Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Violet_orchid thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
yeah..nw asad ayaan problms will strt...
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: s120

They are not going to get a Qazi if they don't get married the third time around ๐Ÿ˜† I am quite sure ๐Ÿ˜†

hi shiru๐Ÿค—
how are u baby????๐Ÿ˜›
i am so sure they are not going to get any qaji anytime soon๐Ÿ˜†...dilshaad has actually forgotten about marriage   or what...has she gone into gajhini mode after humeira???๐Ÿ˜†
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

hi shiru๐Ÿค—
how are u baby????๐Ÿ˜›
i am so sure they are not going to get any qaji anytime soon๐Ÿ˜†...dilshaad has actually forgotten about marriage   or what...has she gone into gajhini mode after humeira???๐Ÿ˜†

Hi Suja ๐Ÿค— I was thinking of msging you. You weren't around for 2-3 days. I am good. How have you been?

They will not yaar. Now they have got another reason  to delay the nikaah because of Najma issue. ๐Ÿ˜†
GoodyTwoShoes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: s120

Hi Suja ๐Ÿค— I was thinking of msging you. You weren't around for 2-3 days. I am good. How have you been?

They will not yaar. Now they have got another reason  to delay the nikaah because of Najma issue. ๐Ÿ˜†

am good...just busy as my in laws are here..๐Ÿ˜› will be fully active by monday..๐Ÿ˜›i missed talking to you too๐Ÿ˜›
how the hell AsYa marriage will be affecting nazma,nikhat marriage?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒthey always troll us...i am sure last episode of Qh we will witness AsYa marriage...tab tak live in chalega๐Ÿ˜†
Livingfree thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujataraje

am good...just busy as my in laws are here..๐Ÿ˜› will be fully active by monday..๐Ÿ˜›i missed talking to you too๐Ÿ˜›
how the hell AsYa marriage will be affecting nazma,nikhat marriage?? ๐Ÿ˜ฒthey always troll us...i am sure last episode of Qh we will witness AsYa marriage...tab tak live in chalega๐Ÿ˜†

I have a theory on this ๐Ÿ˜† Will msg you in a while. 
cutiesanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thnks oishi i can see the anticipated clash
oftwo bro"s
divyabelle thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
tfs Oishi

Looking forward to it. 
amruta04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for sharing Oishi ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prani08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Poor thing najma..now I am confused is it called pure love when the lover turns on to a girl when his lover turns him down and get her pregnant unintentionally, later get engaged give hope and back off and come back to the lover and say I can't live without you...

Of all I feel bad for najma and nikaht for blind love when the person is bearer for a child to be born.

Oishi thank you for your spoiler I was wating from yesterday..hope to see a post of asya after today's passionate episode.

Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Actually My Mood was Off... UMM... My mood is still Off ๐Ÿค”

that's why Didnt post anything yesterday