sparklingeyes thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Guys i called star plus for reconsidering Avi show timeslot
I told them that i watched the promo of Ipkknd2 on tv and the show is looking very promising nd interesting but 6 pm is avery early timeslot and i will not be able to watch the show on monday n friday as i ha e my tution classes...plzzz try to shift the show to later timeslot maybe 7 or 7.30 pm
They replied that they will pass on the request to the authorities n see what can be done

if anyone else want to call star plus the no. is 180030007827
Maybe if there r more request they may change the slot

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Thanks sparkling for calling them 
Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
ya even I also called up on this no and they replied me positively regarding change in timeslot of ipkknd 2 so plz all avinash and cb fans plz call on this no and request to starplus regarding this plz support avi

contact no as given above - 180030007827

Afss_94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thank u so much Sparkling!😊
Will defo call them.
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for sharing. I also hope the reconsider the timeslot.. 6.00 pm it is too early for people in India.
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Pls guys call them up and keep forward our request. I am doing my bit and u guys also do it. Pls pls for avi sake.
sparklingeyes thumbnail
Guys anyone called star plus...plzzz tell wat they said
Shraddha_Avifan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sparklingeyes

Guys anyone called star plus...plzzz tell wat they said

hey guys I have called starplus my mom my massi my nani and even my friends we have called starpuls regarding this with various nos they replied us positevly about this they told me that they will definetly forward my reguest to programing team so guys I request to you all that plz call starplus and with all phone nos that you have in your house plz help guys
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes. Keep trying. I too called and got the same answer. So please keep calling and trying more. Ask ur relatives and friends to do the same as well I know it sounds absurd but we have to do this for our avi.
Hopefully they are passing on the messages to the head