STILL THE SAME Pa RT 24 on pg 26!!!!!!

ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
rhidhima's pov
mumbai is fantastic!! the first thing which came into my mind was to get the fresh air of the famous 'juhu' beach and have the much famous vada pau from the chaupati!!!! but first i had to deal with that idiotic brother on mine!!!!!!! what was he thinking!!!!...just as i got out from the airport, i saw a fleet of 10,i repeat 10 mercedes...waiting for me...along with the mumbai police...all in the name of my protection. then i saw 8 people with uniforms, bearing the logo of THE IMPERIAL INDUSTRIES.!! bodyguards...hmmm.its official now. my mom and bro has gone nuts! anyways, back to point.
the first thing which came to my mind was'where will i go now??'. this was not because i had nowhere to go, but because i had everywhere to go!!! mom has bought 5 mansions and 20 apartments in this city. along with numerous malls and complexes!!!! real estates was only a part of our business. hmmm, one of the mansions was right in front of the nose of 'kundra mansion'...which was actually supposed to be by true abode!!!!!!...hmmm, i decided that i will stay there, keeping an eye on him...without any reason🀒🀒🀒.
i ordered the driver to go there.
the whole lot of reporters were waiting there to get a glimpse of the 'famous me'...as usual i knew what the headlines will be in the newspapers tomorrow...'rhidhima mallik, the heir of iron butterfly reaches india finally for the 1st time'...
as i reached the mansion, i saw 25 servents were already present there, much to my astonishment. and even my butler taylor!!
'how did u all knowi'll be staying here??? i never announced it beforehand...' i asked taylor with a surprising look.
'ma'm', he said,'ur mother had already given instructions to us before ur flight landed'. he said me with a knowing pleasent smile.
i smiled too. among all of them taylor was my favourite staff.
i called mom.
'mom,' i blurted out, how did u...'
'u are my daughter darling, i know how ur brains work,i knew u will want to stay right next to ur father...she said jokingly.
'u know mom, u are too smart...i admire u so much' i said emotionally.
'bye, darling and pls rest,' she disconnected the line.
the mansion was huge and brightly decorated and consisted of all the luxuries one could imagine.
as leaned on my ottoman, just as taylor came with a list of name.
'what's this?' i asked him casually.
'this mam is the list of people who are waiting for ur appointment for the meeting'
i glanced at the sheet. oh ho!! i thought. the great mr. rishab kundra's name was on the 10th position..there was 50 names  overall.show time!!! i thought to myself.
'taylor, ring up mr.kundra and say that i would like to meet him at 5pm sharp, is that clear?' i ordered him.
'yes ma'm', he said and left.
i smiled devilisly to myself when taylor was gone. lets see how to cope up with the temper and attitude of ur own flesh and blood.i thought. mr. kundra, today u will taste ur own medicide. and i will make sure that it is not sugar coated!!!!!! i thought.
i dozed of to sleep and when i woke up, it was 4. 55 pm. the whole masion had cctv cameras. from the live footage i saw,my dad...and a short plump man with him...this must be the great bittu uncle my mum always said about. my mum respected him as an elder brother.
i smirked to my self!!!
taylor came and informed me about their arrival.
'tell them to wait' i said.'and make sure they are treated properly by the servants...give them refreshments...' i said.
he went away.
hmmm, actually i intended to meet him, but i wanted them to wait for 2 hours impatiently.i would like to see him losing his temper. i would like to see his ego getting crashed under my nose.
i continued to see the live footage as if it was the most engrossing movie...while filing my nails!!
1 hour passed by...finally he lost him temper.
'that's enough!! he suddenly shouted, making my servants jump out of fear...
how dare he!!!!
'am out of this, she called me and then made me wait an hour!!!!!! that little brat...' he hissed with rage.
'ur brat dad' i said to myself angrily...
'am going' he said flatly.
'chief wait...bittu uncle said,don't...if u go she'll get insulted...and then chief...
'what??'
'she has the power to destroy u, always keep that in mind'...
i realized bittu uncle was a wise man.
how was it?
waiting eagerly for reviews...!!!!
Edited by ARUNIMAROY - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aDarkAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
It's awesome and she is indeed RK's daughter lol!! Continue soon
ananya2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a pleasure reading your story, its as if a movie is going on, beautiful, loved it, please continue. Edited by ananya2010 - 10 years ago
-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum. Ur story s so difrnt nd refreshng. Rk s daughtr ahaan! I lyk hr. Cntnue asap nd pls nxt tym mke a thread.
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
thanks for the reviews!!
Chaapa93 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice update πŸ˜³
ARUNIMAROY thumbnail
rk's povhow dare she!!!!!!!! that little chick...god...some guts she have. making me, rk the great superstar keep waiting for her for one hour 15 minutes. never i repeat, never in my life have i been so much humiliated...to be correct , yes , i have been humiliated but i never'felt' this much humiliated. i was literally fuming with anger!!!!😑😑. if bittuji was not there, i would have shooted her...grrr!!
and now finally madam arrived!!!! she was wearing a skinny fit white jeans and a lemon yellow top, her waist lenght curly hair was assembeled together with a butterfly clutch...i noticed she was bare feet. her nails were painted blood red...she had a different kind of aura... but don't why, she made me feel nervous!!!!!! like i was a school boy caught doing some mischief!!!! then suddenly i noticed her, properly. she was cleaning a revolver!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲😲, while comming down the stairs to meet her. i noticed all the servants sprang up in attention at the sight of her...gosh they were scared of her!!!!!!!!!!😲😲.
anyways, she saw us and greeted politely with a smile.
'evening mr. kundra, evening sir' she then said to me and bittuji. she had an american accent.
'sorry i was a bit late..., she continued.
a bit late...!!!! i thought.
'actually i had an appointment with the nail stylist, sorry, i wasted eons of ur precious time...she continued with a bit of sarcasm in her voice...😑😑.
'its all right', i finally managed to reply, gulping down by anger, and keeping my voice calm.
'so, mr. kundra, may i know the purpose of this visit...
'sure, ma,m' i said,' u see, am making a movie, dedicated to my wife...'
she looked at me once, then nodded, indicating me to continue.
boy! some personality she has!!!!!
' the name of the movie is 'madhubala, ek isq ek junoon', i continued.
she suddenly stopped figiting with her revolver, looked at me once strangely, then raised her eyebrows...
'madhubala?? as in... oh, the great actress madhubala' she concluded her self.
'no, my wife's name is madhubala' i replied her softly.
she choked a bit on the water she had started to drink.
'nice name', she said, replying all of a sudden...she suddenly looked a bit distracted...i have no idea why!!!!!πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
'please continue'...she said.
i nodded, there was no way i was messing with the'iron butterfly's' darling!!!!!!!!!!!!!...no matter what.
i would like u to design out for the leads...
'why only leads?? why not everyone?? she inquired.
'no... i mean u must have various other commitments...i continued.
'its a movie dedicated to ur wife, right sir...it is very dear to ur heart i hope...and it has ur emotions in it too right??'
'yes' i said.
'then i'll design all the outfits myself, not only the leads but the other actors too...rhidhima mallik does not trade with anyone's emotions' she said softly, seriously but flatly in a no nonsense way!!!!
she is definately different,and special too...i concluded in my mind.
'right, then the deal's done' she said.
'and about ur fees...' bittuji spoke up for the 1st time...
'sir,' she continued,' i don't work for money, though my outfits are pricey i admit,and that's because its made by me!!! she giggled.
she looked so cute...she has her innocense too...
'no, but seriously, i work because its my passion...she said.
'no but still...' i hesitated.
'its all right mr, kundra, u can give me what u like...but not now, later...after i complete my work!!!!
'u are dealing very unprofessionaly with me...' i pointed out.
'emotions and profession does not go together well', she said.
'ummm fine then, i'll come with the papers tomorrow...' bittuji said.
'oh, no. i'll come to ur house tomorrow, its no problem...i'll even have to our factory to order the materials...she said more to her self.
'may i come with u?' i said suddenly. now, why did i said that????!!!!
she looked surprised.
'okay, if u wish...'she sid.
goodbye i said, we'll meet soon...
'many times' she said and smiled, this time a genuine one.
we left. my, what an evening it was...
how was it??!!!!
waiting eagerly for reviews, and yes finally managed to make a thread!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Clara20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey nice story...plz  add me to ur pmlist...

-Snow-White- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesum . Thnk god u mde a thread. Pm me plz.
krishnasupreme thumbnail
cool stuff waiting for more . It is better than a drama .