards along with us...so what's the issue...i don't understand...i babbled.
'not that' she, it seemed , had her senses finally back...'look at the news below that!!!!' she screamed.
what the hell...why is she screaming like that!!!!😡😡
i read the news printed below that...it read...
'ARJUN MALLIK, SON OF THE CELEBRATED'IRON BUTTERFLY' HAS LANDED IN INDIA  YESTERDAY 9PM.'
'oh, but i don't think its an issue dear, infact...u should be happy...u'r brother is here...and raksha bandhan is comming soon to...' i said with an ammused expression in my face...
she looked at me...i received a jolt on seeing her face...
she was panic stricken...fear was etched in her eyes...it was as if she was scared, really scared...her eyes were trying to say a million things to me...which i was unable to comprehend...
all these things made no sense to me...
she finally got up...and having a full glass of water...finally started pacing up and down the room...
i could see she was really nervous...as if her board results would be out in any second...
but i was unable to do anything...this girl was too stubborn, just like me!! even after lot of pestering from everyone in the house...she had not opened her mouth...even once...
seeing her...even i was getting panicky...
suddenly, i heard a huge commotion out side...oh god!! reporters...not now...i grumbled...
a guard came and informed,'chief...mr. mallik is here...he wants to see 'choti memsaab'(rhidhima)...and he is creating trouble outside sreaming and shouting...it seemes that he is in a ...if i may be bold... a...a...'fix'...he finished.
i could see he was scared too...
hearing this, ridhima jumped...and started running here and there...as if trying to hide somewhere...finally she found her spot...UNDER THE DINING TABLE...😲😲😆😆.
my...i wondered what was wrong with this young man...even his sister is afraid of him...why is he a MONSTER!!!!!!!!!😲😲😲
'fetch him in...' i said.
within 10 seconds, a young man entered. i saw him...i froze...
he looked like a miniature rk!!!!! with the same face cut and sharp features...light stubble too...
i was lost for words...i was stunned...his scream helped me now to break from'my trance'...
'MISHTI...MISHTI...WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU...COME OUT NOW...RIGHT NOW...OR THE CONSEQUENCES WILL BE DISASTROUS...!!!! he bellowed!!!! what the hell was wrong with him😡😡 how dare he barge into my house and scream like a maniac in front of me!!!!!!!😡😡
i saw rhidhima come out timidly...gosh she was in a bad state...poor girl!!!!😭
'hey...hi arjun...wh...at a ...sur...surprise' she said stammering...while braving a fake smile...
i wondered if he abused her...i don't know but why, i felt that now was the perfect time to regain my 'right kameena' self...
'TELL ME WHAT IS THE EXACT MEANING OF ALL THIS??!!' he bellowed again throwing the newspaper at her.'HOW DARE U GO OUT WITH 'HIM'...THAT TOO IN INFRONT OF ALL THE PUBLIC...WITHOUT UR BODYGUARDS...HAVE U LOST IT COMPLETELY!!!!!!!!!😡😡
'calm down young man' i said in a calm and severe voice...
'U...U DONT TEACH ME HOW I SHOULD TALK WITH 'MY SISTER'...arjun said.
'this is MY house, u are inside MY house, screaming in MY house...infront of ME...!!!!! if u don't check ur attitude right now...am sorry to say...but unfortunately... I HAVE TO THROW TO OUT OF MY HOUSE' i continued,'after asking forgiveness from ur sister.
OH REALLY...I SEE...!!!...IT SEEMS THAT U STILL HAVE THIS HABIT OF TROWING PEOPLE OUT OF UR HOUSE OR...FAULT OR NOT', her laughed like a maniac...the looked at his sister and gritted his teeth.
'I WAS FORCED TO COME TO HIS HELL OF A HOUSE, AFTER UR LITTLE STUNT TOMORROW... U KNOW?? ACTUALLY I AT FIRST WENT TO'OUR' HOUSE...BUT TAYLOR THERE SAID U SHIFED HERE...NICE ARRANGEMENT...RIGHT BEHIND MY BACK!!!!!!!' he said.
i saw rhidhima...anytime now...she would burst into tears...her eyes were already full...suddenly i had the strange feeling of protecting her...!!!😕😕
he calmed down after full 5 minutes...pacing up and down the room...he was sure rhidhima's brother.
she weary and tired of all these madness, sanked on the sofa wordlessly.her tears had started to spill...oh no!!😭
'sorry' arjun said to her...her eyes were full of tears too...
hmmm...yes, he loved his sister...i remembered that u can truely be mad at someone if u loved them dearly...a lesson which madhu taught me...
'look mishti...i know...i should not have shouted at u... but i was angry'..he said and sat beside her...
she remained silent...i was silent too watching the show unfold in front of me...
' u must understand, u are all alone here...all alone' he said...eying me!!!
what the hell!!😡😡
'mum is so worried about u...and here to go out ...with random people...without the guards even...' he continued.
'am not some random person...' i started to protest...
'u keep out of this' he said flat, without looking at me...'am not talking to u...and i don't think ur name is mishti...' he said.
i was shocked...he talked exactly like me too...
'so never try this stunt again pls...u know well and proper that u can be an easy target to the mafias...if u act this way...pls mishti...pls consider...he pleaded to her...
'okay...'she said uncertainly...she wiped her tears...she looked like an adorable baby...how cute...😳😳
'and now...u are going with me...' he said.
'excuse me...' she said...not beleiving him...
'i said, am talking u back...'he said seriously.
'absolutely not...' she said, her voice getting angry...😡
he seemed shocked!!
' u never disobeyed me before mishti...never...is 'he' teaching u this...' she eyed me suspeciously...
'OF COUSE NOT...U IDIOT...ITS ACTUALLY...WELL...NOW AM USING MY OWN BRAINS...'she said.
he said nothing...he caught hold of her hand and started to drag her out...
now it was time for me to act...
'GUARDS...THROW THIS YOUNG MAN OUT...RIGHT NOW'!!!! i shuoted.
i looked at 'mishti'. she was fuming with anger... not on me... but him...!!😆😆
thank god.
'U'LL GET INTO HUGE TROUBLE...I'LL MAKE SURE U DO'!!!!!! he threatened me...!!😡😡
HOW DARE HE!!!!!!
but before i could say anything...rhidhima shouted me...
'EKDOM CHUP KOR...BESHI BARA BARI KORBI TO EIMATRO SHOB BOLE DEBO!!!! MA O KICHU BOLBE NA AMAKE...TAI EKDOM AMAKE FORCE KORBI NA ...'
she jabbered away in rapid bengali...😲😲😲😲😲😲
he gave her one heated look...and went away...
phew...!!what a morning!!!!
how was it????
waiting eagerly for reviews...!!!!
Padfoot_Prongs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
bangali ye kab hua???😆

nice update..
meenji22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
it is becoming day by day interesting.plz update next soon
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Seems it s raining bengalis n mb forum. Anyways lvd lvd lvd da update. Khub bhalo. Update asap. Lovng da cncpt.
Dia_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice cant wait for more update soon
flowing_river thumbnail
What a dhamakedar update...
it will interesting to watch this awesome foursome. ..madhu, rishabh, ridhhima and arjun... 😃 😛
Pls add me to your PM list and continue soon..
eagerly waiting for your next update. . 😊
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

rk's pov

there was pin drop silence in the room after arjun's exit...rhidhima was still fuming!!!!!😡😡. i decided not to disturb her...it was wise of me...my experience with madhu had taught me a thing...never try to calm down a raging girl...or else u have to face the wrath urself...!!!!!!😕🤢.
after 2 minutes...she calmed down...finally!!
i picked up all my courage and asked her...
'where did u learn bengali from??'
'my best friend is a bengali...i learned from her...'she said uncertainly...then added,'she's arjun's girlfriend...'
what??😲i wondered how could any girl stay with that paranoid!!😲😲
'he's not paranoid...'she said reading my mind...'he becomes a bit...um...overprotective at times...'
'and you...are u...'
she smiled,'yes...i am in a relationship to...with freedom and my work' she smirked.
i smiled and nodded my head knowingly...
'actually', she continued,'i have no mood to date someone...cause loves gives u nothing but pain...
i raised my eyebrows at her...
'i have never experienced it...but i have witnessed it...'she said more to herself than at me...
she was lost in a trance...suddenly, she woke up...and then...
'HURRY UP EVERYONE...ENOUGH OF DRAMA FOR TODAY...WE HAVE LOTS OF WORK TO DO!!!!!! GET MY CAR READY, I HAVE TO REACH THE STUDIO IN 10 MINS...THE MEASUREMENTS ARE TO BE TAKEN...!! she started shouting, demanding and ordering her staff.
i was amazed how swift she could switch and channel her emotion in a different direction...and then a funny thing happened...
deepali was comming down the stairs...rhidhima noticed it and suddenly shouted at her...
'AUNTIJI...THERE'S A PIMPLE GROWING ON THE TIP OF UR NOSE...PLS DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT...SMALL KIDS WILL GET SCARED LOOKING AT YOU!!!!!!...
everyone present in the room burst out in huge laughter...which was enough to make the whole house vibrate...
deepali fumed...but no retort came out of her mouth...
my...this girl has surely got some guts!!!!!!!!...😲😲
'come, i'll drop you'...i offered.
'oh, no...its perfectly all right...i'll go...and don't worry max is with me...plus i have my revolver too...'😉😉
max was her driver...who was very responsible..
'u take rest...' she waved and went out...
now with rhidhima gone...i had nothing to do...
i decided to play a round of chess with bittuji...
4 hours went by...we both were tired of playing...bored too...
suddenly my phone rang...it was rhidhima...
'hello...its me...the work's all done...but...'
'but what?' i was tensed.
'could u pls change the lead actress who's playing the role of 'madhu'??'
'why'
'she's too artificial...i don't like her...her fine air's are all false...i don't like her attitude too...too proud'...she listed off...
hmmm...now this was strange...how the hell did she know how madhu was...??
i asked her that...
'oh...i don't know...the actress was quite artificial...everybody in the set noticed it too...those who had known ur wife...but they are too scared to tell u...so if u don't mind...
'wil be done' i said.
this girl is not only talented...but can judge people in and out too...am sure she would continue to shock me like this through the rest of her stay.
after about say 2 hours...i along with bittuji...got into the car...( all the cars were repaired...the culprit remained unknown...!!😡). destination SITARA STUDIOS.
i speeded up the car...to its highest speed...i liked speed ...till now...bittuji warned me to slow down...but as usual got shutted up...😆😆
just as we were about to reac the studio...i made a shattering discovery!!!!!
the brakes were not working... at all...😲😲
what was more...the car was not even slowing down...
this was strange...because i had personally checked each of them after they were repaired...
bittuji started to panic!!!! i was panicky...too but i decided to calm down...for both our sakes...
but the car had not calm down...it was moving at its full speed...not stopping...the situation...was not under my control now...
we both were destined to die...
in this situation too...i wondered if i could see madhu from heaven...right down...if i had a seat reserved there...bittuji was comming with me too...hence i would not be bored there...
thinking all these 'hoch-poch' ideas...i looked front and to my utter horror...i saw a car...a white car...comming towards us...horning loudly...but we had no control.
the car had the sign of IMPERIAL INDUSTRIES...
rhidhima's car...!!! oh no!!!!😲😲😲😲
rhidhima was driving it...no god no,,,,no...!!!!😲😲😲😲
but before i culd shout anything...our car slammed itself right into her's...her car further hit a huge tree with a loud...'SMASH'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my car received a huge jolt and stopped...
we both received minor injuries...but were fortunately still alive and had sense...
some how...we got down the car...and was...blank...
it was like the time had stopped...nothing was right...something was breaking inside my body...heart it was...i think...
i was stunned...
there on the road...was rhidhima lying...covered in a pool of blood...unconcious...dying...her car was destroyed beyond recognition...she came around for a sec...then again stopped moving...all the people were witnssing this disastrous...but no one came forward to help...not because they did not care or was scared...but because all were in a state of shock...just like me...
i had to act fast...
BITTUJI...AMBULANCE... NOW!!!!!!!! i screamed...
taylor...her reliable staff...had some common sense...he phoned her family...right then...her mother was finally comming!!!! in her privet jet...as fast as she could...
how was it????
waiting eagerly for reviews...
sorry about the late update...i was not well...

trishnawaliya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
interesting update waiting 4 next part...
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful, waiting for next part.